Add a Photo

By GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING
#88 in Books
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.

WONDERFUL BOOK!! You WILL cry, so beautifully written as all his books are!!!
Larissa H.
Larissa H.
Volcano, CA

I hated this book left me weeping for days. How is that ok. No I was so mad.
Jamielynn W.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO

Such a cute love story. Another great love book by Nicolas sparks! Loved it
Madison G.
Madison G.
Union, KY

This is one of my favorite books it was a page turner from beginning to end
Amber C.
Amber C.

Nicholas Sparks novels are some of the best. They are tear jerkers and his endings slways have some kind of sad/happy twist. If you haven't read The Best of Me yet. Then i recommend you do soon. Its a really lovely story about love and life. A real page turner. And of course a great story line and ending. The movie different than the book so i recommend reading the novel first and then watching the motion picture. Your gonna need some tissues for sure.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
San Antonio , Tx

Admittedly Nicholas Sparks' books have become pretty predictable, but that doesn't mean that they aren't any less of a great read. The book makes me cry, makes me fall in love, makes me FEEL... all of which are things that you want in a romance novel. The movie also hit pretty close to the book, both of which I give solid A's.
Maggie T.
Maggie T.

One of the saddest, most interesting book I've ever read! Kept me entertained and excited. When I first started reading it, I though "oh I know exactly what's going to happen, it's a cheesy romance book" but boyyy was I wrong. If you're a female interested in a different/special type of love story then I suggest you read this.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY

Never a miss with this movies! Every girls dream is to have a man that reflects his characters. Seen on Netflix and will watch over and over again like others. Lost teenage sweethearts found through close friends death. Its a sad one but well worth the watch for all you sappy girls like myself.
Rachel S.

I had a love hate relationship with this book. I was definitely different than the rest if the books that Nicholas Sparks has written. It always kept me on my toes, however, I was conflicted the whole time because of the adultery.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Seymour, TN

Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author! His books are amazing and always suspenseful! Once I start reading, I can't put the book down. I love that almost all of his books have a movie that goes with them!
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , Ma

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now