Add a Photo

Photos (2)
cassie b.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I love all his books. such amazing story's and you get so into the story you can't put the book down.
Edna L.
Edna L.
Mcallen, TX
The whole story of an old love. Right back together separated be reality of present life...love it!
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
I began reading this and stopped. It went back and forth with the story line and I didn't like it
donna s.
donna s.
The author of the book is my favorite writer its another master piece. it has great story line.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
The ending of this book was so traumatic yet beautiful. It's a classic Nicholas Sparks book.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
Loved this book! I cried like a baby! Love is a beautiful thing! I will forever be a NS fan!
Regina B.
Regina B.
Not my favorite Nicholas Sparks book but still great nonetheless . probably wont read again
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
I like any book by Nicholas Sparks. All his live stories are really good. My kind of book.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
UH. One of my favorite movies. Amazing from start to finish. So many unexpected turns.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
This is such a cute story to read. Such a great love story. The movie was just okay.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book