The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #81 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Daisy P.
Such a sweet book! If you're a bookworm and also love romance then I'd suggest all Nicholas Sparks books! This book was very well written and really captures the love of Amanda and Dawson over the years.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, MO
I feel like if you've read one of his books, you inevitable know how they all will turn out. I don't dislike his books, I enjoy most of them but they start to feel as if they are all the same.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I've read and watched all of Nicholas Sparks' movies and books. This one is my least favorite. Most of his stuff is cliché but I felt like this was just ridiculously cliché and predictable.
brittny c.
Springfield, MO
This book was beautifully written, as are all of Sparks' novels. This one definitely pulled on my heartstrings, but made me wish for a love as strong as the main characters. You must read it!
Shannon C.
I started off not really liking this book. I've learned I'm not a huge fan of Nicolas Sparks books the way I thought I would be. By the end of the book I was impressed enough to not hate it.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I was hesitant to watch this movie just because it seems like Nicolas Sparks novels are all written pretty much the same. I was pleasantly surprised by this one, especially the ending.
Erika S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I loved this book from the moment I put it down and let the plot sink in. It's amazing and made me cry. The movie did the same and I thought the characters were properly portrayed.
Cierra D.
Plainville, MA
Amazing book. Sparks has a way of connecting with everyone by falling in love with the characters and making you feel like you're really involved. Sad ending but a great story.
Jodi S.
This was probably my least favorite Nicholas Sparks book. With that being said it wasn't terrible. It was a quick read but the plot and story line left me feeling disappointed.
Emily L.
His books are amazing and the movies do not disappoint !! This is one of my favorites out of all of them though. It's so romantic !!💖I love it !! Y'all should really watch it
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book