The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #77 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love all of his books but I really really love this one and I loved the movie just as much they picked the perfect actors to play the characters.
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA
I own every NS book ever written but I absolutely did not like this one, for some reason it wasn't my favorite. I am hoping the movie is better
Kristan A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I can definitely say that I did not predict this ending. It was a great book. Understanding the title will take a while. Don't miss reading this.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I WOULD LOVE TO READ THIS BOOK AND SEE THE MOVIE I LOVE A GOOD LOVE STORY AND ITS SUMMER TOO HOT TO BE OUTSIDE SO I NEED SOME GOOD SUMMER READ
Megan S.
A real tear jerker makes me cry everytime (movie wise) i can only read a book once but if you like the notebook you have to read and see this
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Loved this book. Definitely a Nicholas Sparks book though, quite the love story. The movie was disappointing though. It left a lot out.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
The movie was just awful but this was a great read . Lovers from the other side of the tracks brought back together by fate ! I loved it
Abril P.
Griffin, GA
Such a great book. Ive reread it many times and even made my hubby read it. It will make you cry apthough, so be prepared for the feels.
ashley r.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Beautiful story
This is a Beautiful story. It is a fast read that you really do not want to put down. Love rules in an unexpected way
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is a beautiful love story about past mistakes and forgiving the ones that love you the most. Be sure to have a box of tissues
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book