BY RALPH LAUREN

POLO BIG PONY #4 by Ralph Lauren EDT Spray 2.5 Oz for Men see more...

Jasmine F.
I love polo fragrances and the big pony collection did not disappoint! this one is my personal favorite and smells so great on my hubby!! the scent is not overbearing but instead just enough!!! love love this
Blair M.
King, NC
WOW does this smell good! I bought this for my husband and every time he puts some on, it is like a magnet for me. I am instantly drawn to him. This is one of the best smelling colognes I have ever smelled.
Kaitlin H.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought my boyfriend this cologne for Christmas one year and I absolutely love the smell of it. It is soft yet masculine and he wears it almost everyday. I would definitely recommend this and it makes a perfect Christmas gift!
Lisa P.
Davie, FL
Very nice scrent. Clean and masculine not too heavy like other Ralph Lauren scents. Great for teenagers and young adults, I think I would make a good gift.
Lindsay L.
I bought this for my boyfriend and am obsessed how it smells! It's not too overpowering but still is noticeable and manly. It's my favorite cologne.
Kacy C.
I got this for my brother's birthday last month and he has been using it ever since. He wears it every time we go out.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
This smells so good. Many compliments about this perfume. It has a nice scent that your man will love, I know mine does
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
This smells great! Very refreshing scent and seems to last a while! You'll be spraying it on your pillow at night haha
Great great perfume for both man and women's have a great smell & soft natural smell and is not so harsh smell
Heather H.
Sweet Home, OR
I got this for my brother for his birthday and he absolutely loves it, It really does make an excellent gift