The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #82 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
This is such a cute story to read. Such a great love story. The movie was just okay.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Corny and filled with cliché after cliché. Granted, I got the book right before I hopped on a flight and just downloaded anything, I still feel slightly embarrassed that I actually read a book of this nature. Look, I get that young girls might like this book, but spend your time with actual fantasy or sci-fi. Or better yet a historical fiction novel. This book is crap, it promotes the continued fake idealism of love and what I like to call the Disney effect. This is not what I would want my teen spending her time reading and definitely not filling her head with these kinds of worthless ideals.
Jessica S.
Legit cried through out this whole book. It was amazing. I loved how everything was well written, and the characters were very relatable. They were so open and like normal people. I really enjoyed reading this, it is for sure a must read book!
Liz T.
I love Nicholas Sparks books, and I liked this one. Because I enjoy him as an author, I am basing my review on his other books, and this just was not one of my favorites. However, it was a good read and I finished it, nonetheless.
Alyssa K.
Bookworm Expert
Nicholas Sparks never disappoints. His novels are always heartfelt and interesting. This one is no different. Very good!
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
This was not my favorite book. It was very predictable by the end of the book. I really like Nicholas Sparks, but this was not his best. I would not recommend this book.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I read everything written by Nicholas Sparks. This one was a good one. Sort of reminded me of the Notebook the way they were going back in time. This was full of love and sadness. If you like Nicholas Spark's other books, you'll enjoy this.
Tori M.
Morgantown , KY
I loved this book. I am rereading it right now. It is amazing. Such a good love story. Everyone should read this book.
Brittany S.
I enjoyed reading this book. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors and even though I usually know what's coming, I really get into the books.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
The best of me was a great book. Very sad but a great read. Very quick read also.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book