Add a Photo

#96 in Books
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL

One of my fave Nicholas Sparks books! I look forward to every book he has come out! I've read all his books!
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL

Such a sweet story. The ending is so impactful, like many of Nicholas Sparks' books. Quite the tear jerker.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania

This is such a great story. the book and movie are much different but both great. heartwarming for sure.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY

Great romance novel. Nicholas Sparks is most certainly a literary legend and his books never disappoint
cassie b.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA

I love all his books. such amazing story's and you get so into the story you can't put the book down.
Edna L.
Edna L.
Mcallen, TX

The whole story of an old love. Right back together separated be reality of present life...love it!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

I love this story such a great book really pulls your heartstrings and the movies was just as good.
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.

I began reading this and stopped. It went back and forth with the story line and I didn't like it
donna s.
donna s.

The author of the book is my favorite writer its another master piece. it has great story line.
alison j.
alison j.
belleville, Ontario

Classic Nicholas Sparks love story. I enjoyed this book and I will continue to read his books
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
Kimberly A.