Add a Photo

#88 in Books
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Seymour, TN

Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author! His books are amazing and always suspenseful! Once I start reading, I can't put the book down. I love that almost all of his books have a movie that goes with them!
Claire S.
Claire S.
Chilton, WI

Predictable? Maybe a bit, but I still loved the book. While it has the typical main elements of a Nicholas Sparks book, it was different from others I've read. If you like the author, I say read it!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, MO

I feel like if you've read one of his books, you inevitable know how they all will turn out. I don't dislike his books, I enjoy most of them but they start to feel as if they are all the same.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA

I've read and watched all of Nicholas Sparks' movies and books. This one is my least favorite. Most of his stuff is cliché but I felt like this was just ridiculously cliché and predictable.
brittny c.
brittny c.
Springfield, MO

This book was beautifully written, as are all of Sparks' novels. This one definitely pulled on my heartstrings, but made me wish for a love as strong as the main characters. You must read it!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Springfield, MO

I started off not really liking this book. I've learned I'm not a huge fan of Nicolas Sparks books the way I thought I would be. By the end of the book I was impressed enough to not hate it.
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH

I was hesitant to watch this movie just because it seems like Nicolas Sparks novels are all written pretty much the same. I was pleasantly surprised by this one, especially the ending.
Cierra D.
Cierra D.
Plainville, MA

Amazing book. Sparks has a way of connecting with everyone by falling in love with the characters and making you feel like you're really involved. Sad ending but a great story.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL

One of the sweetest books ive ever read i couldn't put it down it was so romantic and Mr Sparks really amde you feel like you were there with the characters; beautifully written
Shannon
Shannon

Amazing book by Nicholas Sparks!!! And I love the fact that i cannot predict his stories! It makes it exciting for the reader because we do not know what to expect!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , Ma

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book

Join Now