The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #98 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading fo...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nich...1 Answers
Sarah A.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Another great book to read, anything by this author is a must to read! Absolutely good story plot, keeps you on your feet you just can't put it down! The movie is just as good as the book, and I'd definitely recommend to others!
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks stories. I love the storyline. It is a typically sappy Nicholas Sparks story so be ware! If you don't like lovey dovey don't read it.
Reese Anne R.
Decatur, AL
This is by far one of the best movies/ books I have ever seen or read. I love all of the drama and romance and stories it has in it. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors. I highly recommend this book!!
BettyJo M.
Not one of the best books by Nicholas Sparks. The movie is not as good as the book. Great storyline, understandable ending however disappointing. I highly recommend this author however. It so much the movies.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
My favorite Nicholas Sparks movie! The plot of this is good and you of course get the romance that comes with a NS book/movie. All of his movies are good and I recommend each of them individually.
Rachel n.
waterford
This is one of my favorite nicholaus sparks movies (although they are all good)! This one specificaly makes me cry everytime, which is how you know its good, and the actor is super hot ūüėČ id love to read the bool some time
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Corny and filled with cliché after cliché. Granted, I got the book right before I hopped on a flight and just downloaded anything, I still feel slightly embarrassed that I actually read a book of this nature. Look, I get that young girls might like this book, but spend your time with actual fantasy or sci-fi. Or better yet a historical fiction novel. This book is crap, it promotes the continued fake idealism of love and what I like to call the Disney effect. This is not what I would want my teen spending her time reading and definitely not filling her head with these kinds of worthless ideals.
Jaimie R.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This book is so good! Its so relatable, and makes you feel like your the main character. You laugh with her, you cry, you feel the touch of skin. Such a great read with amazing detail.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
I did not enjoy this very much. I am going to admit I watched the movie in between chapters so I would be able to see what was going on but the movie was so different from the book. For example, When Dawson and Amanda met as adults in the book, Amanda was happy to see him but in the movie they made her act like she was aggravated and did not want to see him. That was the first time I watched the movie throughout reading the book and I will never do that again. It really ruined the book for me this time but mostly because they changed the whole movie and it sucked.
Colleen F.
This movie is really good! I love Nicholas Sparks books turned into movies. It has a nice story line and good acting. However, this wasn't my favorite Nicholas sparks movie.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book