The Big Bang Theory
#21 in TV
4.77 / 5 based on 2082 Reviews
Blanca C.
Pop Culture Expert
What are some scenarios you would like to see in future episodes? (For example, the guys having to baby'sit a child for a day..etc)
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
4 years ago
I'm loving some of these ideas! I second Amy getting pregnant by Sheldon!!
Chevy M.
Chevy M.
Grand Prairie, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
In Like a parallel universe Sheldon is normal and some how that gets him with penny, freaky and interesting lol
Candice P.
Candice P.
Orlando, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
I would like to see them take a trip to New York City and have Sheldon interact with the locals
Maria W.
Maria W.
4 years, 6 months ago
Eventually I hope Penny and Leonard move in together and get married, but not anytime soon. Save that for the end of the show, in like 100 years. I would love to see the Sheldon and Amy relationship develop a bit more as well. Of course I love Sheldon, but I think it would be interesting to see him really outside his comfort zone, which would undeniably be hilarious.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
4 years, 9 months ago
Stuart and Raj getting together or Penny and Lenoard deciding to move in together, what happens?!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Pauma Valley, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I want Raj to somehow get a girlfriend. Although I have been enjoying his new bromance with Stuart.
Berlin, MA
5 years ago
Sheldon and Amy eloping or them having an unwanted pregnancy! holy cow I should mail them some ideas!
Berlin, MA
5 years ago
Anna W.
Anna W.
Pawcatuck, CT
5 years, 1 month ago
I want more depth in the Sheldon and Amy relationship!
Elise C.
Elise C.
Easton, PA
5 years, 1 month ago
Sheldon and a one night stand...