The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #89 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Colleen F.
This movie is really good! I love Nicholas Sparks books turned into movies. It has a nice story line and good acting. However, this wasn't my favorite Nicholas sparks movie.
Sydny @.
Fresno, CA
I love his books! I love the romance the way he writes! The movies totally don't do his books any justice! Every book I've read I can't put down! The story line is so good! Must read!
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ
Again, a story by Nicholas Sparks to change the ages. A plot that makes actual sense and plays out amazingly. But, again, Nicholas Sparks, falls short in the emotional connection department. I'm sorry but I've read several of his books, most before the movie and it always misses my heart. It's like a matter of fact writing not a messy love induced writing. I've read scenes in books that have caused my breath to hitch or I finish a paragraph and realize I'm smiling. I don't get these with Sparks.
Mariana P.
La historia está escrita de una forma ligera que no cansa, pero tampoco engancha (por lo menos a mí no me pasó). El escritor supo bien asociar las narraciones del pasado, junto con los del presente. Además de que me gustó que el narrador tomara los puntos de vistas de personajes secundarios. Es una historia muy bonita, con un final...inesperado, tenía dos tipos de final en mente, pero nada que ver con el que pasó. A pesar de que haya sido así, para mí fue un buen final, muy bonito, y triste...
Samantha N.
Cedarburg , WI
This books is basically like all of Nicholas Sparks' books. Two people fall in love, they encounter a major obstacle, overcome adversity, and true love beats all. I've read a number of his books as they are easy beach reads, and I will continue to read his books. Who doesn't love a good heartwrencher?? HOWEVER, if you are looking for a new and different plotline, Nicholas Sparks is not your man.
Amber C.
Nicholas Sparks novels are some of the best. They are tear jerkers and his endings slways have some kind of sad/happy twist. If you haven't read The Best of Me yet. Then i recommend you do soon. Its a really lovely story about love and life. A real page turner. And of course a great story line and ending. The movie different than the book so i recommend reading the novel first and then watching the motion picture. Your gonna need some tissues for sure.
Ginnine K.
Lewiston, ID
Nicholas Sparks strikes again. Left me sobbing in my bed late at night as I couldn't put it down! Probably my favorite of his books! I love a good cry when I'm being entertained. I would recommend this one but just be aware that Nicholas Sparks books are all tear jerking emotional love stories. You gotta be into that!
Meriah M.
Nehalem, OR
I've read this a total of 9 times. I don't enjoy a lot of the books this author has wrote. This one caught my eye way before the movie was ever made. If you're looking for something you'll dive into and want a twist at the end of a story THIS is the one for you.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I cried hysterically at the end! It was a decent storyline but super sad. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite romantic novelist but i don't think this book was his best. It reminded me a lot of his other book, The Notebook. I don't think I would read it again.
Maira P.
Dublin, OH
One of my favorites for sure, my boyfriend give to me and I can't help me until finished, I loved the history, as I already knew, Nicholas sparks is a excellent author and I still loving every single book, you can feel the pain and the love of the personages!
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book