The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #60 in Books

• Is this worth reading??? Isn't there...I have read many of Nicholas S... 2 Answers
  • Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book...It's a great book but I have t... 1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? It's a great book and very wel... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Target*
donna s.
donna s.
The author of the book is my favorite writer its another master piece. it has great story line.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
Loved this book! I cried like a baby! Love is a beautiful thing! I will forever be a NS fan!
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
The ending of this book was so traumatic yet beautiful. It's a classic Nicholas Sparks book.
Regina B.
Regina B.
Not my favorite Nicholas Sparks book but still great nonetheless . probably wont read again
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Bookworm Expert
I like any book by Nicholas Sparks. All his live stories are really good. My kind of book.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
This is such a cute story to read. Such a great love story. The movie was just okay.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Upland, IN
This is a great movie and book with a great story line. Grab your tissues and enjoy!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Southaven , MS
This wasn't my favorite by Nicholas Sparks, but it is still a great movie and book.
Monique B.
Monique B.
This was one of my other favorite Nicholas Sparks books. He is such a great author
Larissa H.
Larissa H.
Volcano, CA
I hated this book left me weeping for days. How is that ok. No I was so mad.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book