The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #98 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading fo...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nich...1 Answers
Emily L.
His books are amazing and the movies do not disappoint !! This is one of my favorites out of all of them though. It's so romantic !!ūüíĖI love it !! Y'all should really watch it
Jodi S.
This was probably my least favorite Nicholas Sparks book. With that being said it wasn't terrible. It was a quick read but the plot and story line left me feeling disappointed.
Cierra D.
Plainville, MA
Amazing book. Sparks has a way of connecting with everyone by falling in love with the characters and making you feel like you're really involved. Sad ending but a great story.
Agnus H.
This movie was pretty lame-not even Marsden's handsome face could save this plot. A story that has been told many times before-don't get me started on the sappy ending.
Claire S.
Chilton, WI
Predictable? Maybe a bit, but I still loved the book. While it has the typical main elements of a Nicholas Sparks book, it was different from others I've read. If you like the author, I say read it!
Ashley P.
Nicholas Sparks is such a great story teller, I love all his books. Grab the tissue and start on a Friday eveni,g so you have the rest of the weekend to finish.
Kelly Z.
Frederick, MD
This movie made me cry almost as much as the Notebook. I thought it was pretty good, it is a very touching story. I'd highly recommend anything Nicholas Sparks!
Irene Z.
Dallas, TX
The best of me is the greatest book and movie! Definitely keep the tissues close by! You'll need them, this will most likely make you ugly cry. At least I did.
Sarah A.
I love Nicholas Sparks books, and had such high hopes for this one, and it unfortunately fell short. I didn't like both the movie and book, not his best work.
ashley s.
spring, TX
I love this movie, new fresh faces. Has the same love aspect as in the other Nicholas Sparks novels and movies. But you can never go wrong with a love movie.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book