Add a Photo

#88 in Books
Lily C.
Lily C.
Hesperia, CA

Such a beautiful and amazing movie. All his books are great! You will definitely enjoy it
Nathalie  R.
Nathalie R.
Caracas, Miranda

Me llegó al corazón. Puede tornarse un poco cursi si no te gusta mucho el romanticismo
Madison G.
Madison G.
Union, KY

This is one of my favorite books it was a page turner from beginning to end
Mello M.
Mello M.
idk lol

this is Zack Efron movie I thought I went to watch his movie that I thought it was Zack a friend that I was disappointed to see the Zac Efron with me on this movie I'm still giving it five stars because I watch the movie and I mean I want to read the book OK is a book or a movie I don't know I didn't do either OK thank you bye
Megan E.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY

I love all the Nicolas Sparks books but this is by far the best. I read it in one day because I couldn't put it down.
Vermilion , Oh

I love every one of this mans books!! Even though they all make me bawl like a baby! I can't put the books down!
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA

I cried hysterically at the end! It was a decent storyline but super sad. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite romantic novelist but i don't think this book was his best. It reminded me a lot of his other book, The Notebook. I don't think I would read it again.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, Wi

This books is basically like all of Nicholas Sparks' books. Two people fall in love, they encounter a major obstacle, overcome adversity, and true love beats all. I've read a number of his books as they are easy beach reads, and I will continue to read his books. Who doesn't love a good heartwrencher?? HOWEVER, if you are looking for a new and different plotline, Nicholas Sparks is not your man.
Meriah M.
Meriah M.
Nehalem, OR

I've read this a total of 9 times. I don't enjoy a lot of the books this author has wrote. This one caught my eye way before the movie was ever made. If you're looking for something you'll dive into and want a twist at the end of a story THIS is the one for you.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

If you like love stories, this is perfect! Just like all his other books, beautiful and full of romance. Just wait Til the end
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , Ma

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now