BY DANIEL MYRICK AND EDUARDO SÁNCHEZ

Now prepare for a motion picture experience unlike anything you've ever seen, heard, or feared before: "The Blair Witch Project" follows a trio of filmmakers on what should have been a simple walk in the woods. but quickly becomes an excursion into heart-stopping terror. As the three become inexplicably lost, morale deteriorates. Hunger sets in. Accusations fly. By night, unseen evil stirs beyond their campfire's light. By day, chilling ritualistic figures are discovered nearby. As the end of their journey approaches, they realize that what they are filming now is not a legend. but their own descent into unimaginable horror.

Val V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
i remember when this movie came out in the theaters, my aunt went to go see it and she told me she threw up! i can't help but remember this because i was young and i wasn't allowed to go with her to see it, i just waited till it came out on video to rent it. this movie was so shaky and so raw its hard not to feel sick so its not for people with motion sickness. however this movie will leave you guessing, still to this day it scares me. cheap jump scares but it'll get you. the remake is also scary but its the same concept as this one. if you like this movie and get scared nice, go watch the second one and not be scared then watch the remake and be scared all over again. then watch as above so below which is another movie on the same lines as this one.
Kirsten T.
What I love about this movie is how the paranoia makes them turn on each other. There are hardly any jump scares but it keeps you on the edge of your seat. It made me so scared to ever go camping again! After watching, I researched a lot on the Bell Witch and it's quite scary!
Melissa B.
This is definitely one of my favorite movies of all time and I saw it in the movie theater when I was about 13 I think and it really change the way that I felt about movies. It's iconic and it's a classic this far as I'm concerned
Jen Y.
I don't see the hype around this movie. I found it extremely boring and not scary at all. In fact I had to wind past parts of the movie because I just wanted it to end. Definitely more of a mystery movie. The acting was quite good- very realistic, as was the style of filming. At some parts you can't even see what's going on because the camera is so shaky. Wouldn't watch again.
Mutlu H.
Istanbul
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have to admit, I liked this movie when I first watched it, year ago. But after watching it again recently, I couldn't remember why I liked it. It's hardly scary with dizzying camera movements. I guess, it did't pass the time-test, at least for me.