Add a Photo

#96 in Books
Bethanny J.
Bethanny J.
Birmingham, UK

Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors, I love a good love story. The Best of Me was no exception, some parts of the story were a bit predictable but it was a nice easy read. Loved the character of Dawson shows how the upbringing you have doesn't have to define you as a person.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Washington, PA

The Best of Me written by Nicholas Sparks was in my top favorite reads! Throughout the story I was a little confused to where the book title played part. However, at the end of this book the title played an amazing role. Loved how the book got its name from that strong part.
Maira P.
Maira P.
Sammamish, WA

One of my favorites for sure, my boyfriend give to me and I can't help me until finished, I loved the history, as I already knew, Nicholas sparks is a excellent author and I still loving every single book, you can feel the pain and the love of the personages!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Legit cried through out this whole book. It was amazing. I loved how everything was well written, and the characters were very relatable. They were so open and like normal people. I really enjoyed reading this, it is for sure a must read book!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Irwin, PA

I read everything written by Nicholas Sparks. This one was a good one. Sort of reminded me of the Notebook the way they were going back in time. This was full of love and sadness. If you like Nicholas Spark's other books, you'll enjoy this.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Elmendorf, TX

This is one of the most beautiful and heart warming love stories. Each chapter will have you falling for each character and give you the feeling as if you actually know them in person. This book is very well written and is worth reading!!
Amy S.
Amy S.

I love Nicolas Sparks books. They all consume me into the pages leaving me unable to put them down until the end. This book was no different. I love the books better than the movies too because the books have so much more details.
Liz T.
Liz T.

I love Nicholas Sparks books, and I liked this one. Because I enjoy him as an author, I am basing my review on his other books, and this just was not one of my favorites. However, it was a good read and I finished it, nonetheless.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Ocean View, NJ

I love all books by Nicholas Sparks, but this has to be one of my favorites! Don't start reading this book without your tissues ready, it's such a tear jerker. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a romance novel.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

I have read all of Nicholas Sparks books and never been let down. They all have great romance tales with a hint of tragedy. I have been moved to tears several times by these books. Perfect for the hopefulness romantic!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?

Join Now