Add a Photo

#88 in Books
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Tishomingo, OK

Just what you would expect from Nicholas Sparks book. A modern day Romeo and Juliet as In star crossed lovers, and reunite after a mutual friend passes.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford

Love love love this book. It is one of my favorites from NS. I really enjoyed this storyline. So sweet! I have read several from this authors and this is tops for me. I would highly recommend it to anyone
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

I have read all of Nicholas Sparks books and never been let down. They all have great romance tales with a hint of tragedy. I have been moved to tears several times by these books. Perfect for the hopefulness romantic!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs, MS

So I didn't really want to read this because I feel like his books are so incredibly predictable. This one however threw me for a little loop and whoa man did I boo-hoo! The book is always better, but for once I even loved the movie!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC

I love this book it's so sweet but such a good but twisted ending its a fairy tale with a more realistic ending
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN

This is so cute of a movie! I haven't read the book, but the movie was great!!! Love the story to it and the ending... Oh my!!!
Cierra D.
Cierra D.
Plainville, MA

Amazing book. Sparks has a way of connecting with everyone by falling in love with the characters and making you feel like you're really involved. Sad ending but a great story.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Jacksonville, NC

Your typical Nicholas Sparks book . two people fall in love .. then some type of disaster strikes ..
Irene M.
Irene M.
SAN BERNARDINO, CA

Why isn't there any more reviews?
This story is amazing aND brings tears sad ending. You must lok into it
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA

I've read and watched all of Nicholas Sparks' movies and books. This one is my least favorite. Most of his stuff is cliché but I felt like this was just ridiculously cliché and predictable.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , Ma

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now