Add a Photo

#80 in Books
Photos (2)
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Nicholas Sparks books are my favorite to take on vacation and read while sitting out on the beach. My favorite beach activity!
Megan w.
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I cried and loved and laughed with this book. Even thinking of it now my heart aches, what a beautifully bittersweet story.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Nicholas Sparks never disappoints. His novels are always heartfelt and interesting. This one is no different. Very good!
Justice N.
Justice N.
Statesboro, GA
Such a great movie with such a supposing, yet emotional ending! A "chick flick" but my dad got tears in his eyes... LOL
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Foresthill, CA
Loved the book and the movie, but it was definitely a tear jerker :( So sad! I did love the story and read it quickly!
Jade H.
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
I loved this book! More than movie actually. Which usually tends to happen with any book that turns into a movie.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL
Nov. 6, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: The Best of My by Nicholas Sparks (Paperback)
One of my fave Nicholas Sparks books! I look forward to every book he has come out! I've read all his books!
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
Such a sweet story. The ending is so impactful, like many of Nicholas Sparks' books. Quite the tear jerker.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania
This is such a great story. the book and movie are much different but both great. heartwarming for sure.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Great romance novel. Nicholas Sparks is most certainly a literary legend and his books never disappoint
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book