The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #74 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Emily S.
I enjoyed this book. I have yet to see the movie, but i think i won't because i don't want the book to be ruined for me.
Tori M.
Morgantown , KY
I loved this book. I am rereading it right now. It is amazing. Such a good love story. Everyone should read this book.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
This book is beautifully written and Nicholas sparks is a true genius. The ending is totally unexpected and wonderful!
Justice N.
Statesboro , GA
Such a great movie with such a supposing, yet emotional ending! A "chick flick" but my dad got tears in his eyes... LOL
Kayla Y.
FORESTHILL, CA
Loved the book and the movie, but it was definitely a tear jerker :( So sad! I did love the story and read it quickly!
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
I love all the Nicolas Sparks books but this is by far the best. I read it in one day because I couldn't put it down.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This author writes THE BEST love stories of our time and this one is no exception. I loved it. And yes, I cried.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
I love every one of this mans books!! Even though they all make me bawl like a baby! I can't put the books down!
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
I loved this book! More than movie actually. Which usually tends to happen with any book that turns into a movie.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC
I love this book it's so sweet but such a good but twisted ending its a fairy tale with a more realistic ending
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book