The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #71 in Books

• Is this worth reading??? Isn't there a movie too?2 Answers
  • Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a first ...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
Buy on Target
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
I love this story such a great book really pulls your heartstrings and the movies was just as good.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
UH. One of my favorite movies. Amazing from start to finish. So many unexpected turns.
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.
WONDERFUL BOOK!! You WILL cry, so beautifully written as all his books are!!!
Lily C.
Lily C.
Hesperia, CA
Such a beautiful and amazing movie. All his books are great! You will definitely enjoy it
Madison G.
Madison G.
Union, KY
This is one of my favorite books it was a page turner from beginning to end
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Such a sweet book! If you're a bookworm and also love romance then I'd suggest all Nicholas Sparks books! This book was very well written and really captures the love of Amanda and Dawson over the years.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
This books is basically like all of Nicholas Sparks' books. Two people fall in love, they encounter a major obstacle, overcome adversity, and true love beats all. I've read a number of his books as they are easy beach reads, and I will continue to read his books. Who doesn't love a good heartwrencher?? HOWEVER, if you are looking for a new and different plotline, Nicholas Sparks is not your man.
Meriah M.
Meriah M.
Nehalem, OR
I've read this a total of 9 times. I don't enjoy a lot of the books this author has wrote. This one caught my eye way before the movie was ever made. If you're looking for something you'll dive into and want a twist at the end of a story THIS is the one for you.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
So I didn't really want to read this because I feel like his books are so incredibly predictable. This one however threw me for a little loop and whoa man did I boo-hoo! The book is always better, but for once I even loved the movie!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
If you like love stories, this is perfect! Just like all his other books, beautiful and full of romance. Just wait Til the end
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book