The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #94 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Vermilion , Oh
I love every one of this mans books!! Even though they all make me bawl like a baby! I can't put the books down!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
Love love love this book. It is one of my favorites from NS. I really enjoyed this storyline. So sweet! I have read several from this authors and this is tops for me. I would highly recommend it to anyone
Kim W.
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks stories. I love the storyline. It is a typically sappy Nicholas Sparks story so be ware! If you don't like lovey dovey don't read it.
Tori M.
Tori M.
Morgantown, KY
I loved this book. I am rereading it right now. It is amazing. Such a good love story. Everyone should read this book.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Tishomingo, OK
Just what you would expect from Nicholas Sparks book. A modern day Romeo and Juliet as In star crossed lovers, and reunite after a mutual friend passes.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
I love all the Nicolas Sparks books but this is by far the best. I read it in one day because I couldn't put it down.
Paxton S.
Paxton S.
Lexington Pk, MD
Loved this book and the movie was just as good! Definitely a book you should check out.
Cierra D.
Cierra D.
Plainville, MA
Amazing book. Sparks has a way of connecting with everyone by falling in love with the characters and making you feel like you're really involved. Sad ending but a great story.
Irene M.
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Why isn't there any more reviews?
This story is amazing aND brings tears sad ending. You must lok into it
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I've read and watched all of Nicholas Sparks' movies and books. This one is my least favorite. Most of his stuff is cliché but I felt like this was just ridiculously cliché and predictable.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?