Add a Photo

#99 in Books
Meriah M.
Meriah M.
Nehalem, OR

I've read this a total of 9 times. I don't enjoy a lot of the books this author has wrote. This one caught my eye way before the movie was ever made. If you're looking for something you'll dive into and want a twist at the end of a story THIS is the one for you.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, Wi

This books is basically like all of Nicholas Sparks' books. Two people fall in love, they encounter a major obstacle, overcome adversity, and true love beats all. I've read a number of his books as they are easy beach reads, and I will continue to read his books. Who doesn't love a good heartwrencher?? HOWEVER, if you are looking for a new and different plotline, Nicholas Sparks is not your man.
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA

I cried hysterically at the end! It was a decent storyline but super sad. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite romantic novelist but i don't think this book was his best. It reminded me a lot of his other book, The Notebook. I don't think I would read it again.
Vermilion , Oh

I love every one of this mans books!! Even though they all make me bawl like a baby! I can't put the books down!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY

I love all the Nicolas Sparks books but this is by far the best. I read it in one day because I couldn't put it down.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR

This book is beautifully written and Nicholas sparks is a true genius. The ending is totally unexpected and wonderful!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI

The best of me was a great book. Very sad but a great read. Very quick read also.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR

I love all of his books but I really really love this one and I loved the movie just as much they picked the perfect actors to play the characters.
Emily S.
Emily S.

I enjoyed this book. I have yet to see the movie, but i think i won't because i don't want the book to be ruined for me.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

I have read all of Nicholas Sparks books and never been let down. They all have great romance tales with a hint of tragedy. I have been moved to tears several times by these books. Perfect for the hopefulness romantic!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now