The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amy S.
I love Nicolas Sparks books. They all consume me into the pages leaving me unable to put them down until the end. This book was no different. I love the books better than the movies too because the books have so much more details.
Vanessa c.
Such a tear jerker ..... make sure you have your tissues ready. There are parts in this story you never would have guessed would happen. This is yet another great book by Nicholas Sparks.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca
A beautiful book and movie! Nicholas Sparks never seems to fail! If you're into romance and drama then I really recommend The Best of Me and definitely the rest of his books/movies.
Laiza H.
Wake Forest NC
The best book of the world! I love this author and this story is perfect! I super recommend! I cried a lot with this book but is perfect! He surprised me in the end! Please, read!
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
This was not my favorite book. It was very predictable by the end of the book. I really like Nicholas Sparks, but this was not his best. I would not recommend this book.
Irene Z.
Dallas, TX
The best of me is the greatest book and movie! Definitely keep the tissues close by! You'll need them, this will most likely make you ugly cry. At least I did.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Yet another winner by Nicholas Sparks. You really get to know the characters and you feel for them in their trials and tribulations. Keep Kleenex nearby.
Jennifer G.
Nicholas Sparks has always been one of my favorite authors even since I was younger. This book has an amazing story line that really touches the heart.
Shelbi C.
Knightdale, NC
I love to read - especially the classics - but it's always nice to read something that doesn't take effort to interpret. Such a beautiful love story.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I can definitely say that I did not predict this ending. It was a great book. Understanding the title will take a while. Don't miss reading this.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book