Add a Photo

By GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING
#88 in Books
Agnus H.
Agnus H.

This movie was pretty lame-not even Marsden's handsome face could save this plot. A story that has been told many times before-don't get me started on the sappy ending.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Nicholas Sparks is such a great story teller, I love all his books. Grab the tissue and start on a Friday eveni,g so you have the rest of the weekend to finish.
Irene Z.
Irene Z.
Dallas, TX

The best of me is the greatest book and movie! Definitely keep the tissues close by! You'll need them, this will most likely make you ugly cry. At least I did.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fort Wayne , IN

Yet another winner by Nicholas Sparks. You really get to know the characters and you feel for them in their trials and tribulations. Keep Kleenex nearby.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Tishomingo, OK

Just what you would expect from Nicholas Sparks book. A modern day Romeo and Juliet as In star crossed lovers, and reunite after a mutual friend passes.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Nicholas Sparks has always been one of my favorite authors even since I was younger. This book has an amazing story line that really touches the heart.
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.
Greensboro, NC

I love to read - especially the classics - but it's always nice to read something that doesn't take effort to interpret. Such a beautiful love story.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

I enjoyed reading this book. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors and even though I usually know what's coming, I really get into the books.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR

I love all of his books but I really really love this one and I loved the movie just as much they picked the perfect actors to play the characters.
Kristan A.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Springs, FL

I can definitely say that I did not predict this ending. It was a great book. Understanding the title will take a while. Don't miss reading this.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , Ma

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now