Add a Photo

#105 in Books
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL

Corny and filled with cliché after cliché. Granted, I got the book right before I hopped on a flight and just downloaded anything, I still feel slightly embarrassed that I actually read a book of this nature. Look, I get that young girls might like this book, but spend your time with actual fantasy or sci-fi. Or better yet a historical fiction novel. This book is crap, it promotes the continued fake idealism of love and what I like to call the Disney effect. This is not what I would want my teen spending her time reading and definitely not filling her head with these kinds of worthless ideals.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC

I did not enjoy this very much. I am going to admit I watched the movie in between chapters so I would be able to see what was going on but the movie was so different from the book. For example, When Dawson and Amanda met as adults in the book, Amanda was happy to see him but in the movie they made her act like she was aggravated and did not want to see him. That was the first time I watched the movie throughout reading the book and I will never do that again. It really ruined the book for me this time but mostly because they changed the whole movie and it sucked.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.

La historia está escrita de una forma ligera que no cansa, pero tampoco engancha (por lo menos a mí no me pasó). El escritor supo bien asociar las narraciones del pasado, junto con los del presente. Además de que me gustó que el narrador tomara los puntos de vistas de personajes secundarios. Es una historia muy bonita, con un final...inesperado, tenía dos tipos de final en mente, pero nada que ver con el que pasó. A pesar de que haya sido así, para mí fue un buen final, muy bonito, y triste...
Ana C.
Ana C.

Amazing book by Nicholas Sparks!!! And I love the fact that i cannot predict his stories! It makes it exciting for the reader because we do not know what to expect!
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Esparto, CA

I loved the actors , but I'm the type of person where I really want the movie to end in a happily ever after . I get spoiled with so many movies and books ending that way . So when it doesn't it actually doesn't make me feel good and leaves a sadness in the air . So it's definitely not my favorite and I don't plan on ever seeing them again
Ginnine K.
Ginnine K.
Lewiston, ID

Nicholas Sparks strikes again. Left me sobbing in my bed late at night as I couldn't put it down! Probably my favorite of his books! I love a good cry when I'm being entertained. I would recommend this one but just be aware that Nicholas Sparks books are all tear jerking emotional love stories. You gotta be into that!
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

This book is so good it makes me mad! I was not expecting the ending! Nicholas sparks is a true genius. Every time i read one of his books, i fall in love with a character and then have my heart ripped right out of me. If your looking for a sappy love story with a twist and you want to cry, this is the book for you!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Washington, PA

The Best of Me written by Nicholas Sparks was in my top favorite reads! Throughout the story I was a little confused to where the book title played part. However, at the end of this book the title played an amazing role. Loved how the book got its name from that strong part.
Maira P.
Maira P.
Sammamish , wa

One of my favorites for sure, my boyfriend give to me and I can't help me until finished, I loved the history, as I already knew, Nicholas sparks is a excellent author and I still loving every single book, you can feel the pain and the love of the personages!
Zohra K.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN

This book, the movie, is everything. It's so very touching I love everything about the storyline. It makes me happy, it makes me feel it makes me and my feelings you know. I'm a very emotional person and this book and also the movie had got to me.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh

Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book