BY THE BIG BANG THEORY #13 in TV

• Has anyone seen them completely in order? If so, I am so jealous ...34 Answers
  • What do you think of Young Sheldon? Is it worth watching?3 Answers
  • Who is you favorite Character? Mine is Sheldon.56 Answers
The Big Bang Theory
  • "This is a great show 8 seasons now and it still makes me laugh at least once in every episodes can't find shows like that very often the characters fit together great " in 56 reviews
  • "This has been my favorite show for 8 seasons I watch this show all the time and it never fails to make me laugh my butt off I have all 7 seasons so far and can't wait to get season 8 when it comes out on dvd" in 50 reviews
  • "I only just started watching it last season but tbs and another channel always play re-runs so with time I was able to catch up on everything I missed." in 45 reviews
  • "So funny can't get enough of Sheldon this show is hilarious and you will never get bored of watching " in 36 reviews
  • "this is a really good show i watch all the new espisodes they play alot of old episodes on tv i dont like watching the repeats all the time but i love watching then new episodes" in 27 reviews
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favourite shows. I don't know many people who don'like watching Big Bang Theory. All these characters come from different backgrounds & beliefs yet they are perfect together. The storyline & punches are so funny. It will definitely ligthen up your mood. All the characters are so relatable & so full of life !!
Angelina D.
An amazingly funny show that involves crazy smart scientist, an engineer, and a waitress at the cheesecake factory. This crazy hilarious group of friends compell you in the comedy of your life. You can re watch all the seasons without a second thought and still laugh at all the jokes and weird situations.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite comedy on TV. I love this show! All the characters are relatable, and the show itself has a good story behind it. I have always been on team Penny and Lenard so I was super excited when they got married! Sheldon is one of my favorites, hes so smart but such a dummy sometimes lol. Just hands down a great show if your looking for a laugh.
Katrina J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm a huge fan of The Big Bang Theory!!! The show was well written and produced!!! The actor's and actress's does such wonderful portrayals of their characters that you learn to love and hate then have mixed feelings. I always recommend this show to my friends!
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
I'm only goving a 4 instead of 5 stars because I feel the storylines could be moving a lot faster. Stuart and Raj need to find their happiness or just have them written out if there is not going to be anymore character development with those two.
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I’m a nerd at heart and this is my show!!! While some don’t find it amusing at all, I think this show is funny and smart all at the same time. Sheldon is a character. And now that they’ve created a show with him as a child that’s even better!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Funny, unique and has awesome actors. I’ve watched since it first launched and it has never gotten old. It’s like Friends as far as I can watch and rewatch episodes and they are still funny. This is a must watch in my book.
Shellby M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a funny show I love all the characters and how they all are so different yet such good friends. I’ve watched since the beginning and still watch my favorite is Sheldon
Amanda H.
Meadville
Its a show that both me and my boyfriend get into.  I like the fact that this show is somewhat different from other shows that are on, with still really good performances. You can relate to the show and the characters. I put this show on when I'm in a light comical mood and just want to laugh!
Sarah G.
This is a great show to watch as a family. Me and my husband watch the reruns on tv every night during the week while we have supper. We love the characters, and their quirky personalities. If you were not the cool kid in school you can definitely relate to them.
Rachel M.
I have a lot of friends who find this show offensive to nerds????? As a nerd it doesn't offend me at all. How do others feel?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Who is you favorite Character? Mine is Sheldon.
Niki K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is your favorite character?
Vanessa G.
Best Sheldon moment?
Kristin B.
Valparaiso , IN
Has anyone seen them completely in order? If so, I am so jealous of you!