The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #98 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading fo...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nich...1 Answers
Shelby S.
Florence, AL
Basically like all the other books he has written. Fall in love, love story. But if you're into that, then it's the book for you
Whitney F.
This book really hit home for me, I couldn't put it down and it was a major tear jerker. Nicholas Sparks is such a great author!
Kristin B.
Valparaiso , IN
This is so cute of a movie! I haven't read the book, but the movie was great!!! Love the story to it and the ending... Oh my!!!
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
One of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books. He is a great author! The book keeps you engaged and intrigued the whole way through
Jessica M.
If you like love stories, this is perfect! Just like all his other books, beautiful and full of romance. Just wait Til the end
Morgan R.
Nicholas Sparks books are my favorite to take on vacation and read while sitting out on the beach. My favorite beach activity!
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love this book It's so good. I didn't want to put it down. It's very good and romantic. Who doesn't love a romantic novel.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Very cute and romantic story line its so cute to see someone reunite and fall bsck in love as they were when they where kids.
Kylie S.
I loved this book. The story was great and as expected there was a heart breaking ending. It definitely made me cry a bit.
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I cried and loved and laughed with this book. Even thinking of it now my heart aches, what a beautifully bittersweet story.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book