BY THE BETTER SKIN CO.

The Better Skin Co. Lava Magik 2 oz-Beauty see more...

Buy on ULTA
Tanya D.
Tacoma, WA
OH EM GEE!! This stuff is to die for you guys! My skin had NEVER felt better. No joke. I used it as a scrub on a slightly damp face with my fingertips wet and my face is so so soft right now. It smells amazing, kind of like grapefruit and oranges. lol oh it's called mystic orange that might be why. I just got it today and I would have to say that it is totally comparably with my timewise microdermabrasion if not even better for reals. I'm in LOVE! And it's not only a scrub but it's a face wash and a mask as well....WHAT????
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I received this product from @heartbeat free for review, but as always, these are my honest thoughts and opinions.
This product can be used as a cleanser, scrub or mask. I found it worked best as a cleanser/ exfoliate. It made my skin so soft and clean and it smelled amazing....just like fresh oranges!🍊🍊 This is also rich in minerals, paraben-free, gluten-free and vegan. This can be used on any skin type and great for both men and women!!
My initial thought: I loved it! It made my skin look so fresh and clean, felt so soft and looked so bright and healthy. You only have to use a small amount of product, so at $19, its a steal! This product also claims to minimize pores and possibly reduce the appearance of sun spots or dark spots. I will continue to use this and will keep you updated on the progress of those claims. I am excited to see if it takes care of these issues💕💕
If you want to see the whole live review, you may do so on IG @mamabear10509
#hbtsp #hbtbetterskin #ultaxtbsc #betterskinco #thebetterskinco
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Really loved this product! I like how it’s a multi use product, however, I don’t really use it as a daily cleanser... the scrub and mask is more useful because I find it really cleans out pores (& dead skin)... and it’s not exactly gentle. Made my skin a bit red, but I liked the results and the delicious orange scent!
Danie P.
Spring hill, FL
Ladies and gentlemen... BUY THIS PRODUCT! I freaking love this versatile exfoliator! It can be used as a cleanser, scrub, or mask! I personally love this as a scrub considering that I suffer from dryness in my nose area. Whenever I’m looking to do some of my weekly exfoliating, this is immediately my first choice. It’s very gritty and powerful. There’s no need to use an immense amount of pressure on your skin or an excess amount of product, because a little goes a long way! Of course the product is a little pricey, but if you can splurge... grab this!!
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I was sent this product for free.

Love how scrubby this mask is! It smells amazing and works really well as an exfoliating mask or scrub. It left my skin super soft! I don’t think it would be great for those with sensitive skin though, as it’s extremely exfoliating.
Concepcion A.
Loganville , GA
I’ve been using the lava as a cleanser and just wow! My skin feels so much softer and smoother. I love that I can use it as a cleanser, scrub and mask! It is paraben free, vegan and cruelty free! Which again I love! This is definitely has a permanent spot in my skin care routine
Isamar S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product ! Its exfoliates well without being too rough. I use this in the shower 3 times a week and leaves me good feel sooth. The smell is nice as well.
Cassandra B.
Worth the money. This will last quite a long time. It scrubs very well, so no need to apply a lot of pressure or you will end up red and blotchy. A tiny bit goes a long way. It smells great and really works to brighten skin tone. Just use a small amount.
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
I'm not sure if I expected too much from this because of the price or it's just not that good. It smells great but is a bit harsh on my sensitive skin so I don't use it that much. I'm just glad I got this on sale.
Krizia V.
Edinburg, TX
I used this as a face mask and I loved how soft it left my skin BUT it burned a little while on and left my face looking reddish. I used it and read the instructions after, it says if you have sensitive skin use less product, and I used a ton... overall, I liked it because I used it at night and the next day my skin was soft and not red anymore.