The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #89 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rebecca B.
Maynardville, TN
I love and own almost all of Nicholas Sparks books so I'm pretty prepared for how they're going to go since all of his story lines are the same. With that being said, I thought this was a good read but definitely not my favorite of his novels.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
This book, the movie, is everything. It's so very touching I love everything about the storyline. It makes me happy, it makes me feel it makes me and my feelings you know. I'm a very emotional person and this book and also the movie had got to me.
Demiree B.
Sequim, WA
If you want to cry read this book! One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books. I love how different he can make the typical love story be in each one of his books. I love his writing style and yes this is a must read. I highly recommend!
Sarah A.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Another great book to read, anything by this author is a must to read! Absolutely good story plot, keeps you on your feet you just can't put it down! The movie is just as good as the book, and I'd definitely recommend to others!
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks stories. I love the storyline. It is a typically sappy Nicholas Sparks story so be ware! If you don't like lovey dovey don't read it.
Reese Anne R.
Decatur, AL
This is by far one of the best movies/ books I have ever seen or read. I love all of the drama and romance and stories it has in it. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors. I highly recommend this book!!
BettyJo M.
Not one of the best books by Nicholas Sparks. The movie is not as good as the book. Great storyline, understandable ending however disappointing. I highly recommend this author however. It so much the movies.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Corny and filled with cliché after cliché. Granted, I got the book right before I hopped on a flight and just downloaded anything, I still feel slightly embarrassed that I actually read a book of this nature. Look, I get that young girls might like this book, but spend your time with actual fantasy or sci-fi. Or better yet a historical fiction novel. This book is crap, it promotes the continued fake idealism of love and what I like to call the Disney effect. This is not what I would want my teen spending her time reading and definitely not filling her head with these kinds of worthless ideals.
Jaimie R.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This book is so good! Its so relatable, and makes you feel like your the main character. You laugh with her, you cry, you feel the touch of skin. Such a great read with amazing detail.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
I did not enjoy this very much. I am going to admit I watched the movie in between chapters so I would be able to see what was going on but the movie was so different from the book. For example, When Dawson and Amanda met as adults in the book, Amanda was happy to see him but in the movie they made her act like she was aggravated and did not want to see him. That was the first time I watched the movie throughout reading the book and I will never do that again. It really ruined the book for me this time but mostly because they changed the whole movie and it sucked.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book