Add a Photo

#99 in Books
Erika S.
Erika S.
Grand Prairie, TX

I loved this book from the moment I put it down and let the plot sink in. It's amazing and made me cry. The movie did the same and I thought the characters were properly portrayed.
Laiza M.
Laiza M.
Annandale, NJ

The best book of the world! I love this author and this story is perfect! I super recommend! I cried a lot with this book but is perfect! He surprised me in the end! Please, read!
Jodi S.
Jodi S.

This was probably my least favorite Nicholas Sparks book. With that being said it wasn't terrible. It was a quick read but the plot and story line left me feeling disappointed.
Emily L.
Emily L.

His books are amazing and the movies do not disappoint !! This is one of my favorites out of all of them though. It's so romantic !!💖I love it !! Y'all should really watch it
Colleen N.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI

This was not my favorite book. It was very predictable by the end of the book. I really like Nicholas Sparks, but this was not his best. I would not recommend this book.
Agnus H.
Agnus H.

This movie was pretty lame-not even Marsden's handsome face could save this plot. A story that has been told many times before-don't get me started on the sappy ending.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Nicholas Sparks is such a great story teller, I love all his books. Grab the tissue and start on a Friday eveni,g so you have the rest of the weekend to finish.
Irene Z.
Irene Z.
Dallas, TX

The best of me is the greatest book and movie! Definitely keep the tissues close by! You'll need them, this will most likely make you ugly cry. At least I did.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fort Wayne, IN

Yet another winner by Nicholas Sparks. You really get to know the characters and you feel for them in their trials and tribulations. Keep Kleenex nearby.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Nicholas Sparks has always been one of my favorite authors even since I was younger. This book has an amazing story line that really touches the heart.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now