The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Regina B.
Not my favorite Nicholas Sparks book but still great nonetheless . probably wont read again
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
This is such a cute story to read. Such a great love story. The movie was just okay.
Monique B.
This was one of my other favorite Nicholas Sparks books. He is such a great author
Larissa H.
Volcano, CA
I hated this book left me weeping for days. How is that ok. No I was so mad.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
Such a cute love story. Another great love book by Nicolas sparks! Loved it
Lexi W.
Absolutely thought it was okay... But enjoyed reading book enough to finish it !! There is always more to the story in a book than the movies, along with way more details.
Amelia S.
I like to read a Sparks novel occasionally as a break from more serious literature. They seem like well written romances with good plots and characters. However, the endings have become predictable and never 100% happy. From the beginning of this book, I kept thinking about how it would end and if someone would get killed.

Dawson and Amanda had been high school sweethearts even though they came from "opposite sides of the tracks" in Oriental, NC. They split up due to pressures by her parents. She ended up married to a dentist and they had children. Dawson went to prison for four years for accidentally killing the town's doctor when driving a vehicle. Later he worked on offshore rigs in the Gulf.

Dawson and Amanda met up again over 20 years later when Tuck a mutual friend and father figure in Oriental died. His will requested that they scatter his ashes at a cottage that had been owned by him and his deceased wife. Two of Dawson's cousins hated him and made multiple attempts on his life.

At some point the ending became very predictable and typical of Sparks. Nonetheless, I enjoyed reading it. At least up to the predictable ending.
Rebecca B.
Maynardville, TN
I love and own almost all of Nicholas Sparks books so I'm pretty prepared for how they're going to go since all of his story lines are the same. With that being said, I thought this was a good read but definitely not my favorite of his novels.
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ
Again, a story by Nicholas Sparks to change the ages. A plot that makes actual sense and plays out amazingly. But, again, Nicholas Sparks, falls short in the emotional connection department. I'm sorry but I've read several of his books, most before the movie and it always misses my heart. It's like a matter of fact writing not a messy love induced writing. I've read scenes in books that have caused my breath to hitch or I finish a paragraph and realize I'm smiling. I don't get these with Sparks.
Trisha F.
Esparto, CA
I loved the actors , but I'm the type of person where I really want the movie to end in a happily ever after . I get spoiled with so many movies and books ending that way . So when it doesn't it actually doesn't make me feel good and leaves a sadness in the air . So it's definitely not my favorite and I don't plan on ever seeing them again
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book