Add a Photo

By MEADOWBROOK PRESS
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA

I originally bought this for my cousin's bachelorette party but unfortunately her fiance now husband had a problem with this. He would not let her have a bachelorette party and then she agreed with him that she shouldn't be allowed to have one. I ended up using this with a group of friends doing a girls night and it ended up being so much fun. Everybody thought this was hilarious. This is great for a group of six to eight. It's Max uses up to 8 so a small group is perfect for this. Not expensive at all got it at the party store. I highly recommend this for bachelorette party or even just a girl's night.
Marquita G.
Marquita G.

There is no way you can have a fun bachelorette party without games! This is the perfect solution to all bachelor party games! Guests will have so much fUN ! I love that the games come with 5 entertaining party activities ! I think this book is completely helpful and really understands the need for pure fun at a bachelorette party!
Trish S.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv

Haha my friend had this at her bachelorette party they are so funny & so much fun idk how they compare to other cuz this is the only one I've ever played its easy to read instruction & easy to play we had so much fun that I'm going to purchase it for my own in a few months
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kingsport, TN

I've only ever played one of these games once at a friend's party but I remember how much fun we all had! It's unusual to get a room of grown women to laugh and all join in on a game but this game is so fun and entertaining and we made so many memories that night!
Jolisia R.
Jolisia R.

Great party starter, of course not every one wanted to play all the games which was fine, who needs them anyways right? but i decided, since I'm having two bachelorette party that maybe ill try something else for the other one... but all in all i might recommend it
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Fort Mc Coy, FL

While it may take some time to warm up to playing games at the bachelorette party, this book proved to be of use when coming up with ideas of things to do during the party. it had some fun games and more fun activities that everyone could participate in.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY

This is a must for the bachelorette party for your bride this will help keep that party special and fun for your blushing bride who has dreamed of this her whole life .. Be the best wedding party friends ever and get this to make it a remember able time
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH

I was able to print a few games for my own bachelorette party from this site. Thanks for offering the freebies! We played the song fill-in game and also the dirty minds scramble. I would definitely go back to this site for future parties! Good stuff.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN

These are a ton of fun for just a great girls night with all your close girlfriends! My sister is getting ready to throw my bachelorette party and I'm looking to forward to what she's comes up with. These definitely include some fun games to play!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.

A great book for the party planning impaired. Hosting a bridal shower or bachelorette party is a lot harder than it sounds. This book will help give you fun ideas and activities to keep everyone entertained. I PREFER GOING OUT AND HAVING FUN
phill a.
phill a.
Lynnwood, WA

شينبتلانكشيتبىلاىيبنى
Mallory O.
Mallory O.
Clifford, MI

Would this keep everyone entertained?
Connie L.
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX

Is this worth a good laugh
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Woodbury , Mn

Could you use this just for a girls night? I mean sometimes it's nice to just change the routine.
FashionDues 💖.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny

Do yoou want to become a bride on day? yes or no?

Join Now