Add a Photo

#88 in Books
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY

Great romance novel. Nicholas Sparks is most certainly a literary legend and his books never disappoint
cassie b.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA

I love all his books. such amazing story's and you get so into the story you can't put the book down.
Edna L.
Edna L.
Mcallen, TX

The whole story of an old love. Right back together separated be reality of present life...love it!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

I love this story such a great book really pulls your heartstrings and the movies was just as good.
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.

I began reading this and stopped. It went back and forth with the story line and I didn't like it
donna s.
donna s.

The author of the book is my favorite writer its another master piece. it has great story line.
alison j.
alison j.
Belleville, Ontario

Classic Nicholas Sparks love story. I enjoyed this book and I will continue to read his books
Sadia C.
Sadia C.

The ending of this book was so traumatic yet beautiful. It's a classic Nicholas Sparks book.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS

Loved this book! I cried like a baby! Love is a beautiful thing! I will forever be a NS fan!
Regina B.
Regina B.

Not my favorite Nicholas Sparks book but still great nonetheless . probably wont read again
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , Ma

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now