The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #71 in Books

• Is this worth reading??? Isn't there a movie too?2 Answers
  • Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a first ...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
Buy on Target
Megan E.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
I love all the Nicolas Sparks books but this is by far the best. I read it in one day because I couldn't put it down.
Paxton S.
Paxton S.
Lexington Pk, MD
Loved this book and the movie was just as good! Definitely a book you should check out.
Christa S.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
Loved this book so much and surprisingly I really enjoyed the movie too! It was a great book that really kept my attention. I didn't have to force myself to read it (I hate leaving a book unread). I really loved it!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks stories. I love the storyline. It is a typically sappy Nicholas Sparks story so be ware! If you don't like lovey dovey don't read it.
Cierra D.
Cierra D.
Plainville, MA
Amazing book. Sparks has a way of connecting with everyone by falling in love with the characters and making you feel like you're really involved. Sad ending but a great story.
Irene M.
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Why isn't there any more reviews?
This story is amazing aND brings tears sad ending. You must lok into it
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I've read and watched all of Nicholas Sparks' movies and books. This one is my least favorite. Most of his stuff is cliché but I felt like this was just ridiculously cliché and predictable.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Loved this book. Definitely a Nicholas Sparks book though, quite the love story. The movie was disappointing though. It left a lot out.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
It wouldn't be a nicholas sparks book if there weren't two people *almost* kissing. just like all the others.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
San Antonio , Tx
Admittedly Nicholas Sparks' books have become pretty predictable, but that doesn't mean that they aren't any less of a great read. The book makes me cry, makes me fall in love, makes me FEEL... all of which are things that you want in a romance novel. The movie also hit pretty close to the book, both of which I give solid A's.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book