The Berenstain Bears DVD Collection [50th Anniversary] [3 Discs] uploaded by Rose B.

BY NONE

Set in the rolling hills of Bear Country, this animated comedy stars a fun loving family of honey Bears whose love, loyalty and humor allow them to overcome any obstacle that finds its way down to their sunny dirt road. The funny, familiar experiences of this bear family instill timeless life lessons and reflect the traditional community values of country life. Kid-Friendly Auto Play - 10 second countdown to automatically play the whole program from tha main menu, Includes 15 Episodes. see more...

The Berenstain Bears DVD Collection [50th Anniversary] [3 Discs]
  • "Always loved the Berenstain bears as a kid and now my son loves them too!!" in 1 review
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this collection! I grew up with the Bernstein bears and I love that now my daughter can enjoy them too. I love the lessons they teach and how old fashion it is unlike many cartoons now a days. I think every child should watch this and read the book.
brooke m.
this brings back so many memories. i remember being 6 years old watching this and i remember reading and watching the berenstain bears and loving every moment of it, i never got tired of it. after it finished, i watched it all over again
Ashlyn G.
I grew up watching and having my dad read these books to me and my brother. When I saw this I had to buy it for my own daughter. I miss how tv was when I was a kid. Now everything is so stimulating and most kids shows are either really dumb or slightly inappropriate. This show always has a good story and teaches good characteristics for kids to learn.
Chelsea S.
I remember Berenstain Bears from when I was a very young child. I remember it was educational, and also very interesting to kids. I would love to get ahold of this DVD sometime to show my kids! Classic!
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Great show with life lessons for kids to learn. I grew up watching these on tv as well as reading the books. There's a valuable lesson to learn in each with some humor for kids to enjoy as well great characters
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This use to be one of my favorites as a child growing up. I would always ask to watch this over and over again. I would say that this is a good watch for all of you parents looking for a kid film.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
This books were my favorite to read when i was younger . Good books and great drawings i love them all . Never seen a cartoon about them but ive read almost every book .
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used to love watching this when I was younger. I still do sometimes when it comes on tv lol but this is definitely great to have for my little cousins to watch.
Shaunice L.
Loved the books and the tv show. The characters are so cute and funny. The graphics are just as good as the illustrations in the children's books. The tiny adventures this family has are just the best.
Beatriz R.
Worcester, MA
I absolutely loved the Berenstain Bears!! I had every book sometimes even double thanks to my father. I watched every movie growing up. One of the best memories I have of my childhood!
Hanna W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
OKAY BUT DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THIS BEING THE ***BARENSTEIN*** AS IN STEIN WITH AN EI NOT STAIN WITH AN AI
Michelle T.
Sacramento, CA
Who else remembers it as Berestein Bears ?
Devyn P.
Sacramento, CA
Has anyone heard about the Mandela effect
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
Does anyone remember watching these in elementary school?
Yazmin C.