The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #78 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Maira P.
Dublin, OH
One of my favorites for sure, my boyfriend give to me and I can't help me until finished, I loved the history, as I already knew, Nicholas sparks is a excellent author and I still loving every single book, you can feel the pain and the love of the personages!
Jessica S.
Legit cried through out this whole book. It was amazing. I loved how everything was well written, and the characters were very relatable. They were so open and like normal people. I really enjoyed reading this, it is for sure a must read book!
Abby M.
Elmendorf, TX
This is one of the most beautiful and heart warming love stories. Each chapter will have you falling for each character and give you the feeling as if you actually know them in person. This book is very well written and is worth reading!!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I read everything written by Nicholas Sparks. This one was a good one. Sort of reminded me of the Notebook the way they were going back in time. This was full of love and sadness. If you like Nicholas Spark's other books, you'll enjoy this.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Admittedly Nicholas Sparks' books have become pretty predictable, but that doesn't mean that they aren't any less of a great read. The book makes me cry, makes me fall in love, makes me FEEL... all of which are things that you want in a romance novel. The movie also hit pretty close to the book, both of which I give solid A's.
Amy S.
I love Nicolas Sparks books. They all consume me into the pages leaving me unable to put them down until the end. This book was no different. I love the books better than the movies too because the books have so much more details.
Maggie T.
One of the saddest, most interesting book I've ever read! Kept me entertained and excited. When I first started reading it, I though "oh I know exactly what's going to happen, it's a cheesy romance book" but boyyy was I wrong. If you're a female interested in a different/special type of love story then I suggest you read this.
Liz T.
I love Nicholas Sparks books, and I liked this one. Because I enjoy him as an author, I am basing my review on his other books, and this just was not one of my favorites. However, it was a good read and I finished it, nonetheless.
kaitlyn o.
This book is so good it makes me mad! I was not expecting the ending! Nicholas sparks is a true genius. Every time i read one of his books, i fall in love with a character and then have my heart ripped right out of me. If your looking for a sappy love story with a twist and you want to cry, this is the book for you!
Kristy L.
Ocean View, NJ
I love all books by Nicholas Sparks, but this has to be one of my favorites! Don't start reading this book without your tissues ready, it's such a tear jerker. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a romance novel.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book