BY THE BINDING OF ISAAC

• Am I the only one who doesn't like this game?3 Answers
  • I've never played this game would it be one for a six or seven ye...16 Answers
  • Would you be willing to play this game? Why or why not? 6 Answers
The Binding of Isaac
  • "It can be very challenging, especially if you are new to the game but the more you play easier things get and the more tricks you learn. " in 6 reviews
  • "There's something addicting about it because even though you're doing the same thing over and over, the game changes every time you play it." in 5 reviews
  • "Since the map and items are randomly generated, this game never got dull for me as each reload was an entirely new game." in 5 reviews
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Redwood City, CA
As a casual gamer, this game is addicting. Though, that's not to say if you're an avid gamer you won't enjoy it. While the gameplay might not be the most unique, the story definitely is. I know from experience some people may be offended by the religious imagery, so if you think that's something that might bother you, you may be better steering clear. That said, I love the characters, the story, and the difficult, yet manageable progression. I also love how each run is completely different and can vary wildly depending on what items you happen to pick up.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
A lot of people get super creeped out by this game, but it is so addicting on so many levels. I remember how impossible it seemed when I first downloaded it, but after I got an Xbox controller I could plug into my computer, everything clicked. I personally recommend getting the DLC Afterbirth to make it worth your while, but the original game can entertain you for months on end. Especially with all the items and hidden unlockables. The randomization of the levels keeps it fresh, and I sincerely adore this game.
Mariandrea P.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
This is a very very nice game. A must for your PC. You may have play through all the lvls, used every single object and have a million theories whether Isaac is alive or dead and the game won't stop challenge you. You can get good but every run is unique and that means (sort of) infinite content. Every time you play it is a new experience. I say.. Go for it. Oh... And the music is just brilliant.
Ashton W.
Ashton W.
Blanchard, OK
One of my favorite games by far! Randomly generated so every game is different. It is a bit on the dark side but I love that about it! Classic dungeon crawler interface makes it a really awesome experience and I've been known to play non stop for hours!
This is the first playstation plus game i got when i got the PS4. It is very entertaining and has alot of replay vaule. My girlfriend even started playing it after seeing me play. The game is so random its hard to tell specifics but its worth the buy.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Bethlehem , PA
This game is everything the humor with the poop and all this is my favorite game and even though I've beat it multiple times I still play Bc I haven't collected everything yet I highly recommend
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
I really do enjoy this game. It's the right amount of annoying and fun. Levels reset themselves every round, so I've found it best to just find a level that works for you, and just write down the Seed code for it. And then just redo that same level over and over until you either get bored with it, or get all the way through.

Sometimes I consider just using a seed to make Isaac invincible to make it through just one play through. I've yet to finish even once, and did attempt to use a invincibility code but got bored of it after a couple rounds and realizing that the area I got to just seemed to go on and on forever. I never felt like I'd reach the end.

I imagine this is how old SNES games used to be, games you could be playing for years and might not even complete after all of that time. Though perma-death doesn't help much for this game. I wish there was a way to have more than just Isaac at the beginning. I'd like more variety with my characters. Of course, you can unlock more characters. But guess what that involves? Finishing random amounts of certain tasks such as collecting 99 pennies or just beating the game once.

I feel like this game is great, and I really enjoy the graphics and it's fun to play at night when you're tired and don't even care if you die because you're just playing mindlessly.

Overall, I love the game and love how much content there is. It feels like a game to where I'm never not gonna have things I could do in it.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
Gamer Expert
The Binding of Isaac is a top down dungeon crawler with dark and some blasphemous themes. You go through the dungeons and fight enemies by shooting your tears at the creatures in your basement. Each game is generated differently so you'll never get the same experience twice. As you play more you unlock items, characters, and different enemies. This is definitely in my top favorite games of all time. I have a lot of fun and enjoy the increasing challenge that comes from playing it more. I also enjoy discovering new things and furthering my progress in the sort of story present in the game. There's also challenges you can complete to unlock items. There's a lot to do which will give you MANY hours of entertainment. I highly recommend it and I have a lot of fun with it. If you're not into gore (even though it's a cutesy type) or easily bothered by sometimes negative use of religious themes this is definitely NOT a game for you,
Heather H.
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
Very addictive. Can be difficult depending on item combinations. The enemies are randomized so you never have the same experience twice. Many different unlockable characters that have different abilities. Definitely in my top 5. Even better, its very affordable.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
This game is so addicting, especially with all of the newest expansions. It's always different, and even though it's really hard at first, some runs get easier as you unlock newer items. It never gets old and before you know it you have been playing for hours!
Rosa V.
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
How far did you get to?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
I've never played this game would it be one for a six or seven year old?
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Would you be willing to play this game? Why or why not?
Swati D.
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
Am I the only one who doesn't like this game?
chris p.
chris p.
San Antonio, TX
Not at all. It has a bunch of satanic/christian references and even the intro would scare a little kid