Add a Photo

#99 in Books
Haley L.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC

I love this book it's so sweet but such a good but twisted ending its a fairy tale with a more realistic ending
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN

This is so cute of a movie! I haven't read the book, but the movie was great!!! Love the story to it and the ending... Oh my!!!
Daisy P.
Daisy P.

Such a sweet book! If you're a bookworm and also love romance then I'd suggest all Nicholas Sparks books! This book was very well written and really captures the love of Amanda and Dawson over the years.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL

One of the sweetest books ive ever read i couldn't put it down it was so romantic and Mr Sparks really amde you feel like you were there with the characters; beautifully written
Maggie T.
Maggie T.

One of the saddest, most interesting book I've ever read! Kept me entertained and excited. When I first started reading it, I though "oh I know exactly what's going to happen, it's a cheesy romance book" but boyyy was I wrong. If you're a female interested in a different/special type of love story then I suggest you read this.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Seymour, TN

Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author! His books are amazing and always suspenseful! Once I start reading, I can't put the book down. I love that almost all of his books have a movie that goes with them!
Tori M.
Tori M.
Morgantown, KY

I loved this book. I am rereading it right now. It is amazing. Such a good love story. Everyone should read this book.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY

Never a miss with this movies! Every girls dream is to have a man that reflects his characters. Seen on Netflix and will watch over and over again like others. Lost teenage sweethearts found through close friends death. Its a sad one but well worth the watch for all you sappy girls like myself.
amy a.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA

Such an inspiring heartfelt story. The ending is much different in the book than what they showed in the movie. as always, a Nicolas Sparks tear jerker.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Turlock , CA

I love this book. I couldn't stop reading it. Such a romantic story. A real tear jerker
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now