BY THE BETTER CHIP

The Better Chip® Spinach & Kale With Sea Salt Corn Chips.
The Flower's Inside™*.
*Made from fresh spinach & kale with sea salt.
Non GMO project.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
100mg sodium, 4% DV.
0g sugars. see more...

Brittany J.
I ran across these chips in the deli aisle. I know it's a plus when you can read and recognize all of the ingredients. It's a great snack that you won't feel guilty about. A nice tortilla chip that pairs great with hummus, salsa or your favorite dip.
Full review on my blog!
Lauren d.
I bought these as an alternative to regular tortilla chips. I used them at a party to dip into hummus and vegans and meat eaters alike enjoyed them! they're gluten free as well which I thought was nice since I do have members of the family with a gluten allergy. one of my friends even said they tasted like spinach artichoke dip. they definitely added a nice twist to the usual tortilla chips that I use when dipping.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
THESE ARE DELICIOUS! I look for the non-gmo project verified badge when I make my food purchases and was excited to find these. I paid $3 for the bag, and they are so tasty! They have enough flavor to eat them as is, but I did have salsa. I will be buying these again!
Mallory R.
West Seneca, NY
I received a package of these in my Love With Food box. I am 100% obsessed with them. Mind you, I probably would not eat kale in my everyday life, but in this way it was soooo tasty! They did not taste like spinach or kale really at all, but more of a fritos taste to them. I am planning on ordering a bunch of them on Amazon because they are hard to find in my area.
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
Had these for the first time yesterday and absolutely loved them! Although they are a little pricey as far as chips go, they are totally worth it! Super healthy as they only are made with a few good ingredients. They may take some warming up to but after a few chips, you'll be hooked!
Lisa N.
Holland, MI
I was unsure about this purchase and the taste of spinach & kale in a chip, but it was on sale so I bought it. Surprisingly, it has more of a corn flavor and was an easy switch from corn chips. I like to believe that it is a healthier alternative with the kale, spinach and sea salt. Either way it tastes great on its own and with dips.
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
These were BOGO at my local Harris Teeter so I thought I would give them a try. Haven;t gotten around too trying them with a dip (I bet they are sooo good with gauc) because I ate them all plain. Unique taste. Salty and crunchy.
Kaylor  C.
Oakland Park, FL
So yummy! I was shocked because I didn't know what to expect. The only "issue" is it taste like collard greens so if you don't like those then don't buy these but I loved them!
Shay M.
These are my favorite chips out of all the healthy snacking chips that I have ever had I'd tell
All my vegan and non began friends to buy these bad boys omg
Marilyn M.
West Covina, CA
I was ultimately displeased with these kale chips. They seemed unusually stale (they were not expired) and they left an extremely bitter aftertaste.
Kendra M.
Where can I buy these? I need them!