BY THE BIG BANG THEORY #21 in TV

• Has anyone seen them completely in order? If so, I am so jealous ...34 Answers
  • What do you think of Young Sheldon? Is it worth watching?3 Answers
  • Who is you favorite Character? Mine is Sheldon.56 Answers
Reviews (2083)
  • "This is a great show 8 seasons now and it still makes me laugh at least once in every episodes can't find shows like that very often the characters fit together great " in 56 reviews
  • "This has been my favorite show for 8 seasons I watch this show all the time and it never fails to make me laugh my butt off I have all 7 seasons so far and can't wait to get season 8 when it comes out on dvd" in 50 reviews
  • "I only just started watching it last season but tbs and another channel always play re-runs so with time I was able to catch up on everything I missed." in 45 reviews
  • "So funny can't get enough of Sheldon this show is hilarious and you will never get bored of watching " in 36 reviews
  • "this is a really good show i watch all the new espisodes they play alot of old episodes on tv i dont like watching the repeats all the time but i love watching then new episodes" in 27 reviews
Brandi K.
Fairfield, OH
Okay, so I saw another review giving this show a single star. She is proof that this show can be hit or miss. I love it, but my mom just doesn't get it. The reviewer mentioned something that it a cheap poke at nerdy people. I think that is what makes it enjoyable for me. I am a nerd myself and I can confirm that the way these characters act are 100% accurate for how I and some of my closest friends are. A lot of the jokes made in this show make MUCH more sense if you get exactly what they are talking about and why. This show will be hit or miss for a lot of people since comedy can be the same in any situation.
Chelsie L.
I'm not sure I know anyone who doesn't like this show. I record every episode that comes on TV even though I've seen them all. This is a show you can watch over &over again & honestly it never stops being funny. Sheldon basically makes the entire show, his weird awkwardness just makes everything funnier. This is such a smart, cute, funny show & all the characters fit so well for their parts. This is one of the best shows I've seen in a long long time & I dnt think I'll ever stop loving it!!! If you like to laugh, start watching this show.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
This is probably one of my favorite comedy shows to watch. All the actors show great diversity, and I believe it gives our younger generations the want and interest in Science and the progression in technology. I follow this series' story line, and season after season I have never been let down. Its great for laughs, and also great for just mindlessly watching re-runs also.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
Everyone I know loves this show and I don't understand why. I don't think it's funny at all, I honestly think the show is pretty lame. This show is over played and is always on. I literally cannot sit through an entire episode because I feel like they drown out the show with the fake laughing after someone says something. This show is just not my cup of tea.
Monica O.
San Antonio, TX
The best science nerd comedy ever. I was watching this comedy from its original season when only us nerds were enjoying it. It allowed a comraderie for the science nerds. I have never laughed so hard at being poked fun at. The additions to the cast over time has not diminished the hilarity of the material.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
I love this show! It's so adorable haha I love Sheldon he's so cute and hilarious! I literally always crack up with the things he says. He's my favorite character hands down. Honestly I do recommend watching this awesome show. 100%. You won't regret it. I just wish it was on Netflix :(
Tonia A.
Muncie, IN
I discovered this show on Netflix, and only watched cause there was no thing else to watch. i love this show and shelton is so funny!! It's hard to believe there have been 8 seasons. all I can say is thank god for netflix cause i get to watch every show thats been aired!
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
When I first saw this show I was in love with it, but as it's gone on, it's lost it's charm. I feel like it's repetitive and a little too stereotypical for me. I think most of the actors do a good job, but the shows been on for so long, it's just boring now.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a very clever, witty, humorous, nerdy show that I love! The acting is great and the concept is great too. I really like Sheldon and Penny. Whoever came up with it is really smart and I really enjoy watching it. I definitely recommend watching it too.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
This show is fascinating. I absolutely love the characters, especially Sheldon. It never fails to make me laugh and brighten my mood! I have never found a show that was this hilarious and serious at the same time. I enjoy watching the reruns frequently!
Rachel M.
I have a lot of friends who find this show offensive to nerds????? As a nerd it doesn't offend me at all. How do others feel?
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Who is you favorite Character? Mine is Sheldon.
Niki K.
Pop Culture Expert
Who is your favorite character?
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
Best Sheldon moment?
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN
Has anyone seen them completely in order? If so, I am so jealous of you!