Add a Photo

#96 in Books
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL

Corny and filled with cliché after cliché. Granted, I got the book right before I hopped on a flight and just downloaded anything, I still feel slightly embarrassed that I actually read a book of this nature. Look, I get that young girls might like this book, but spend your time with actual fantasy or sci-fi. Or better yet a historical fiction novel. This book is crap, it promotes the continued fake idealism of love and what I like to call the Disney effect. This is not what I would want my teen spending her time reading and definitely not filling her head with these kinds of worthless ideals.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC

I did not enjoy this very much. I am going to admit I watched the movie in between chapters so I would be able to see what was going on but the movie was so different from the book. For example, When Dawson and Amanda met as adults in the book, Amanda was happy to see him but in the movie they made her act like she was aggravated and did not want to see him. That was the first time I watched the movie throughout reading the book and I will never do that again. It really ruined the book for me this time but mostly because they changed the whole movie and it sucked.
TinaMarie C.
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ

Again, a story by Nicholas Sparks to change the ages. A plot that makes actual sense and plays out amazingly. But, again, Nicholas Sparks, falls short in the emotional connection department. I'm sorry but I've read several of his books, most before the movie and it always misses my heart. It's like a matter of fact writing not a messy love induced writing. I've read scenes in books that have caused my breath to hitch or I finish a paragraph and realize I'm smiling. I don't get these with Sparks.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.

La historia está escrita de una forma ligera que no cansa, pero tampoco engancha (por lo menos a mí no me pasó). El escritor supo bien asociar las narraciones del pasado, junto con los del presente. Además de que me gustó que el narrador tomara los puntos de vistas de personajes secundarios. Es una historia muy bonita, con un final...inesperado, tenía dos tipos de final en mente, pero nada que ver con el que pasó. A pesar de que haya sido así, para mí fue un buen final, muy bonito, y triste...
Amber C.
Amber C.

Nicholas Sparks novels are some of the best. They are tear jerkers and his endings slways have some kind of sad/happy twist. If you haven't read The Best of Me yet. Then i recommend you do soon. Its a really lovely story about love and life. A real page turner. And of course a great story line and ending. The movie different than the book so i recommend reading the novel first and then watching the motion picture. Your gonna need some tissues for sure.
Mello M.
Mello M.
idk lol

this is Zack Efron movie I thought I went to watch his movie that I thought it was Zack a friend that I was disappointed to see the Zac Efron with me on this movie I'm still giving it five stars because I watch the movie and I mean I want to read the book OK is a book or a movie I don't know I didn't do either OK thank you bye
Maggie T.
Maggie T.

One of the saddest, most interesting book I've ever read! Kept me entertained and excited. When I first started reading it, I though "oh I know exactly what's going to happen, it's a cheesy romance book" but boyyy was I wrong. If you're a female interested in a different/special type of love story then I suggest you read this.
Ginnine K.
Ginnine K.
Lewiston, ID

Nicholas Sparks strikes again. Left me sobbing in my bed late at night as I couldn't put it down! Probably my favorite of his books! I love a good cry when I'm being entertained. I would recommend this one but just be aware that Nicholas Sparks books are all tear jerking emotional love stories. You gotta be into that!
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

This book is so good it makes me mad! I was not expecting the ending! Nicholas sparks is a true genius. Every time i read one of his books, i fall in love with a character and then have my heart ripped right out of me. If your looking for a sappy love story with a twist and you want to cry, this is the book for you!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY

Never a miss with this movies! Every girls dream is to have a man that reflects his characters. Seen on Netflix and will watch over and over again like others. Lost teenage sweethearts found through close friends death. Its a sad one but well worth the watch for all you sappy girls like myself.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL

It has pros and cons but i think is a good book
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton

I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?

Join Now