by The Big Bang Theory
Ask a Question
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

What are some scenarios you would like to see in future episodes? (For example, the guys having to baby'sit a child for a day..etc)
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Nov. 5, 2013, 8:50 p.m.
I'm loving some of these ideas! I second Amy getting pregnant by Sheldon!!
Chevy M.
Chevy M.
Sept. 2, 2013, 7:40 p.m.
In Like a parallel universe Sheldon is normal and some how that gets him with penny, freaky and interesting lol
Candice P.
Candice P.
June 7, 2013, 10:52 a.m.
I would like to see them take a trip to New York City and have Sheldon interact with the locals
Maria W.
Maria W.
May 23, 2013, 3:25 a.m.
Eventually I hope Penny and Leonard move in together and get married, but not anytime soon. Save that for the end of the show, in like 100 years. I would love to see the Sheldon and Amy relationship develop a bit more as well. Of course I love Sheldon, but I think it would be interesting to see him really outside his comfort zone, which would undeniably be hilarious.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Feb. 4, 2013, 9:55 p.m.
Stuart and Raj getting together or Penny and Lenoard deciding to move in together, what happens?!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Jan. 15, 2013, 3:19 p.m.
I want Raj to somehow get a girlfriend. Although I have been enjoying his new bromance with Stuart.
Oct. 30, 2012, 2:36 p.m.
Sheldon and Amy eloping or them having an unwanted pregnancy! holy cow I should mail them some ideas!
Oct. 30, 2012, 2:35 p.m.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Oct. 11, 2012, 12:47 p.m.
I want more depth in the Sheldon and Amy relationship!
Elise C.
Elise C.
Oct. 11, 2012, 6:11 a.m.
Sheldon and a one night stand...
Megan O.
Megan O.
Oct. 7, 2012, 9:11 a.m.
Raj needs to come out already!!! Sheldon and Amy need to get into a more serious relationship...maybe marriage?
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Oct. 6, 2012, 11:05 p.m.
I want to see a turning point for sheldon and amy farrah fowler lol! they need to procreate and make little genius offspring! love it haha
Angela M.
Angela M.
Oct. 4, 2012, 4:50 p.m.
I would love to see Howard and Bernadette have a baby. I think that would be pretty funny.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Oct. 4, 2012, 9:20 a.m.
They need to go to a Star Trek convention, and wacky-ness insues when Brent Spiner shows up. Sheldon's new nemesis!! :)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Oct. 4, 2012, 8:34 a.m.
I would love to see them all go on vacation together and not for a convention. :)
Jade T.