Add a Photo

#88 in Books
Abby M.
Abby M.
Elmendorf, TX

This is one of the most beautiful and heart warming love stories. Each chapter will have you falling for each character and give you the feeling as if you actually know them in person. This book is very well written and is worth reading!!
Demiree B.
Demiree B.
Sequim, WA

If you want to cry read this book! One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books. I love how different he can make the typical love story be in each one of his books. I love his writing style and yes this is a must read. I highly recommend!
Amy S.
Amy S.

I love Nicolas Sparks books. They all consume me into the pages leaving me unable to put them down until the end. This book was no different. I love the books better than the movies too because the books have so much more details.
Liz T.
Liz T.

I love Nicholas Sparks books, and I liked this one. Because I enjoy him as an author, I am basing my review on his other books, and this just was not one of my favorites. However, it was a good read and I finished it, nonetheless.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Ocean View, NJ

I love all books by Nicholas Sparks, but this has to be one of my favorites! Don't start reading this book without your tissues ready, it's such a tear jerker. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a romance novel.
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.

This book made me cry it was so sad how they found love and it was taken just as quickly. I enjoy all of Nicholas's books as much as I dislike them. Someone always dies so I guess that's what makes them so realistic.
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.

Such a tear jerker ..... make sure you have your tissues ready. There are parts in this story you never would have guessed would happen. This is yet another great book by Nicholas Sparks.
Sydny @.
Sydny @.
Fresno, CA

I love his books! I love the romance the way he writes! The movies totally don't do his books any justice! Every book I've read I can't put down! The story line is so good! Must read!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.

A very good book! Such a warm and fuzzy good read. Have a box of tissues though! Its a cryer at the end! Highly recommend this one though! Loved reading it and also loved the movie!
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca

A beautiful book and movie! Nicholas Sparks never seems to fail! If you're into romance and drama then I really recommend The Best of Me and definitely the rest of his books/movies.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , Ma

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now