The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #60 in Books

• Is this worth reading??? Isn't there...I have read many of Nicholas S... 2 Answers
  • Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book...It's a great book but I have t... 1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? It's a great book and very wel... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Target*
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fort wayne , IN
Yet another winner by Nicholas Sparks. You really get to know the characters and you feel for them in their trials and tribulations. Keep Kleenex nearby.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Nicholas Sparks has always been one of my favorite authors even since I was younger. This book has an amazing story line that really touches the heart.
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.
Knightdale, NC
I love to read - especially the classics - but it's always nice to read something that doesn't take effort to interpret. Such a beautiful love story.
Kristan A.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I can definitely say that I did not predict this ending. It was a great book. Understanding the title will take a while. Don't miss reading this.
Abril P.
Abril P.
Griffin, Ga
Such a great book. Ive reread it many times and even made my hubby read it. It will make you cry apthough, so be prepared for the feels.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
This is a beautiful love story about past mistakes and forgiving the ones that love you the most. Be sure to have a box of tissues
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Florence, AL
Basically like all the other books he has written. Fall in love, love story. But if you're into that, then it's the book for you
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Nicholas Sparks books are my favorite to take on vacation and read while sitting out on the beach. My favorite beach activity!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Mount Horeb, WI
One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books. He is a great author! The book keeps you engaged and intrigued the whole way through
Megan w.
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I cried and loved and laughed with this book. Even thinking of it now my heart aches, what a beautifully bittersweet story.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book