The Better Skin Co. Lava Magik 2 oz. uploaded by Venus O.The Better Skin Co. Lava Magik 2 oz. uploaded by Venus O.

BY THE BETTER SKIN CO.

The Better Skin Co. Lava Magik 2 oz-Beauty see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I received this product from @heartbeat free for review, but as always, these are my honest thoughts and opinions.
This product can be used as a cleanser, scrub or mask. I found it worked best as a cleanser/ exfoliate. It made my skin so soft and clean and it smelled amazing....just like fresh oranges!🍊🍊 This is also rich in minerals, paraben-free, gluten-free and vegan. This can be used on any skin type and great for both men and women!!
My initial thought: I loved it! It made my skin look so fresh and clean, felt so soft and looked so bright and healthy. You only have to use a small amount of product, so at $19, its a steal! This product also claims to minimize pores and possibly reduce the appearance of sun spots or dark spots. I will continue to use this and will keep you updated on the progress of those claims. I am excited to see if it takes care of these issues💕💕
If you want to see the whole live review, you may do so on IG @mamabear10509
#hbtsp #hbtbetterskin #ultaxtbsc #betterskinco #thebetterskinco
Alana C.
Really loved this product! I like how it’s a multi use product, however, I don’t really use it as a daily cleanser... the scrub and mask is more useful because I find it really cleans out pores (& dead skin)... and it’s not exactly gentle. Made my skin a bit red, but I liked the results and the delicious orange scent!
Concepcion A.
Loganville , GA
I’ve been using the lava as a cleanser and just wow! My skin feels so much softer and smoother. I love that I can use it as a cleanser, scrub and mask! It is paraben free, vegan and cruelty free! Which again I love! This is definitely has a permanent spot in my skin care routine
Krizia V.
Edinburg, TX
I used this as a face mask and I loved how soft it left my skin BUT it burned a little while on and left my face looking reddish. I used it and read the instructions after, it says if you have sensitive skin use less product, and I used a ton... overall, I liked it because I used it at night and the next day my skin was soft and not red anymore.