Add a Photo

#88 in Books
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.
Greensboro, NC

I love to read - especially the classics - but it's always nice to read something that doesn't take effort to interpret. Such a beautiful love story.
Kristan A.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Springs, FL

I can definitely say that I did not predict this ending. It was a great book. Understanding the title will take a while. Don't miss reading this.
Abril P.
Abril P.
Griffin, GA

Such a great book. Ive reread it many times and even made my hubby read it. It will make you cry apthough, so be prepared for the feels.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE

This is a beautiful love story about past mistakes and forgiving the ones that love you the most. Be sure to have a box of tissues
Whitney F.
Whitney F.

This book really hit home for me, I couldn't put it down and it was a major tear jerker. Nicholas Sparks is such a great author!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Florence, AL

Basically like all the other books he has written. Fall in love, love story. But if you're into that, then it's the book for you
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Oshkosh, WI

One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books. He is a great author! The book keeps you engaged and intrigued the whole way through
Morgan R.
Morgan R.

Nicholas Sparks books are my favorite to take on vacation and read while sitting out on the beach. My favorite beach activity!
Megan w.
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID

I cried and loved and laughed with this book. Even thinking of it now my heart aches, what a beautifully bittersweet story.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.

I loved this book. The story was great and as expected there was a heart breaking ending. It definitely made me cry a bit.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , Ma

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now