Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Katie J.
Katie J.
Upland, IN
This is a great movie and book with a great story line. Grab your tissues and enjoy!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Southaven, MS
This wasn't my favorite by Nicholas Sparks, but it is still a great movie and book.
Monique B.
Monique B.
This was one of my other favorite Nicholas Sparks books. He is such a great author
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.
WONDERFUL BOOK!! You WILL cry, so beautifully written as all his books are!!!
Larissa H.
Larissa H.
Volcano, CA
I hated this book left me weeping for days. How is that ok. No I was so mad.
Jamielynn W.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
Such a cute love story. Another great love book by Nicolas sparks! Loved it
TinaMarie C.
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ
Again, a story by Nicholas Sparks to change the ages. A plot that makes actual sense and plays out amazingly. But, again, Nicholas Sparks, falls short in the emotional connection department. I'm sorry but I've read several of his books, most before the movie and it always misses my heart. It's like a matter of fact writing not a messy love induced writing. I've read scenes in books that have caused my breath to hitch or I finish a paragraph and realize I'm smiling. I don't get these with Sparks.
Alex P.
Alex P.
Pittsburgh, PA
June 8, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: The Best of My by Nicholas Sparks (Paperback)
The storyline kept the reader wondering what was going to happen next-would she reciprocate his feelings, would she go with him, would his Cousin's ever leave him alone. Lots of twists and turns. Couldn't put it down! Kept me motivated from start to finish. An unexpected ending, pretty sad actually. I hated to get to the end of the book.
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Esparto, CA
April 27, 2017, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: The Best of My by Nicholas Sparks (Paperback)
I loved the actors , but I'm the type of person where I really want the movie to end in a happily ever after . I get spoiled with so many movies and books ending that way . So when it doesn't it actually doesn't make me feel good and leaves a sadness in the air . So it's definitely not my favorite and I don't plan on ever seeing them again
Ana C.
Ana C.
March 31, 2017, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: The Best of My by Nicholas Sparks (Paperback)
Amazing book by Nicholas Sparks!!! And I love the fact that i cannot predict his stories! It makes it exciting for the reader because we do not know what to expect!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book