Add a Photo

#88 in Books
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl

Loved this book. Definitely a Nicholas Sparks book though, quite the love story. The movie was disappointing though. It left a lot out.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

It wouldn't be a nicholas sparks book if there weren't two people *almost* kissing. just like all the others.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
San Antonio , Tx

Admittedly Nicholas Sparks' books have become pretty predictable, but that doesn't mean that they aren't any less of a great read. The book makes me cry, makes me fall in love, makes me FEEL... all of which are things that you want in a romance novel. The movie also hit pretty close to the book, both of which I give solid A's.
Claire S.
Claire S.
Chilton, WI

Predictable? Maybe a bit, but I still loved the book. While it has the typical main elements of a Nicholas Sparks book, it was different from others I've read. If you like the author, I say read it!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.

Love this book it's defiantly a good read. Any of his books are a good read.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA

I own every NS book ever written but I absolutely did not like this one, for some reason it wasn't my favorite. I am hoping the movie is better
Kerri C.
Kerri C.

I love Sparks' writing, and this is no different. Such a great book which will pull at your heart and leave you both whole and broken at the same time.
brittny c.
brittny c.
Springfield, MO

This book was beautifully written, as are all of Sparks' novels. This one definitely pulled on my heartstrings, but made me wish for a love as strong as the main characters. You must read it!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Bivins, TX

One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks stories. I love the storyline. It is a typically sappy Nicholas Sparks story so be ware! If you don't like lovey dovey don't read it.
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK

Nicholas Sparks is always so amazingly talented! Such a well written book and romantic!!!!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , Ma

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now