Add a Photo

By GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING
#88 in Books
Mindy S.
Mindy S.

Love love love this book. I'm a huge Sparks fan. Great book for your personal library
Katie J.
Katie J.
Upland, IN

This is a great movie and book with a great story line. Grab your tissues and enjoy!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH

This is such a cute story to read. Such a great love story. The movie was just okay.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Southaven, MS

This wasn't my favorite by Nicholas Sparks, but it is still a great movie and book.
Monique B.
Monique B.

This was one of my other favorite Nicholas Sparks books. He is such a great author
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.

WONDERFUL BOOK!! You WILL cry, so beautifully written as all his books are!!!
Larissa H.
Larissa H.
Volcano, CA

I hated this book left me weeping for days. How is that ok. No I was so mad.
Jamielynn W.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO

Such a cute love story. Another great love book by Nicolas sparks! Loved it
TinaMarie C.
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ

Again, a story by Nicholas Sparks to change the ages. A plot that makes actual sense and plays out amazingly. But, again, Nicholas Sparks, falls short in the emotional connection department. I'm sorry but I've read several of his books, most before the movie and it always misses my heart. It's like a matter of fact writing not a messy love induced writing. I've read scenes in books that have caused my breath to hitch or I finish a paragraph and realize I'm smiling. I don't get these with Sparks.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

I enjoyed reading this book. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors and even though I usually know what's coming, I really get into the books.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , Ma

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now