Add a Photo

#88 in Books
Meriah M.
Meriah M.
Nehalem, OR

I've read this a total of 9 times. I don't enjoy a lot of the books this author has wrote. This one caught my eye way before the movie was ever made. If you're looking for something you'll dive into and want a twist at the end of a story THIS is the one for you.
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA

I cried hysterically at the end! It was a decent storyline but super sad. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite romantic novelist but i don't think this book was his best. It reminded me a lot of his other book, The Notebook. I don't think I would read it again.
Maira P.
Maira P.
Sammamish , Wa

One of my favorites for sure, my boyfriend give to me and I can't help me until finished, I loved the history, as I already knew, Nicholas sparks is a excellent author and I still loving every single book, you can feel the pain and the love of the personages!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Legit cried through out this whole book. It was amazing. I loved how everything was well written, and the characters were very relatable. They were so open and like normal people. I really enjoyed reading this, it is for sure a must read book!
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA

I read everything written by Nicholas Sparks. This one was a good one. Sort of reminded me of the Notebook the way they were going back in time. This was full of love and sadness. If you like Nicholas Spark's other books, you'll enjoy this.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Elmendorf, TX

This is one of the most beautiful and heart warming love stories. Each chapter will have you falling for each character and give you the feeling as if you actually know them in person. This book is very well written and is worth reading!!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs, MS

So I didn't really want to read this because I feel like his books are so incredibly predictable. This one however threw me for a little loop and whoa man did I boo-hoo! The book is always better, but for once I even loved the movie!
Amy S.
Amy S.

I love Nicolas Sparks books. They all consume me into the pages leaving me unable to put them down until the end. This book was no different. I love the books better than the movies too because the books have so much more details.
Liz T.
Liz T.

I love Nicholas Sparks books, and I liked this one. Because I enjoy him as an author, I am basing my review on his other books, and this just was not one of my favorites. However, it was a good read and I finished it, nonetheless.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Ocean View, NJ

I love all books by Nicholas Sparks, but this has to be one of my favorites! Don't start reading this book without your tissues ready, it's such a tear jerker. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a romance novel.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , Ma

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now