The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #94 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
Such a sweet story. The ending is so impactful, like many of Nicholas Sparks' books. Quite the tear jerker.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania
This is such a great story. the book and movie are much different but both great. heartwarming for sure.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
I loved this book. The story was great and as expected there was a heart breaking ending. It definitely made me cry a bit.
Edna L.
Edna L.
Mcallen, TX
The whole story of an old love. Right back together separated be reality of present life...love it!
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
FORESTHILL, CA
Loved the book and the movie, but it was definitely a tear jerker :( So sad! I did love the story and read it quickly!
donna s.
donna s.
The author of the book is my favorite writer its another master piece. it has great story line.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
Loved this book! I cried like a baby! Love is a beautiful thing! I will forever be a NS fan!
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Bookworm Expert
I like any book by Nicholas Sparks. All his live stories are really good. My kind of book.
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Love love love this book. I'm a huge Sparks fan. Great book for your personal library
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
This book really hit home for me, I couldn't put it down and it was a major tear jerker. Nicholas Sparks is such a great author!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?