The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #71 in Books

• Is this worth reading??? Isn't there a movie too?2 Answers
  • Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a first ...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
Buy on Target
Emily S.
Emily S.
I enjoyed this book. I have yet to see the movie, but i think i won't because i don't want the book to be ruined for me.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love all of his books but I really really love this one and I loved the movie just as much they picked the perfect actors to play the characters.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
The best of me was a great book. Very sad but a great read. Very quick read also.
Tori M.
Tori M.
Morgantown, KY
I loved this book. I am rereading it right now. It is amazing. Such a good love story. Everyone should read this book.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
This book is beautifully written and Nicholas sparks is a true genius. The ending is totally unexpected and wonderful!
Vermilion , Oh
I love every one of this mans books!! Even though they all make me bawl like a baby! I can't put the books down!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
Love love love this book. It is one of my favorites from NS. I really enjoyed this storyline. So sweet! I have read several from this authors and this is tops for me. I would highly recommend it to anyone
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Tishomingo, OK
Just what you would expect from Nicholas Sparks book. A modern day Romeo and Juliet as In star crossed lovers, and reunite after a mutual friend passes.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Love this book it's defiantly a good read. Any of his books are a good read.
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
I cried hysterically at the end! It was a decent storyline but super sad. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite romantic novelist but i don't think this book was his best. It reminded me a lot of his other book, The Notebook. I don't think I would read it again.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book