The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #82 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
I loved this book! More than movie actually. Which usually tends to happen with any book that turns into a movie.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Bookworm Expert
This author writes THE BEST love stories of our time and this one is no exception. I loved it. And yes, I cried.
Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL
One of my fave Nicholas Sparks books! I look forward to every book he has come out! I've read all his books!
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
Such a sweet story. The ending is so impactful, like many of Nicholas Sparks' books. Quite the tear jerker.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania
This is such a great story. the book and movie are much different but both great. heartwarming for sure.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Great romance novel. Nicholas Sparks is most certainly a literary legend and his books never disappoint
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Bookworm Expert
I love all his books. such amazing story's and you get so into the story you can't put the book down.
Edna L.
McAllen, TX
The whole story of an old love. Right back together separated be reality of present life...love it!
Alayna W.
Middle Point, OH
One of the best books I've ever read by him. The characters are great and make the novel complete
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Bookworm Expert
I began reading this and stopped. It went back and forth with the story line and I didn't like it
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book