The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #96 in Books

• Is this worth reading??? Isn't there a movie too?2 Answers
  • Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a first ...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
ashley r.
ashley r.
Bookworm Expert
Beautiful story
This is a Beautiful story. It is a fast read that you really do not want to put down. Love rules in an unexpected way
Lizet C.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Very cute and romantic story line its so cute to see someone reunite and fall bsck in love as they were when they where kids.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Washington, PA
The Best of Me written by Nicholas Sparks was in my top favorite reads! Throughout the story I was a little confused to where the book title played part. However, at the end of this book the title played an amazing role. Loved how the book got its name from that strong part.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
A very good book! Such a warm and fuzzy good read. Have a box of tissues though! Its a cryer at the end! Highly recommend this one though! Loved reading it and also loved the movie!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Bookworm Expert
This author writes THE BEST love stories of our time and this one is no exception. I loved it. And yes, I cried.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I loved this book from the moment I put it down and let the plot sink in. It's amazing and made me cry. The movie did the same and I thought the characters were properly portrayed.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
This was probably my least favorite Nicholas Sparks book. With that being said it wasn't terrible. It was a quick read but the plot and story line left me feeling disappointed.
Alayna W.
Alayna W.
Middle Point, OH
One of the best books I've ever read by him. The characters are great and make the novel complete
Agnus H.
Agnus H.
This movie was pretty lame-not even Marsden's handsome face could save this plot. A story that has been told many times before-don't get me started on the sappy ending.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I enjoyed reading this book. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors and even though I usually know what's coming, I really get into the books.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?