The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #61 in Books

• Is this worth reading??? Isn't there...I have read many of Nicholas S... 2 Answers
  • Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book...It's a great book but I have t... 1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? It's a great book and very wel... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Target*
brittny c.
brittny c.
Springfield, MO
This book was beautifully written, as are all of Sparks' novels. This one definitely pulled on my heartstrings, but made me wish for a love as strong as the main characters. You must read it!
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
Nicholas Sparks is always so amazingly talented! Such a well written book and romantic!!!!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, MO
I feel like if you've read one of his books, you inevitable know how they all will turn out. I don't dislike his books, I enjoy most of them but they start to feel as if they are all the same.
Rachel S.
I had a love hate relationship with this book. I was definitely different than the rest if the books that Nicholas Sparks has written. It always kept me on my toes, however, I was conflicted the whole time because of the adultery.
ashley s.
ashley s.
spring, TX
I love this movie, new fresh faces. Has the same love aspect as in the other Nicholas Sparks novels and movies. But you can never go wrong with a love movie.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
I love Nicholas Sparks books, and had such high hopes for this one, and it unfortunately fell short. I didn't like both the movie and book, not his best work.
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
Frederick, MD
This movie made me cry almost as much as the Notebook. I thought it was pretty good, it is a very touching story. I'd highly recommend anything Nicholas Sparks!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
I love this book so much! The movie is just as good! Nicholas Sparks never ceases to amaze me in his stories 😍
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Lower Burrell, PA
Classic Nicholas Sparks book - Has you smiling, crying and falling in love with all of the characters.
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
I love Sparks' writing, and this is no different. Such a great book which will pull at your heart and leave you both whole and broken at the same time.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book