Add a Photo

Demiree B.
Sequim, WA
Feb. 28, 2017, 7:46 a.m.
Review for: The Best of My by Nicholas Sparks (Paperback)
If you want to cry read this book! One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books. I love how different he can make the typical love story be in each one of his books. I love his writing style and yes this is a must read. I highly recommend!
Reese Anne R.
Reese Anne R.
Decatur, AL
June 5, 2017, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: The Best of My by Nicholas Sparks (Paperback)
This is by far one of the best movies/ books I have ever seen or read. I love all of the drama and romance and stories it has in it. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors. I highly recommend this book!!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
June 18, 2017, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: The Best of My by Nicholas Sparks (Paperback)
Great story line and a total must read for any book lover their is, I know I couldn't stop reading it myself, but that's how I feel about most books I'm practically a nerd but I'd totally recommend to anyone!!
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
June 10, 2017, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: The Best of My by Nicholas Sparks (Paperback)
This movie is really good! I love Nicholas Sparks books turned into movies. It has a nice story line and good acting. However, this wasn't my favorite Nicholas sparks movie.
Sydny @.
Sydny @.
Fresno, CA
March 4, 2017, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: The Best of My by Nicholas Sparks (Paperback)
I love his books! I love the romance the way he writes! The movies totally don't do his books any justice! Every book I've read I can't put down! The story line is so good! Must read!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Washington, PA
The Best of Me written by Nicholas Sparks was in my top favorite reads! Throughout the story I was a little confused to where the book title played part. However, at the end of this book the title played an amazing role. Loved how the book got its name from that strong part.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
This was probably my least favorite Nicholas Sparks book. With that being said it wasn't terrible. It was a quick read but the plot and story line left me feeling disappointed.
Alayna W.
Alayna W.
Middle Point, OH
March 4, 2017, 11:39 a.m.
Review for: The Best of My by Nicholas Sparks (Paperback)
One of the best books I've ever read by him. The characters are great and make the novel complete
Agnus H.
Agnus H.
This movie was pretty lame-not even Marsden's handsome face could save this plot. A story that has been told many times before-don't get me started on the sappy ending.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I enjoyed reading this book. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors and even though I usually know what's coming, I really get into the books.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book