The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #81 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessica M.
If you like love stories, this is perfect! Just like all his other books, beautiful and full of romance. Just wait Til the end
Morgan R.
Nicholas Sparks books are my favorite to take on vacation and read while sitting out on the beach. My favorite beach activity!
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books. He is a great author! The book keeps you engaged and intrigued the whole way through
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Very cute and romantic story line its so cute to see someone reunite and fall bsck in love as they were when they where kids.
Kylie S.
I loved this book. The story was great and as expected there was a heart breaking ending. It definitely made me cry a bit.
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I cried and loved and laughed with this book. Even thinking of it now my heart aches, what a beautifully bittersweet story.
Alyssa K.
Bookworm Expert
Nicholas Sparks never disappoints. His novels are always heartfelt and interesting. This one is no different. Very good!
Emily S.
I enjoyed this book. I have yet to see the movie, but i think i won't because i don't want the book to be ruined for me.
Justice N.
Athens, GA
Such a great movie with such a supposing, yet emotional ending! A "chick flick" but my dad got tears in his eyes... LOL
Tori M.
Morgantown , KY
I loved this book. I am rereading it right now. It is amazing. Such a good love story. Everyone should read this book.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book