BeautyFaceFacial Skincarefirst botany cosmeceuticals
The BEST 24K Gold Scrub for Face and Body 88 oz reduces the appearance of Sun Damage, Fine Lines and Wrinkles- Powerful Body Scrub Exfoliator and Daily Moisturizer For All Skin Types

BEST BODY SCRUB: Our Gold Scrub gently eliminates dead skin cells and refines the texture of the skin, leaving it radiant and soft. POWERFUL INGREDIENTS: Gold ,a powerful anti-inflammatory, repairs accumulated micro-damage to reduce the appearance of sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles. Tocopherol or Vitamin E boosts the production of collagen and provides antioxidant defense against free radicals. BODY POLISH: 24K Gold Anti- Wrinkle Body Scrub helps with Oil Control, Whitening, Pore Tightening and gives a healthy glow and pure radiance to the skin. It also protects your skin against pollution. BUY NOW WITH 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE : Purchase with complete peace of mind, we endorse our products to be of the highest quality and most effective in the market. Our 24 K body scrub will provide your skin a more glowing and radiant appearance upon 1st use. If you are not completely satisfied with the product, we will refund your entire purchase. LUXURY SPA ANTI AGING TREATMENT: Try this Gold Scrub Now and experience an ultimate spa experience with a ravishing skin .

BEST BODY SCRUB - Our Gold Scrub gently eliminates dead skin cells and refines the texture of the skin, leaving it radiant and soft.; POWERFUL INGREDIENTS - Gold ,a powerful anti-inflammatory, repairs accumulated micro-damage to reduce the appearance of sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles. Tocopherol or Vitamin E boosts the production of collagen and provides antioxidant defense against free radicals.; BODY POLISH - 24K Gold Anti- Wrinkle Body Scrub helps with Oil Control, Whitening, Pore Tightening and gives a healthy glow and pure radiance to the skin. It also protects your skin against pollution.; BUY NOW WITH 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Purchase with complete peace of mind, we endorse our products to be of the highest quality and most effective in the market. Our 24 K body scrub will provide your skin a more glowing and radiant appearance upon 1st use. If you are not completely satisfied with the product, we will refund your entire purchase.; LUXURY SPA ANTI AGING TREATMENT - Try this Gold Scrub Now and experience an ultimate spa experience with a ravishing skin .

Start your review of The BEST 24K Gold Scrub for Face and Body 8.8 oz reduces the appearance of Sun Damage, Fine Lines and Wrinkles- Powerful Body Scrub Exfoliator and Daily Moisturizer For All Skin Types!
Rachel P.
Oak Ridge, TN
The BEST 24K Gold Scrub for Face and Body 8.8 oz reduces the appearance of Sun Damage, Fine Lines and Wrinkles- Powerful Body Scrub Exfoliator and Daily Moisturizer For All Skin Types uploaded by Rachel P.
I'm obsessed with this scrub!! It leaves behind little gold flecks and leaves my face hydrated and smooth.
Alexis B.
Rogers, KY
for 100$ it goes an okay job... not the best. but it is real gold harsh rough on the body hard almost rock like
Dakota B.
altamonte springs
It’s different , it doesn’t really try like a mask it’s like a thick sticky lotion, after leaving it for 30 min my face felt really soft and had some sparkles left over , it made my face feel super hydrated
Miranda L.
Aurora
I love this product.  it is absolutely amazing. this product is super effective and makes my skin feel hydrated. this product is not as harsh as others and is more on the gentle side. I have not used this before and it is my first time using this specific product. my only complaint is that like any other scrub they tend to be a bit messy and hard to clean.
Jessica P.
This mask left me with a glowing complexion, and came with a wonderful scooper to assist in getting the mask cream out of the jar. The scooper is genius, and I was really great full to not have to dip it out with my fingers. My only complaint is the thin, 'gel' like texture... This may be because I'm so used to the clay masks though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...