BY THE BIG BANG THEORY

• Has anyone seen them completely in order? If so, I am so ...34 Answers
  • Who's your favorite character on The Big Bang? Favorite c...1 Answers
  • What do you think of Young Sheldon? Is it worth watching?3 Answers
The Big Bang Theory
  • "This is a great show 8 seasons now and it still makes me laugh at least once in every episodes can't find shows like that very often the characters fit together great " in 56 reviews
  • "This has been my favorite show for 8 seasons I watch this show all the time and it never fails to make me laugh my butt off I have all 7 seasons so far and can't wait to get season 8 when it comes out on dvd" in 50 reviews
  • "I only just started watching it last season but tbs and another channel always play re-runs so with time I was able to catch up on everything I missed." in 45 reviews
  • "So funny can't get enough of Sheldon this show is hilarious and you will never get bored of watching " in 36 reviews
  • "this is a really good show i watch all the new espisodes they play alot of old episodes on tv i dont like watching the repeats all the time but i love watching then new episodes" in 27 reviews
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really love how different and educational this show is. The casting is so good I can get past the mediocre writing and not so funny jokes. The plot isn’t always the best but I’m also not the target audience so that’s fair. Overall I really enjoy watching this and legitimately learn things.
Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is an epic battle of nerd vs beautiful. There are so many great stories within this series. You will laugh until you cry, you will cry until you laugh and you will fall in love with each character and their relatable drama. It is definitely a must watch show.
Sarah M.
I used to like Big Bang Theory, but I’m not a fan anymore. I think it’s way too dragged out. It’s kind of boring as well. My family loves this show so it’s on a lot in our house. The only time I will personally put it on is if I want background noise and there’s nothing else on
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
I'm only goving a 4 instead of 5 stars because I feel the storylines could be moving a lot faster. Stuart and Raj need to find their happiness or just have them written out if there is not going to be anymore character development with those two.
Anastasia G.
Wells
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Used to watch it. Really nice sit com about really clever guys and their lifes . Good actors and good acting. Always funny and no similar TV series. If you want to relax and have fun that’s a good choice .
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show and have loved it since the beginning. Sheldon is by far my favorite character but I really enjoy them all. I’m pretty sure there hasn’t been an episode yet that hasn’t had me cracking up.
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
As far as Sitcoms go, this is one of my favorites.  I am very upset to have learned that this season will be their last.  It is one of those shows where you can watch reruns forever and still find it funny every single time.  It is rare to find a show so good.  They fall into the same ranks as Friends and Seinfeld (dare I say).
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is funny 😄 I always get a kick of Sheldon. I like that the characters come from different backgrounds and each are good actors. Always a pleasure watching any episode.
Angelina D.
An amazingly funny show that involves crazy smart scientist, an engineer, and a waitress at the cheesecake factory. This crazy hilarious group of friends compell you in the comedy of your life. You can re watch all the seasons without a second thought and still laugh at all the jokes and weird situations.
Amanda H.
Meadville
Its a show that both me and my boyfriend get into.  I like the fact that this show is somewhat different from other shows that are on, with still really good performances. You can relate to the show and the characters. I put this show on when I'm in a light comical mood and just want to laugh!
Rachel M.
I have a lot of friends who find this show offensive to nerds????? As a nerd it doesn't offend me at all. How do others feel?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Who is you favorite Character? Mine is Sheldon.
Niki K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is your favorite character?
Vanessa G.
Best Sheldon moment?
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN
Has anyone seen them completely in order? If so, I am so jealous of you!