Add a Photo

#79 in Books
Photos (2)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Nicholas Sparks is such a great story teller, I love all his books. Grab the tissue and start on a Friday eveni,g so you have the rest of the weekend to finish.
Irene Z.
Irene Z.
Dallas, TX
The best of me is the greatest book and movie! Definitely keep the tissues close by! You'll need them, this will most likely make you ugly cry. At least I did.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fort wayne , IN
Yet another winner by Nicholas Sparks. You really get to know the characters and you feel for them in their trials and tribulations. Keep Kleenex nearby.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Nicholas Sparks has always been one of my favorite authors even since I was younger. This book has an amazing story line that really touches the heart.
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.
Greensboro, NC
I love to read - especially the classics - but it's always nice to read something that doesn't take effort to interpret. Such a beautiful love story.
Kristan A.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I can definitely say that I did not predict this ending. It was a great book. Understanding the title will take a while. Don't miss reading this.
Abril P.
Abril P.
Griffin, Ga
Such a great book. Ive reread it many times and even made my hubby read it. It will make you cry apthough, so be prepared for the feels.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
This is a beautiful love story about past mistakes and forgiving the ones that love you the most. Be sure to have a box of tissues
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Florence, AL
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: The Best of My by Nicholas Sparks (Paperback)
Basically like all the other books he has written. Fall in love, love story. But if you're into that, then it's the book for you
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Nicholas Sparks books are my favorite to take on vacation and read while sitting out on the beach. My favorite beach activity!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book