The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #94 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
So I didn't really want to read this because I feel like his books are so incredibly predictable. This one however threw me for a little loop and whoa man did I boo-hoo! The book is always better, but for once I even loved the movie!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
If you like love stories, this is perfect! Just like all his other books, beautiful and full of romance. Just wait Til the end
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
I cried hysterically at the end! It was a decent storyline but super sad. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite romantic novelist but i don't think this book was his best. It reminded me a lot of his other book, The Notebook. I don't think I would read it again.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC
I love this book it's so sweet but such a good but twisted ending its a fairy tale with a more realistic ending
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
I have read all of Nicholas Sparks books and never been let down. They all have great romance tales with a hint of tragedy. I have been moved to tears several times by these books. Perfect for the hopefulness romantic!
Emily S.
Emily S.
I enjoyed this book. I have yet to see the movie, but i think i won't because i don't want the book to be ruined for me.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love all of his books but I really really love this one and I loved the movie just as much they picked the perfect actors to play the characters.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
The best of me was a great book. Very sad but a great read. Very quick read also.
Christa S.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
Loved this book so much and surprisingly I really enjoyed the movie too! It was a great book that really kept my attention. I didn't have to force myself to read it (I hate leaving a book unread). I really loved it!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
This book is beautifully written and Nicholas sparks is a true genius. The ending is totally unexpected and wonderful!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?