Add a Photo

By GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING
#88 in Books
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

Nicholas Sparks never disappoints. His novels are always heartfelt and interesting. This one is no different. Very good!
Justice N.
Justice N.
Statesboro, GA

Such a great movie with such a supposing, yet emotional ending! A "chick flick" but my dad got tears in his eyes... LOL
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR

This book is beautifully written and Nicholas sparks is a true genius. The ending is totally unexpected and wonderful!
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Foresthill, CA

Loved the book and the movie, but it was definitely a tear jerker :( So sad! I did love the story and read it quickly!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY

I love all the Nicolas Sparks books but this is by far the best. I read it in one day because I couldn't put it down.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca

I loved this book! More than movie actually. Which usually tends to happen with any book that turns into a movie.
Vermilion , Oh

I love every one of this mans books!! Even though they all make me bawl like a baby! I can't put the books down!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL

One of my fave Nicholas Sparks books! I look forward to every book he has come out! I've read all his books!
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL

Such a sweet story. The ending is so impactful, like many of Nicholas Sparks' books. Quite the tear jerker.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania

This is such a great story. the book and movie are much different but both great. heartwarming for sure.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , Ma

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now