BY THE BETTER SKIN CO.

The Better Skin Co. Mirakle Cream 2 oz-Beauty see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Megs S.
Columbus, OH
I liked the texture of this cream and it felt very luxurious going on the skin (especially for the price!); however, I have acne-prone oily/combination skin and it just didn't work for my skin type! This product contains coconut oil, which is fabulous for some people, but clogs my pores like crazy. My skin is not a fan of oils in general! I ended up with 8-10 pimples within a week after using this cream 3 times. I gave it to a friend with dry skin.
Carina T.
Riverside, CA
I LOVE this product! It's super light weight and completely absorbed into my skin. It doesn't feel greasy or sticky or anything. I've been using it for about a week so far and I've noticed an improvement in my skin texture. It feels softer than it use to. I'm starting to really get into skin care and prepping my skin before make up. I apply it after I do my toner and before sun screen and I'm really liking this routine.
Alana C.
This truly is a miracle cream... I often can’t find moisturizers that aren’t too oily or greasy for my skin, but this stuff is amazing! My skin is SO soft and truly transformed. Gives my skin an even softer look and more youthful looking! Price is decent for the quality!!
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Started with the sample size and getting the full. Amazing cream. It helps with wrinkles and skin getting over a bad break out. Give it a shot. You have nothing to loose. I saw results with fine lines the second I put it on my forehead. Can't wait to see what a week and a month looks like. Apply small amounts. That is all that is needed. The Better Skin Co. Mirakle Cream 2 oz.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
For someone that has sensitive oily skin I am also worry to try a moisturizer in fear of a breakout so an oil spill. This stuff is great though, it smells really good and leaves my skin very soft.
Concepcion A.
Loganville , GA
I’ve only used this a couple of times and so far I like it. I I can say my face does feel smoother my I don’t notice any difference in skin discoloration or dark spots. So far it’s ok so I’ll continue using along with my usual... jojoba oil
Laura K.
W Hollywood, CA
Received this product to test as an influencer and absolutely love the clean ingredients and fast results!