The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #82 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Irene Z.
Dallas, TX
The best of me is the greatest book and movie! Definitely keep the tissues close by! You'll need them, this will most likely make you ugly cry. At least I did.
Sharon B.
Tishomingo, OK
Just what you would expect from Nicholas Sparks book. A modern day Romeo and Juliet as In star crossed lovers, and reunite after a mutual friend passes.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Yet another winner by Nicholas Sparks. You really get to know the characters and you feel for them in their trials and tribulations. Keep Kleenex nearby.
Jennifer G.
Nicholas Sparks has always been one of my favorite authors even since I was younger. This book has an amazing story line that really touches the heart.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Always looking for a good book to read and I love this author he comes out with amazing books and I recently read this book and saw the movie! Loved it
Shelbi C.
Zebulon, NC
I love to read - especially the classics - but it's always nice to read something that doesn't take effort to interpret. Such a beautiful love story.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Bookworm Expert
I WOULD LOVE TO READ THIS BOOK AND SEE THE MOVIE I LOVE A GOOD LOVE STORY AND ITS SUMMER TOO HOT TO BE OUTSIDE SO I NEED SOME GOOD SUMMER READ
Megan S.
A real tear jerker makes me cry everytime (movie wise) i can only read a book once but if you like the notebook you have to read and see this
ashley r.
Bookworm Expert
Beautiful story
This is a Beautiful story. It is a fast read that you really do not want to put down. Love rules in an unexpected way
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
This is a beautiful love story about past mistakes and forgiving the ones that love you the most. Be sure to have a box of tissues
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book