Add a Photo

#96 in Books
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR

I love all of his books but I really really love this one and I loved the movie just as much they picked the perfect actors to play the characters.
Kristan A.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Springs, FL

I can definitely say that I did not predict this ending. It was a great book. Understanding the title will take a while. Don't miss reading this.
Abril P.
Abril P.
Griffin , Ga

Such a great book. Ive reread it many times and even made my hubby read it. It will make you cry apthough, so be prepared for the feels.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha , Ne

This is a beautiful love story about past mistakes and forgiving the ones that love you the most. Be sure to have a box of tissues
Whitney F.
Whitney F.

This book really hit home for me, I couldn't put it down and it was a major tear jerker. Nicholas Sparks is such a great author!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN

This is so cute of a movie! I haven't read the book, but the movie was great!!! Love the story to it and the ending... Oh my!!!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Oshkosh, WI

One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books. He is a great author! The book keeps you engaged and intrigued the whole way through
Morgan R.
Morgan R.

Nicholas Sparks books are my favorite to take on vacation and read while sitting out on the beach. My favorite beach activity!
Megan w.
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID

I cried and loved and laughed with this book. Even thinking of it now my heart aches, what a beautifully bittersweet story.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.

I loved this book. The story was great and as expected there was a heart breaking ending. It definitely made me cry a bit.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
Kimberly A.