Add a Photo

By GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING
#88 in Books
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I love Nicholas Sparks books, and had such high hopes for this one, and it unfortunately fell short. I didn't like both the movie and book, not his best work.
ashley s.
ashley s.
spring, tx

I love this movie, new fresh faces. Has the same love aspect as in the other Nicholas Sparks novels and movies. But you can never go wrong with a love movie.
amy a.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA

Such an inspiring heartfelt story. The ending is much different in the book than what they showed in the movie. as always, a Nicolas Sparks tear jerker.
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Medley, FL

I love Sparks' writing, and this is no different. Such a great book which will pull at your heart and leave you both whole and broken at the same time.
Kerri C.
Kerri C.

Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA

I own every NS book ever written but I absolutely did not like this one, for some reason it wasn't my favorite. I am hoping the movie is better
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl

Loved this book. Definitely a Nicholas Sparks book though, quite the love story. The movie was disappointing though. It left a lot out.
Robyn d.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN

The movie was just awful but this was a great read . Lovers from the other side of the tracks brought back together by fate ! I loved it
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN

This is so cute of a movie! I haven't read the book, but the movie was great!!! Love the story to it and the ending... Oh my!!!
Tori M.
Tori M.
Morgantown, KY

I loved this book. I am rereading it right now. It is amazing. Such a good love story. Everyone should read this book.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , Ma

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now