Add a Photo

By GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING
#96 in Books
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

I have read all of Nicholas Sparks books and never been let down. They all have great romance tales with a hint of tragedy. I have been moved to tears several times by these books. Perfect for the hopefulness romantic!
Daisy P.
Daisy P.

Such a sweet book! If you're a bookworm and also love romance then I'd suggest all Nicholas Sparks books! This book was very well written and really captures the love of Amanda and Dawson over the years.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Seymour, TN

Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author! His books are amazing and always suspenseful! Once I start reading, I can't put the book down. I love that almost all of his books have a movie that goes with them!
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.

Such a tear jerker ..... make sure you have your tissues ready. There are parts in this story you never would have guessed would happen. This is yet another great book by Nicholas Sparks.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca

A beautiful book and movie! Nicholas Sparks never seems to fail! If you're into romance and drama then I really recommend The Best of Me and definitely the rest of his books/movies.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.

A very good book! Such a warm and fuzzy good read. Have a box of tissues though! Its a cryer at the end! Highly recommend this one though! Loved reading it and also loved the movie!
Erika S.
Erika S.
Grand Prairie, TX

I loved this book from the moment I put it down and let the plot sink in. It's amazing and made me cry. The movie did the same and I thought the characters were properly portrayed.
Laiza L.
Laiza L.
Annandale, NJ

The best book of the world! I love this author and this story is perfect! I super recommend! I cried a lot with this book but is perfect! He surprised me in the end! Please, read!
Jodi S.
Jodi S.

This was probably my least favorite Nicholas Sparks book. With that being said it wasn't terrible. It was a quick read but the plot and story line left me feeling disappointed.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL

One of the sweetest books ive ever read i couldn't put it down it was so romantic and Mr Sparks really amde you feel like you were there with the characters; beautifully written
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
Kimberly A.