Add a Photo

#88 in Books
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, MO

I feel like if you've read one of his books, you inevitable know how they all will turn out. I don't dislike his books, I enjoy most of them but they start to feel as if they are all the same.
Christa S.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH

Loved this book so much and surprisingly I really enjoyed the movie too! It was a great book that really kept my attention. I didn't have to force myself to read it (I hate leaving a book unread). I really loved it!
Rachel S.

I had a love hate relationship with this book. I was definitely different than the rest if the books that Nicholas Sparks has written. It always kept me on my toes, however, I was conflicted the whole time because of the adultery.
ashley s.
ashley s.
SPRING, TX

I love this movie, new fresh faces. Has the same love aspect as in the other Nicholas Sparks novels and movies. But you can never go wrong with a love movie.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I love Nicholas Sparks books, and had such high hopes for this one, and it unfortunately fell short. I didn't like both the movie and book, not his best work.
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
Frederick, MD

This movie made me cry almost as much as the Notebook. I thought it was pretty good, it is a very touching story. I'd highly recommend anything Nicholas Sparks!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

I love this book so much! The movie is just as good! Nicholas Sparks never ceases to amaze me in his stories šŸ˜
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
New Kensingtn, PA

Classic Nicholas Sparks book - Has you smiling, crying and falling in love with all of the characters.
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Medley, FL

I love Sparks' writing, and this is no different. Such a great book which will pull at your heart and leave you both whole and broken at the same time.
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH

I was hesitant to watch this movie just because it seems like Nicolas Sparks novels are all written pretty much the same. I was pleasantly surprised by this one, especially the ending.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , Ma

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now