The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #98 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading fo...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nich...1 Answers
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY
Never a miss with this movies! Every girls dream is to have a man that reflects his characters. Seen on Netflix and will watch over and over again like others. Lost teenage sweethearts found through close friends death. Its a sad one but well worth the watch for all you sappy girls like myself.
Ana C.
Amazing book by Nicholas Sparks!!! And I love the fact that i cannot predict his stories! It makes it exciting for the reader because we do not know what to expect!
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
The Best of Me written by Nicholas Sparks was in my top favorite reads! Throughout the story I was a little confused to where the book title played part. However, at the end of this book the title played an amazing role. Loved how the book got its name from that strong part.
Vanessa c.
Such a tear jerker ..... make sure you have your tissues ready. There are parts in this story you never would have guessed would happen. This is yet another great book by Nicholas Sparks.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca
A beautiful book and movie! Nicholas Sparks never seems to fail! If you're into romance and drama then I really recommend The Best of Me and definitely the rest of his books/movies.
Brandy G.
A very good book! Such a warm and fuzzy good read. Have a box of tissues though! Its a cryer at the end! Highly recommend this one though! Loved reading it and also loved the movie!
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
Bookworm Expert Level 1
The best book of the world! I love this author and this story is perfect! I super recommend! I cried a lot with this book but is perfect! He surprised me in the end! Please, read!
Rachel S.
I had a love hate relationship with this book. I was definitely different than the rest if the books that Nicholas Sparks has written. It always kept me on my toes, however, I was conflicted the whole time because of the adultery.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
This was not my favorite book. It was very predictable by the end of the book. I really like Nicholas Sparks, but this was not his best. I would not recommend this book.
Elizabeth H.
I have read all of Nicholas Sparks books and never been let down. They all have great romance tales with a hint of tragedy. I have been moved to tears several times by these books. Perfect for the hopefulness romantic!
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book