Add a Photo

#105 in Books
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Turlock , CA

I love this book. I couldn't stop reading it. Such a romantic story. A real tear jerker
Paxton S.
Paxton S.
Lexington Pk, MD

Loved this book and the movie was just as good! Definitely a book you should check out.
Amber C.
Amber C.

Nicholas Sparks novels are some of the best. They are tear jerkers and his endings slways have some kind of sad/happy twist. If you haven't read The Best of Me yet. Then i recommend you do soon. Its a really lovely story about love and life. A real page turner. And of course a great story line and ending. The movie different than the book so i recommend reading the novel first and then watching the motion picture. Your gonna need some tissues for sure.
Robyn d.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN

The movie was just awful but this was a great read . Lovers from the other side of the tracks brought back together by fate ! I loved it
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

I started off not really liking this book. I've learned I'm not a huge fan of Nicolas Sparks books the way I thought I would be. By the end of the book I was impressed enough to not hate it.
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH

I was hesitant to watch this movie just because it seems like Nicolas Sparks novels are all written pretty much the same. I was pleasantly surprised by this one, especially the ending.
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.

I love Sparks' writing, and this is no different. Such a great book which will pull at your heart and leave you both whole and broken at the same time.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Lower Burrell, PA

Classic Nicholas Sparks book - Has you smiling, crying and falling in love with all of the characters.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

I love this book so much! The movie is just as good! Nicholas Sparks never ceases to amaze me in his stories 😍
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
Frederick, MD

This movie made me cry almost as much as the Notebook. I thought it was pretty good, it is a very touching story. I'd highly recommend anything Nicholas Sparks!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book