The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #60 in Books

• Is this worth reading??? Isn't there...I have read many of Nicholas S... 2 Answers
  • Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book...It's a great book but I have t... 1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? It's a great book and very wel... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Target*
Tori M.
Tori M.
Morgantown, KY
I loved this book. I am rereading it right now. It is amazing. Such a good love story. Everyone should read this book.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Seymour, TN
Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author! His books are amazing and always suspenseful! Once I start reading, I can't put the book down. I love that almost all of his books have a movie that goes with them!
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
One of the saddest, most interesting book I've ever read! Kept me entertained and excited. When I first started reading it, I though "oh I know exactly what's going to happen, it's a cheesy romance book" but boyyy was I wrong. If you're a female interested in a different/special type of love story then I suggest you read this.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL
One of the sweetest books ive ever read i couldn't put it down it was so romantic and Mr Sparks really amde you feel like you were there with the characters; beautifully written
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Such a sweet book! If you're a bookworm and also love romance then I'd suggest all Nicholas Sparks books! This book was very well written and really captures the love of Amanda and Dawson over the years.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN
This is so cute of a movie! I haven't read the book, but the movie was great!!! Love the story to it and the ending... Oh my!!!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC
I love this book it's so sweet but such a good but twisted ending its a fairy tale with a more realistic ending
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
I have read all of Nicholas Sparks books and never been let down. They all have great romance tales with a hint of tragedy. I have been moved to tears several times by these books. Perfect for the hopefulness romantic!
Emily S.
Emily S.
I enjoyed this book. I have yet to see the movie, but i think i won't because i don't want the book to be ruined for me.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love all of his books but I really really love this one and I loved the movie just as much they picked the perfect actors to play the characters.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book