The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Juliana G.The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING #74 in Books

• Is this the best Nicholas Sparks book to start reading for a firs...1 Answers
  • How did you like this book? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone read the Two by Two book yet? I am a huge Nicholas Spa...1 Answers
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
This was one of the best books from Nicholas Sparks. I enjoyed the new ... Supernatural...? Aspect added to this storyline. It made for an even more entertaining read.
Amelia S.
I like to read a Sparks novel occasionally as a break from more serious literature. They seem like well written romances with good plots and characters. However, the endings have become predictable and never 100% happy. From the beginning of this book, I kept thinking about how it would end and if someone would get killed.

Dawson and Amanda had been high school sweethearts even though they came from "opposite sides of the tracks" in Oriental, NC. They split up due to pressures by her parents. She ended up married to a dentist and they had children. Dawson went to prison for four years for accidentally killing the town's doctor when driving a vehicle. Later he worked on offshore rigs in the Gulf.

Dawson and Amanda met up again over 20 years later when Tuck a mutual friend and father figure in Oriental died. His will requested that they scatter his ashes at a cottage that had been owned by him and his deceased wife. Two of Dawson's cousins hated him and made multiple attempts on his life.

At some point the ending became very predictable and typical of Sparks. Nonetheless, I enjoyed reading it. At least up to the predictable ending.
Lexi W.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Absolutely thought it was okay... But enjoyed reading book enough to finish it !! There is always more to the story in a book than the movies, along with way more details.
Rachel n.
waterford
This is one of my favorite nicholaus sparks movies (although they are all good)! This one specificaly makes me cry everytime, which is how you know its good, and the actor is super hot ūüėČ id love to read the bool some time
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
I loved the actors , but I'm the type of person where I really want the movie to end in a happily ever after . I get spoiled with so many movies and books ending that way . So when it doesn't it actually doesn't make me feel good and leaves a sadness in the air . So it's definitely not my favorite and I don't plan on ever seeing them again
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
The storyline kept the reader wondering what was going to happen next-would she reciprocate his feelings, would she go with him, would his Cousin's ever leave him alone. Lots of twists and turns. Couldn't put it down! Kept me motivated from start to finish. An unexpected ending, pretty sad actually. I hated to get to the end of the book.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
Loved this book so much and surprisingly I really enjoyed the movie too! It was a great book that really kept my attention. I didn't have to force myself to read it (I hate leaving a book unread). I really loved it!
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Great story line and a total must read for any book lover their is, I know I couldn't stop reading it myself, but that's how I feel about most books I'm practically a nerd but I'd totally recommend to anyone!!
Brittney W.
Oxford
Love love love this book. It is one of my favorites from NS. I really enjoyed this storyline. So sweet! I have read several from this authors and this is tops for me. I would highly recommend it to anyone
Rebecca B.
Maynardville, TN
I love and own almost all of Nicholas Sparks books so I'm pretty prepared for how they're going to go since all of his story lines are the same. With that being said, I thought this was a good read but definitely not my favorite of his novels.
Rachel S.
How did everyone feel about this book??? ( and the movie I guess)
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How is this book? I've read many Nichols spark books, and they all have similar story lines. A this like his other books?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Which book of his is your favorite ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I liked the movie. Is the book much different then the Movie ?
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
It has pros and cons but i think is a good book