Add a Photo

By GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING
#96 in Books
Kerri C.
Kerri C.

I love Sparks' writing, and this is no different. Such a great book which will pull at your heart and leave you both whole and broken at the same time.
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Medley, FL

Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA

I own every NS book ever written but I absolutely did not like this one, for some reason it wasn't my favorite. I am hoping the movie is better
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl

Loved this book. Definitely a Nicholas Sparks book though, quite the love story. The movie was disappointing though. It left a lot out.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

I love this book so much! The movie is just as good! Nicholas Sparks never ceases to amaze me in his stories šŸ˜
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

It wouldn't be a nicholas sparks book if there weren't two people *almost* kissing. just like all the others.
Irene M.
Irene M.
SAN BERNARDINO, CA

Why isn't there any more reviews?
This story is amazing aND brings tears sad ending. You must lok into it
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
New Kensingtn, PA

Classic Nicholas Sparks book - Has you smiling, crying and falling in love with all of the characters.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Jacksonville, NC

Your typical Nicholas Sparks book . two people fall in love .. then some type of disaster strikes ..
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK

Nicholas Sparks is always so amazingly talented! Such a well written book and romantic!!!!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?

Join Now