Add a Photo

By GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING
#105 in Books
Whitney F.
Whitney F.

This book really hit home for me, I couldn't put it down and it was a major tear jerker. Nicholas Sparks is such a great author!
Lily C.
Lily C.
Hesperia, CA

Such a beautiful and amazing movie. All his books are great! You will definitely enjoy it
Madison G.
Madison G.
Union, KY

This is one of my favorite books it was a page turner from beginning to end
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA

I've read and watched all of Nicholas Sparks' movies and books. This one is my least favorite. Most of his stuff is cliché but I felt like this was just ridiculously cliché and predictable.
Christa S.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH

Loved this book so much and surprisingly I really enjoyed the movie too! It was a great book that really kept my attention. I didn't have to force myself to read it (I hate leaving a book unread). I really loved it!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Bivins, TX

One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks stories. I love the storyline. It is a typically sappy Nicholas Sparks story so be ware! If you don't like lovey dovey don't read it.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.

Love this book it's defiantly a good read. Any of his books are a good read.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS

So I didn't really want to read this because I feel like his books are so incredibly predictable. This one however threw me for a little loop and whoa man did I boo-hoo! The book is always better, but for once I even loved the movie!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford

Love love love this book. It is one of my favorites from NS. I really enjoyed this storyline. So sweet! I have read several from this authors and this is tops for me. I would highly recommend it to anyone
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Tishomingo, OK

Just what you would expect from Nicholas Sparks book. A modern day Romeo and Juliet as In star crossed lovers, and reunite after a mutual friend passes.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book