BY MEADOWBROOK PRESS

• I am planning my best friend's bachelorette party in a few months...4 Answers
  • What are some of the best games and activities to do at your bach...4 Answers
  • Are these games fun ? And what does it contain Be the first to answer!
The Best Bachelorette Party Games & Activities
  • "This is so much fun to have when you are throwing a bachelorette party and looking to do something a little different.Its a great way to have the bride and bridal party do something together that will create many great memories and lots of laughs. " in 1 review
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
I think that if you are the type of woman who doesn't care to much for the dancers and bars, this would be fun!! I think that getting a group of your girls and playing these games and activities (while of course being in pjs, drinking your favorite cocktails and listening to music) is a nice way to end your single days!!
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I bought this book hoping to expand my knowledge on bachelorette parties....or at least to get some cool ideas. Unfortunately, this book really didn't tell me anything I couldn't have found out for free from about a dozen bachelorette websites I've already visited. The few ideas in the text that were somewhat original were lame and unrealistic. One idea I found completely ridiculous and cartoonish was the idea of having invitations in champagne glasses "delivered on a silver tray by a gentleman dressed in a tuxedo". WHAT? I want to meet the guy that you can hire to do this. Then I want to slap him. Hard.

Overall I just found this book to be a waste of money. It vaccilated between adolescent "put the condom on the banana" games and "useful tips" on creating really crappy homemade party favors. The only part that was even remotely useful was the recipe section which included appetizers, desserts and drinks. Unfortunately, I wasn't needing a cook book. I was needing some new and innovative ideas to give my friend a special night to remember.
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
My sister in law played threes at her bachelorette party! Some of it made me uncomfortable but for the most part it was a hilarious great time! I think everyone should play games to get some laughs going before the big day!
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
This can be a great help when looking for ideas but be warned, most often brides now are looking for nontraditional, out of the ordinary bachelorette parties! This is a good starting point for ideas!
McKenzie K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
to go along with the crazy book! this is the perfect duo to have a great time at your bachelorette party. this combo is affordable at a great price that will create priceless memories that will last a lifetime!
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I originally bought this for my cousin's bachelorette party but unfortunately her fiance now husband had a problem with this. He would not let her have a bachelorette party and then she agreed with him that she shouldn't be allowed to have one. I ended up using this with a group of friends doing a girls night and it ended up being so much fun. Everybody thought this was hilarious. This is great for a group of six to eight. It's Max uses up to 8 so a small group is perfect for this. Not expensive at all got it at the party store. I highly recommend this for bachelorette party or even just a girl's night.
Marquita G.
There is no way you can have a fun bachelorette party without games! This is the perfect solution to all bachelor party games! Guests will have so much fUN ! I love that the games come with 5 entertaining party activities ! I think this book is completely helpful and really understands the need for pure fun at a bachelorette party!
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
Haha my friend had this at her bachelorette party they are so funny & so much fun idk how they compare to other cuz this is the only one I've ever played its easy to read instruction & easy to play we had so much fun that I'm going to purchase it for my own in a few months
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
I've only ever played one of these games once at a friend's party but I remember how much fun we all had! It's unusual to get a room of grown women to laugh and all join in on a game but this game is so fun and entertaining and we made so many memories that night!
Jolisia R.
Great party starter, of course not every one wanted to play all the games which was fine, who needs them anyways right? but i decided, since I'm having two bachelorette party that maybe ill try something else for the other one... but all in all i might recommend it
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
Would this keep everyone entertained?
phill a.
Lynnwood , WA
شينبتلانكشيتبىلاىيبنى
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
Is this worth a good laugh
Marissa S.
Woodbury , MN
Could you use this just for a girls night? I mean sometimes it's nice to just change the routine.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Would you recommend This ?