The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #71 in Books

• Is this worth reading??? Isn't there a movie too?2 Answers
  • Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a first ...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
I loved the actors , but I'm the type of person where I really want the movie to end in a happily ever after . I get spoiled with so many movies and books ending that way . So when it doesn't it actually doesn't make me feel good and leaves a sadness in the air . So it's definitely not my favorite and I don't plan on ever seeing them again
Ana C.
Ana C.
Amazing book by Nicholas Sparks!!! And I love the fact that i cannot predict his stories! It makes it exciting for the reader because we do not know what to expect!
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.
This book made me cry it was so sad how they found love and it was taken just as quickly. I enjoy all of Nicholas's books as much as I dislike them. Someone always dies so I guess that's what makes them so realistic.
Zohra K.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
This book, the movie, is everything. It's so very touching I love everything about the storyline. It makes me happy, it makes me feel it makes me and my feelings you know. I'm a very emotional person and this book and also the movie had got to me.
Demiree B.
Demiree B.
Sequim, WA
If you want to cry read this book! One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books. I love how different he can make the typical love story be in each one of his books. I love his writing style and yes this is a must read. I highly recommend!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Bookworm Expert
Another great book to read, anything by this author is a must to read! Absolutely good story plot, keeps you on your feet you just can't put it down! The movie is just as good as the book, and I'd definitely recommend to others!
Reese Anne R.
Reese Anne R.
Decatur, AL
This is by far one of the best movies/ books I have ever seen or read. I love all of the drama and romance and stories it has in it. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors. I highly recommend this book!!
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Not one of the best books by Nicholas Sparks. The movie is not as good as the book. Great storyline, understandable ending however disappointing. I highly recommend this author however. It so much the movies.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
Bookworm Expert
Great story line and a total must read for any book lover their is, I know I couldn't stop reading it myself, but that's how I feel about most books I'm practically a nerd but I'd totally recommend to anyone!!
Jaimie R.
Jaimie R.
Bookworm Expert
This book is so good! Its so relatable, and makes you feel like your the main character. You laugh with her, you cry, you feel the touch of skin. Such a great read with amazing detail.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book