BY BELLAGIO HOTEL #10 in Hotels

Across the street from Paris Las Vegas, this luxe, mammoth Strip casino resort is housed in an Italian-inspired, 36-story tower fronted by a man-made 8-acre lake featuring dancing fountains.

• Has anyone been to their nightclub? I think it's called The Bank?13 Answers
  • Is this a nice hotel? 37 Answers
  • I really want to see the dancing water feature 39 Answers
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I love this hotel. It’s very upscale and they have a ton to do right on their property but they will do anything to charge you money. We asked for extra champagne glasses to borrow for my aunts wedding, we were getting her ready in her dress with a few other people in her room. They told us there would be a charge and we said okay no problem, even though it was kind of ridiculous we spent all this money and can’t borrow a few champagne glasses.. well they gave us an attitude and never showed up so we had to share 3 glasses! Other than all of the ridiculous charges, like opening the fridge for more than a few seconds (you get charged if you want them to take out what’s in it to put your own stuff in.. so use ice in the sink...) it was a very nice place with a lot to do and an amazing pool.
Shann J.
One of the best hotels in Vegas! I absolutely adore this place and the atmosphere.  I stayed in a Penthouse suite and it was AMAZING! It had three bathrooms and a soaking tub with a TV close by. My favorite part of the rooms the extremely high vaulted ceilings. The view was of the Bellagio water fountains and also the steam shower was worth hardly leaving the room.  Outside pool area is so lovely. There's a outside cafe for dining poolside, however it is only open seasonally. I have stayed there two times and the second time I was in the Salon Suite.  There was a beautiful restroom with a soaking tub full of spa amenities. The restroom mirror had a TV in it that you could watch or listen to music.  The absolute best part about the Salon Suite was when the Bellagio fountains were running there was a channel on the mirror TV that played music along with the fountains. Music matched up with the fountain show.  Such a romantic touch.
Samantha G.
I stay at Bellagio once a year with my mom and sister. We continue to come back because we always have an excellent experience. Our absolute favorite restaurant is Noodles which is easily missed if you don't know about it because it is tucked away in a corner of the casino. We also really enjoy the spa and spa amenities and would highly recommend booking a massage during your stay. Olives is another great restaurant in the shopping area of the hotel. We love the central location And the breath taking fountain that dances to music everyday. The pools are also great and the perfect mix of luxury and fun while still classier than the other Vegas hotel pools. The last thing I will mention is the DELICIOUS gelato. It is a definite must try whether staying at the hotel or visiting during the day.
Tina B.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
This is a five-star hotel I have nothing but great things to say about it even though I am a Las Vegas resident I often go and do little staycations on our street and this is one of my favorite hotels it’s so luxury in high in and make she feel like royalty while it is a little pricey if you stay during the week you can get a good 60 percent off on the rooms I’ll definitely stay here again
Alisha R.
New Rochelle, NY
Globetrotter Expert
ABSOLUTELY fabulous !!!! The Bellagio is such a beautiful hotel inside and out! It's right on the strip so easy to get around. There are loads of shops inside so you're a shopaholic like me, then you'll be like a kid in a candy store lol. I liked how accommodating the staff was when it came to storing our luggage between check-out and our flight; the system they have in place is very safe and organised. The rooms are quite snazzy, and give you a luxurious feel - love that. You will also enjoy the fountain show, I believe it's every half-hour (don't quote me on this) but it's absolutely beautiful !!! Definitely had an amazing stay at the Bellagio and even though it's pricey, I would totally stay there again - absolutely worth the Splurge!
amy h.
Globetrotter Expert
This is a beautiful hotel! It is in the heart of Las Vegas and can be entertaining to all age groups! The pool is also beautiful and classy! I love that it is not always EDM there so that people wanting to peacefully lounge near the pool can do so without getting a headache from the loud music. I would stay here again if I could!
Erica T.
Sacramento
Globetrotter Expert
I stay at hotels every time i Travle, atleast 10 times annually. This hotel has amazing amenities such as full kitchens, flats screen tv's, and free WiFi. Front desk staff if aleays there to hel9 and service is great. Would definitely recommend to friend and family. Don't miss the beautiful water show!
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed at 5 star hotels and 2 star hotels. And you never can tell what you're going to get for customer service no matter how much you pay. This is definitely a wonderful hotel but the customer service isn't all there. Stayed at this Las Vegas staple for 4 nights and when we arrived we were told our room wasn't ready, despite giving it an hour after we we're supposed to check in. We weren't allowed into our room until 7pm and then we were denied a late check out. I will say that they hotel is, as expected, very clean and absolutely stunning. Your jaw will drop with the decor and the food is wonderful as well! Just very expensive, but hey it's the Bellagio.
Gabriella S.
San Francisco, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Oh my...where do I even begin. Magical? Breathtaking? The experience with customer service was divine and the atmosphere truly is one in a million. I stayed here at Christmas, and there were christmas trees and fake snow dusting everything in sight. The view from my room was spectacular...I will admit, one of the nights i stayed there i actually brought the blankets and the pillows off the bed and laid them out by the window so i could fall asleep right there. Five stars from me! Breakfast on top was amazing...i may or may not have had more than six courses. (No i am not joking)
Jan G.
Globetrotter Expert
Is always fun to take the kids and look at the expositions they have, buffet is good. They are pet friendly that si super pro for me and my family, we don’t travel with out our dogs. A walk to the “O”show or just the walk to Cesar’s shops are fun. The best part is the fountain on evenings and the restaurants that have the view are pretty good.
I like this hotel, I give them 4 stars cause well the casinos are skunk like cigarettes and I don’t really like that smell on my cloth or hair much less in my kids and we have to walk by the casino to get to our hotel room. This place needs more ventilation.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Globetrotter Expert
I really want to see the dancing water feature
Lana M.
Is this a nice hotel?
Olivia G.
brampton, ON
Is this the best place to stay in Las Vegas? where would you recommend?
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Globetrotter Expert
Is it as good as I have heard it is?
Leila P.
Fort Hood, TX
Is this a good location to stay