The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #61 in Books

Buy on Target*
Amy S.
Amy S.
I love Nicolas Sparks books. They all consume me into the pages leaving me unable to put them down until the end. This book was no different. I love the books better than the movies too because the books have so much more details.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Ocean View, NJ
I love all books by Nicholas Sparks, but this has to be one of my favorites! Don't start reading this book without your tissues ready, it's such a tear jerker. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a romance novel.
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.
Such a tear jerker ..... make sure you have your tissues ready. There are parts in this story you never would have guessed would happen. This is yet another great book by Nicholas Sparks.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
A very good book! Such a warm and fuzzy good read. Have a box of tissues though! Its a cryer at the end! Highly recommend this one though! Loved reading it and also loved the movie!
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca
A beautiful book and movie! Nicholas Sparks never seems to fail! If you're into romance and drama then I really recommend The Best of Me and definitely the rest of his books/movies.
Laiza M.
Laiza M.
Annandale , NJ
The best book of the world! I love this author and this story is perfect! I super recommend! I cried a lot with this book but is perfect! He surprised me in the end! Please, read!
Emily L.
Emily L.
His books are amazing and the movies do not disappoint !! This is one of my favorites out of all of them though. It's so romantic !!💖I love it !! Y'all should really watch it
Colleen N.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
This was not my favorite book. It was very predictable by the end of the book. I really like Nicholas Sparks, but this was not his best. I would not recommend this book.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Nicholas Sparks is such a great story teller, I love all his books. Grab the tissue and start on a Friday eveni,g so you have the rest of the weekend to finish.
Irene Z.
Irene Z.
Dallas, TX
The best of me is the greatest book and movie! Definitely keep the tissues close by! You'll need them, this will most likely make you ugly cry. At least I did.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book