The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #93 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I've read and watched all of Nicholas Sparks' movies and books. This one is my least favorite. Most of his stuff is cliché but I felt like this was just ridiculously cliché and predictable.
brittny c.
Springfield, MO
This book was beautifully written, as are all of Sparks' novels. This one definitely pulled on my heartstrings, but made me wish for a love as strong as the main characters. You must read it!
Erika S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I loved this book from the moment I put it down and let the plot sink in. It's amazing and made me cry. The movie did the same and I thought the characters were properly portrayed.
Emily L.
His books are amazing and the movies do not disappoint !! This is one of my favorites out of all of them though. It's so romantic !!💖I love it !! Y'all should really watch it
Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL
One of my fave Nicholas Sparks books! I look forward to every book he has come out! I've read all his books!
Cierra D.
Plainville, MA
Amazing book. Sparks has a way of connecting with everyone by falling in love with the characters and making you feel like you're really involved. Sad ending but a great story.
Jodi S.
This was probably my least favorite Nicholas Sparks book. With that being said it wasn't terrible. It was a quick read but the plot and story line left me feeling disappointed.
Sarah A.
I love Nicholas Sparks books, and had such high hopes for this one, and it unfortunately fell short. I didn't like both the movie and book, not his best work.
ashley s.
spring, TX
I love this movie, new fresh faces. Has the same love aspect as in the other Nicholas Sparks novels and movies. But you can never go wrong with a love movie.
Kelly Z.
Frederick, MD
This movie made me cry almost as much as the Notebook. I thought it was pretty good, it is a very touching story. I'd highly recommend anything Nicholas Sparks!
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book