The Better Chip 6.4 oz. Spinach & Kale Whole Grain Chips - Case Of 12

Features Simple ingredients No topical flavor dusting to trick the taste buds. Certified gluten free Verified non-gmo vegan nut free Low in sodium Made from 100% whole grain Capacity - 6.4 oz. Case of 12 see more...

Diana V.
I always keep a bag of these in my apartment. They are the perfect snack when you need to fulfill that salty crunch craving, but don't want to feel toooo guilty about it after. They don't taste exactly like a tortilla chip, which may not be more most people, but I really like how the taste of the vegetables pairs with the crisp texture. They're good on their own or with a dip or hummus.
Eleanor E.
Rogers, AR
I get what The Better Chip is trying to do here - add some healthy veggies to empty carbohydrates. However, I found these chips to be absolutely unpleasant. The flavors just don't work, and the chips aren't as light and crispy as they should be.

You would be better off sticking with yogurt dip and fresh veggies than with these.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
New favorite snack that is whole grain, gluten-free, and vegan! This is a great alternative when you want a crunchy snack or have a craving for chips. These have a great crunch, and while I taste more spinach than anything else, they are still tasty.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Got it from costco little expensive than regular chips. It would good alternative of tortilla chips. Sesoning is very moderate. I find it better with some kind dip. It dries my mouth alone. Loved it with salsa and hummus
d h.
These are pretty good, I was surprised since kale is not the best tasting veggie. They have the right amount of salt and the flavor is delicious and addicting. So buy more than one bag since it comes half empty.
Yzelda Joie F.
I have been craving some chips for a long time, but since I'm trying to lose weight I try to avoid it. Today I went to Fresh Market and saw this, I just cant resist. lol I love this chips. Really good with hummus! Yum!
Catherine J.
Really enjoyed these, found myself reaching for them when I wanted chips or something salty. Can be eaten alone or with hummus or any dip you like. Definitely worth trying and I'll be buying another bag.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
These are really good, at least to me they are. Healthy too. Pairs well with hummus.
Lucia H.
These are actually surprisingly pretty darn tasty. I love kale and spinach too mind you, but in a chip form is pretty cool and even better. I feel like I'm being a touch healthier with these ones. I recommend these to everyone.