BY BELLAGIO HOTEL #12 in Hotels

Across the street from Paris Las Vegas, this luxe, mammoth Strip casino resort is housed in an Italian-inspired, 36-story tower fronted by a man-made 8-acre lake featuring dancing fountains.

Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a very nice resort & casino. I have only stayed at this resort and casinos once but I loved it. Everyone was very kind and helpful. He room was nice, we rented a room with 1 king sized bed, nothing extra because we where only staying 1 night. But the room was nice, and the bed was just like any other higher end resort & casino bed and what I mean is that it wasn’t anything special, it’s just a regular hotel bed.
But I really did like the room, it was very clean, the bathroom had about 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and 2 wash rags. Of course the bathroom also has shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, and napkins to blow your nose if you needed.
The TV was a flat screen and was large, I would say about 55 inch maybe. There was a chair with a small desk, and mirror, also had an iron, ironing board, a small closet and about 5 hangers. Oh yeah and the bathroom also had a blow dryer, and 2 glass cups for water or whatever.
The last things that I can remember that where also in the room was a coffee pot(just the older drip kinds), 2 paper coffee cups, packets of sugar, and cream, and the last few things are the ice bucket, snacks on the table(but the snacks cost extra money), and a small fridge that was full of soda, juice, energy drinks, beer, and liquor (these also cost extra).
So if your ever in Las Vegas I would highly recommend this resort & casino, I have stayed at about 5 of the resort & casino in Vegas and this is one of the better and cleaner ones. Also the casino area is amazing, so is the outside of this casino, so you should really check out the resort & casino it beautiful and very fun!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite hotels in Las Vegas. The architecture of the building it beautiful, its just classic. The amazing water fountain to music in the beginning is always different every time we go there & never disappoints. The lobby has the beautiful flower glass ceiling & then the conservatory is always changing. It's amazing what they do with the flowers & such a variety of flowers
Nikki H.
Las Vegas, NV
The Bellagio is a staple for any Las Vegas vacation. It's way expensive to stay, but you at least have to come by to watch the fountains out from, take in the Observatory that changes every season and holiday, the blown glass ceiling in the lobby, and see the amazing chocolate waterfall setup. It's a very classy casino resort with everything you need for an amazing time away! My favorite things here are the AMAZING shopping mall, Hyde nightclub, and the MGM resorts players club mixed with the MyVegas app gives amazing deals PlayStudios myVEGAS Slots
Tina F.
san diego
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at this hotel for a work trip and it was fantastic! Great hotel that has clean rooms and an awesome casino to hang out in. If you didn’t want to hang out in the casino, this hotel is in a great location where you could walk around the strip and find something else to get into. Because I was here for work, I did have to go to sleep at a decent time and even though I am in a room high in the sky, I could still hear the noise from the street and the water show out front that kept me up. That would be my only complaint.
Shann J.
One of the best hotels in Vegas! I absolutely adore this place and the atmosphere.  I stayed in a Penthouse suite and it was AMAZING! It had three bathrooms and a soaking tub with a TV close by. My favorite part of the rooms the extremely high vaulted ceilings. The view was of the Bellagio water fountains and also the steam shower was worth hardly leaving the room.  Outside pool area is so lovely. There's a outside cafe for dining poolside, however it is only open seasonally. I have stayed there two times and the second time I was in the Salon Suite.  There was a beautiful restroom with a soaking tub full of spa amenities. The restroom mirror had a TV in it that you could watch or listen to music.  The absolute best part about the Salon Suite was when the Bellagio fountains were running there was a channel on the mirror TV that played music along with the fountains. Music matched up with the fountain show.  Such a romantic touch.
Angela P.
The Bellagio is exquisite and offers more than just a great night of rest. This hotel feels much more like a resort with an amazing spa, pool, and guest rooms of all sizes. I stayed in a penthouse VIP suite and there is nothing quite like it. There was a gym inside the room and it's very own pool and balcony. The food was out of this world and the service was quick, on point, and prompt. I'd love to stay at The Bellagio again and highly recommend to anyone anytime.
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Aside from the Signature hotel at MGM, this is one of the best hotels in Las Vegas. As soon as you pull into the entrance, the valet takes care of your belongings and delivers them to your room. There is more than enough workers to ensure you receive your room as quickly as possible, our wait time was less than a minute. The room, (if your lucky for a complementary upgrade) had a really good view of the strip. As all hotels in Las Vegas, the room is standard size.
Amanda M.
Garner, NC
The Bellagio Hotel and Casino is amazingly beautiful and at a great location on the strip. However, the customer service is majorly lacking. My husband and I stayed at the Bellagio for 4 days for our wedding. The Bellagio lost our reservations and after 20+ minutes waiting in the lobby on the night before our wedding they finally “found” our reservation. No sorry for the wait, even after we asked to speak to the person in charge of check-in. In fact, both people we spoke to told us we were “lucky” they found our reservation and expected us to be super grateful that they did their job. The Bellagio is supposed to be a world class hotel and that is not how world class hotels treat their guests. There are plenty of gorgeous hotels on the strip and we’ll stay at a different one next time we visit Las Vegas.
Samantha G.
I stay at Bellagio once a year with my mom and sister. We continue to come back because we always have an excellent experience. Our absolute favorite restaurant is Noodles which is easily missed if you don't know about it because it is tucked away in a corner of the casino. We also really enjoy the spa and spa amenities and would highly recommend booking a massage during your stay. Olives is another great restaurant in the shopping area of the hotel. We love the central location And the breath taking fountain that dances to music everyday. The pools are also great and the perfect mix of luxury and fun while still classier than the other Vegas hotel pools. The last thing I will mention is the DELICIOUS gelato. It is a definite must try whether staying at the hotel or visiting during the day.
Alisha R.
New Rochelle, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
ABSOLUTELY fabulous !!!! The Bellagio is such a beautiful hotel inside and out! It's right on the strip so easy to get around. There are loads of shops inside so you're a shopaholic like me, then you'll be like a kid in a candy store lol. I liked how accommodating the staff was when it came to storing our luggage between check-out and our flight; the system they have in place is very safe and organised. The rooms are quite snazzy, and give you a luxurious feel - love that. You will also enjoy the fountain show, I believe it's every half-hour (don't quote me on this) but it's absolutely beautiful !!! Definitely had an amazing stay at the Bellagio and even though it's pricey, I would totally stay there again - absolutely worth the Splurge!
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I really want to see the dancing water feature
Lana M.
Is this a nice hotel?
Olivia G.
brampton, ON
Is this the best place to stay in Las Vegas? where would you recommend?
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is it as good as I have heard it is?
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
How expensive is this hotel?