Add a Photo

#107 in Books
Justice N.
Justice N.
Statesboro, GA

Such a great movie with such a supposing, yet emotional ending! A "chick flick" but my dad got tears in his eyes... LOL
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Foresthill, CA

Loved the book and the movie, but it was definitely a tear jerker :( So sad! I did love the story and read it quickly!
Jade H.
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca

I loved this book! More than movie actually. Which usually tends to happen with any book that turns into a movie.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL

One of my fave Nicholas Sparks books! I look forward to every book he has come out! I've read all his books!
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL

Such a sweet story. The ending is so impactful, like many of Nicholas Sparks' books. Quite the tear jerker.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania

This is such a great story. the book and movie are much different but both great. heartwarming for sure.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY

Great romance novel. Nicholas Sparks is most certainly a literary legend and his books never disappoint
cassie b.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA

I love all his books. such amazing story's and you get so into the story you can't put the book down.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

I love this story such a great book really pulls your heartstrings and the movies was just as good.
Edna L.
Edna L.
Mcallen, TX

The whole story of an old love. Right back together separated be reality of present life...love it!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book