Add a Photo

By GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING
#96 in Books
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

Nicholas Sparks never disappoints. His novels are always heartfelt and interesting. This one is no different. Very good!
Emily S.
Emily S.

I enjoyed this book. I have yet to see the movie, but i think i won't because i don't want the book to be ruined for me.
Justice N.
Justice N.
Statesboro, GA

Such a great movie with such a supposing, yet emotional ending! A "chick flick" but my dad got tears in his eyes... LOL
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR

This book is beautifully written and Nicholas sparks is a true genius. The ending is totally unexpected and wonderful!
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Foresthill, CA

Loved the book and the movie, but it was definitely a tear jerker :( So sad! I did love the story and read it quickly!
Tori M.
Tori M.
Morgantown, KY

I loved this book. I am rereading it right now. It is amazing. Such a good love story. Everyone should read this book.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY

I love all the Nicolas Sparks books but this is by far the best. I read it in one day because I couldn't put it down.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca

I loved this book! More than movie actually. Which usually tends to happen with any book that turns into a movie.
Vermilion , Oh

I love every one of this mans books!! Even though they all make me bawl like a baby! I can't put the books down!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC

I love this book it's so sweet but such a good but twisted ending its a fairy tale with a more realistic ending
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
Vermilion , Oh