The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #61 in Books

• Is this worth reading??? Isn't there...I have read many of Nicholas S... 2 Answers
  • Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book...It's a great book but I have t... 1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? It's a great book and very wel... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Target*
Lily C.
Lily C.
Hesperia, CA
Such a beautiful and amazing movie. All his books are great! You will definitely enjoy it
Madison G.
Madison G.
Union, KY
This is one of my favorite books it was a page turner from beginning to end
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
San Antonio , Tx
Admittedly Nicholas Sparks' books have become pretty predictable, but that doesn't mean that they aren't any less of a great read. The book makes me cry, makes me fall in love, makes me FEEL... all of which are things that you want in a romance novel. The movie also hit pretty close to the book, both of which I give solid A's.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
It wouldn't be a nicholas sparks book if there weren't two people *almost* kissing. just like all the others.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Loved this book. Definitely a Nicholas Sparks book though, quite the love story. The movie was disappointing though. It left a lot out.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I've read and watched all of Nicholas Sparks' movies and books. This one is my least favorite. Most of his stuff is cliché but I felt like this was just ridiculously cliché and predictable.
Irene M.
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Why isn't there any more reviews?
This story is amazing aND brings tears sad ending. You must lok into it
Cierra D.
Cierra D.
Plainville, MA
Amazing book. Sparks has a way of connecting with everyone by falling in love with the characters and making you feel like you're really involved. Sad ending but a great story.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA
I own every NS book ever written but I absolutely did not like this one, for some reason it wasn't my favorite. I am hoping the movie is better
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
I love Sparks' writing, and this is no different. Such a great book which will pull at your heart and leave you both whole and broken at the same time.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book