Add a Photo

#80 in Books
Photos (2)
Amy S.
Amy S.
Sept. 30, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: The Best of My by Nicholas Sparks (Paperback)
I love Nicolas Sparks books. They all consume me into the pages leaving me unable to put them down until the end. This book was no different. I love the books better than the movies too because the books have so much more details.
Liz T.
Liz T.
I love Nicholas Sparks books, and I liked this one. Because I enjoy him as an author, I am basing my review on his other books, and this just was not one of my favorites. However, it was a good read and I finished it, nonetheless.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Ocean View, NJ
Nov. 6, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: The Best of My by Nicholas Sparks (Paperback)
I love all books by Nicholas Sparks, but this has to be one of my favorites! Don't start reading this book without your tissues ready, it's such a tear jerker. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a romance novel.
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.
Oct. 21, 2016, 12:11 a.m.
Review for: The Best of My by Nicholas Sparks (Paperback)
Such a tear jerker ..... make sure you have your tissues ready. There are parts in this story you never would have guessed would happen. This is yet another great book by Nicholas Sparks.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
A very good book! Such a warm and fuzzy good read. Have a box of tissues though! Its a cryer at the end! Highly recommend this one though! Loved reading it and also loved the movie!
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca
A beautiful book and movie! Nicholas Sparks never seems to fail! If you're into romance and drama then I really recommend The Best of Me and definitely the rest of his books/movies.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I loved this book from the moment I put it down and let the plot sink in. It's amazing and made me cry. The movie did the same and I thought the characters were properly portrayed.
Laiza M.
Laiza M.
Annandale , NJ
The best book of the world! I love this author and this story is perfect! I super recommend! I cried a lot with this book but is perfect! He surprised me in the end! Please, read!
Emily L.
Emily L.
His books are amazing and the movies do not disappoint !! This is one of my favorites out of all of them though. It's so romantic !!💖I love it !! Y'all should really watch it
Colleen N.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
This was not my favorite book. It was very predictable by the end of the book. I really like Nicholas Sparks, but this was not his best. I would not recommend this book.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book