Add a Photo

By GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING
#105 in Books
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Legit cried through out this whole book. It was amazing. I loved how everything was well written, and the characters were very relatable. They were so open and like normal people. I really enjoyed reading this, it is for sure a must read book!
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA

I read everything written by Nicholas Sparks. This one was a good one. Sort of reminded me of the Notebook the way they were going back in time. This was full of love and sadness. If you like Nicholas Spark's other books, you'll enjoy this.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Elmendorf, TX

This is one of the most beautiful and heart warming love stories. Each chapter will have you falling for each character and give you the feeling as if you actually know them in person. This book is very well written and is worth reading!!
Demiree B.
Demiree B.
Sequim, WA

If you want to cry read this book! One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books. I love how different he can make the typical love story be in each one of his books. I love his writing style and yes this is a must read. I highly recommend!
Liz T.
Liz T.

I love Nicholas Sparks books, and I liked this one. Because I enjoy him as an author, I am basing my review on his other books, and this just was not one of my favorites. However, it was a good read and I finished it, nonetheless.
Amy S.
Amy S.

I love Nicolas Sparks books. They all consume me into the pages leaving me unable to put them down until the end. This book was no different. I love the books better than the movies too because the books have so much more details.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Ocean View, NJ

I love all books by Nicholas Sparks, but this has to be one of my favorites! Don't start reading this book without your tissues ready, it's such a tear jerker. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a romance novel.
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.

This book made me cry it was so sad how they found love and it was taken just as quickly. I enjoy all of Nicholas's books as much as I dislike them. Someone always dies so I guess that's what makes them so realistic.
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.

Such a tear jerker ..... make sure you have your tissues ready. There are parts in this story you never would have guessed would happen. This is yet another great book by Nicholas Sparks.
Sydny @.
Sydny @.
Fresno, CA

I love his books! I love the romance the way he writes! The movies totally don't do his books any justice! Every book I've read I can't put down! The story line is so good! Must read!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book