Add a Photo

#96 in Books
Claire S.
Claire S.
Chilton, WI

Predictable? Maybe a bit, but I still loved the book. While it has the typical main elements of a Nicholas Sparks book, it was different from others I've read. If you like the author, I say read it!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, MO

I feel like if you've read one of his books, you inevitable know how they all will turn out. I don't dislike his books, I enjoy most of them but they start to feel as if they are all the same.
brittny c.
brittny c.
Springfield, MO

This book was beautifully written, as are all of Sparks' novels. This one definitely pulled on my heartstrings, but made me wish for a love as strong as the main characters. You must read it!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA

I've read and watched all of Nicholas Sparks' movies and books. This one is my least favorite. Most of his stuff is cliché but I felt like this was just ridiculously cliché and predictable.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Springfield, Mo

I started off not really liking this book. I've learned I'm not a huge fan of Nicolas Sparks books the way I thought I would be. By the end of the book I was impressed enough to not hate it.
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH

I was hesitant to watch this movie just because it seems like Nicolas Sparks novels are all written pretty much the same. I was pleasantly surprised by this one, especially the ending.
Cierra D.
Cierra D.
Plainville, MA

Amazing book. Sparks has a way of connecting with everyone by falling in love with the characters and making you feel like you're really involved. Sad ending but a great story.
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
Frederick, MD

This movie made me cry almost as much as the Notebook. I thought it was pretty good, it is a very touching story. I'd highly recommend anything Nicholas Sparks!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I love Nicholas Sparks books, and had such high hopes for this one, and it unfortunately fell short. I didn't like both the movie and book, not his best work.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Spring, TX

I love this movie, new fresh faces. Has the same love aspect as in the other Nicholas Sparks novels and movies. But you can never go wrong with a love movie.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?

Join Now