Add a Photo

#88 in Books
Robyn d.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN

The movie was just awful but this was a great read . Lovers from the other side of the tracks brought back together by fate ! I loved it
Amber C.
Amber C.

Nicholas Sparks novels are some of the best. They are tear jerkers and his endings slways have some kind of sad/happy twist. If you haven't read The Best of Me yet. Then i recommend you do soon. Its a really lovely story about love and life. A real page turner. And of course a great story line and ending. The movie different than the book so i recommend reading the novel first and then watching the motion picture. Your gonna need some tissues for sure.
Paxton S.
Paxton S.
Lexington Pk, MD

Loved this book and the movie was just as good! Definitely a book you should check out.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Turlock , CA

I love this book. I couldn't stop reading it. Such a romantic story. A real tear jerker
amy a.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA

Such an inspiring heartfelt story. The ending is much different in the book than what they showed in the movie. as always, a Nicolas Sparks tear jerker.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY

Never a miss with this movies! Every girls dream is to have a man that reflects his characters. Seen on Netflix and will watch over and over again like others. Lost teenage sweethearts found through close friends death. Its a sad one but well worth the watch for all you sappy girls like myself.
Tori M.
Tori M.
Morgantown, KY

I loved this book. I am rereading it right now. It is amazing. Such a good love story. Everyone should read this book.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Seymour, TN

Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author! His books are amazing and always suspenseful! Once I start reading, I can't put the book down. I love that almost all of his books have a movie that goes with them!
Maggie T.
Maggie T.

One of the saddest, most interesting book I've ever read! Kept me entertained and excited. When I first started reading it, I though "oh I know exactly what's going to happen, it's a cheesy romance book" but boyyy was I wrong. If you're a female interested in a different/special type of love story then I suggest you read this.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL

One of the sweetest books ive ever read i couldn't put it down it was so romantic and Mr Sparks really amde you feel like you were there with the characters; beautifully written
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , Ma

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now