The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #94 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Demiree B.
Demiree B.
Sequim, WA
If you want to cry read this book! One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books. I love how different he can make the typical love story be in each one of his books. I love his writing style and yes this is a must read. I highly recommend!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Bookworm Expert
Another great book to read, anything by this author is a must to read! Absolutely good story plot, keeps you on your feet you just can't put it down! The movie is just as good as the book, and I'd definitely recommend to others!
Reese Anne R.
Reese Anne R.
Decatur, AL
This is by far one of the best movies/ books I have ever seen or read. I love all of the drama and romance and stories it has in it. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors. I highly recommend this book!!
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Not one of the best books by Nicholas Sparks. The movie is not as good as the book. Great storyline, understandable ending however disappointing. I highly recommend this author however. It so much the movies.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Raleigh , NC
Bookworm Expert
Great story line and a total must read for any book lover their is, I know I couldn't stop reading it myself, but that's how I feel about most books I'm practically a nerd but I'd totally recommend to anyone!!
Jaimie R.
Jaimie R.
Bookworm Expert
This book is so good! Its so relatable, and makes you feel like your the main character. You laugh with her, you cry, you feel the touch of skin. Such a great read with amazing detail.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
This movie is really good! I love Nicholas Sparks books turned into movies. It has a nice story line and good acting. However, this wasn't my favorite Nicholas sparks movie.
Sydny @.
Sydny @.
Fresno, CA
I love his books! I love the romance the way he writes! The movies totally don't do his books any justice! Every book I've read I can't put down! The story line is so good! Must read!
Megan S.
Megan S.
A real tear jerker makes me cry everytime (movie wise) i can only read a book once but if you like the notebook you have to read and see this
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Bookworm Expert
I WOULD LOVE TO READ THIS BOOK AND SEE THE MOVIE I LOVE A GOOD LOVE STORY AND ITS SUMMER TOO HOT TO BE OUTSIDE SO I NEED SOME GOOD SUMMER READ
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?