The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #61 in Books

• Is this worth reading??? Isn't there a movie too?2 Answers
  • Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a first ...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
Bookworm Expert
Great story line and a total must read for any book lover their is, I know I couldn't stop reading it myself, but that's how I feel about most books I'm practically a nerd but I'd totally recommend to anyone!!
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Not one of the best books by Nicholas Sparks. The movie is not as good as the book. Great storyline, understandable ending however disappointing. I highly recommend this author however. It so much the movies.
Jaimie R.
Jaimie R.
Bookworm Expert
This book is so good! Its so relatable, and makes you feel like your the main character. You laugh with her, you cry, you feel the touch of skin. Such a great read with amazing detail.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
This movie is really good! I love Nicholas Sparks books turned into movies. It has a nice story line and good acting. However, this wasn't my favorite Nicholas sparks movie.
Sydny @.
Sydny @.
Fresno, CA
I love his books! I love the romance the way he writes! The movies totally don't do his books any justice! Every book I've read I can't put down! The story line is so good! Must read!
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Bookworm Expert
I WOULD LOVE TO READ THIS BOOK AND SEE THE MOVIE I LOVE A GOOD LOVE STORY AND ITS SUMMER TOO HOT TO BE OUTSIDE SO I NEED SOME GOOD SUMMER READ
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Washington, PA
The Best of Me written by Nicholas Sparks was in my top favorite reads! Throughout the story I was a little confused to where the book title played part. However, at the end of this book the title played an amazing role. Loved how the book got its name from that strong part.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Bookworm Expert
This author writes THE BEST love stories of our time and this one is no exception. I loved it. And yes, I cried.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I loved this book from the moment I put it down and let the plot sink in. It's amazing and made me cry. The movie did the same and I thought the characters were properly portrayed.
Alayna W.
Alayna W.
Middle Point, OH
One of the best books I've ever read by him. The characters are great and make the novel complete
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book