3 colors available

BY THE BEEHIVE

Where the Honey Is Lulu Lemondrop - A mixture of lemongrass and citrus, with a fruity blend of pineapple, sweet berries and spun sugar. The Beehive began as one of the hippest retail stores on the California coast in Manhattan Beach.  The Beehive has now created their first collection of eponymous fragrances. Top notes:  Lemongrass accord, Italian Bergamot, and Clementine. Middle notes:  Fruity blend of apple, pineapple, and mirabelle plum with sweet berries and a sheer floral blend of lily and freesia. Base notes:  Spun sugar and vanilla bean combined with sandalwood. see more...

• How long did this Vandell last3 Answers
  • Does it smell sweet?12 Answers
  • Someone please tell me how does this smell? Is it worth a buy and h...10 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The Beehive candles smell great and I absolutely adore the brand name "beehive" it's adorable." in 4 reviews
  • "It has a very soothing scent and looks really great." in 2 reviews
  • "These are high quality candles and come in a very cute tin." in 1 review
  • "I had my placed in my living room ." in 1 review
Juliette L.
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
Affordable candle that smell good? Yes, this is great. I love candles in tins. They make such a great addition to the house decor. I found big bright glass ones sort of ugly and they tend to stick out so it becomes part of my messy house instead of embracing the eclecticness of my living quarters. Try tin candles if you haven't yet. They also seem to last longer but that might be just me.
Madeeha A.
Madeeha A.
I gave this as a gift! she loved it! i didn't get a chance to smell it burning but she said it was fantastic. unlit it smells a bit powdery, but you can smell the floral and vanilla after a couple of sniffs
Selena A.
Selena A.
Decorator Expert
Smells AMAZING and affordable! which is always a plus! this is a pretty cool brand. I haven't bought much from them but I'm definitely going to check them out now that I'm in love with this candle !!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
This candle is super neat. Along with the whole company. It smells great. Burns longer then I imagined. The tin itself looks super cute in my bathroom. I love these candles!
Yasmin Z.
Yasmin Z.
I love candles and the smell of it for my room and it's really cheap and I bought it and I don't regret buying it I recommend it .
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
These candles smell so good. I haven't found a scent that I didn't like. They last very long, and burn slowly. So that's a plus!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Salisbury, NC
If you are looking for an awesome candle this is your product. I absolutely love this candle and have not only one but three.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Lovely candle. The packaging is cute and I'd recommend it for anyone. Smell is great. My boyfriend loves the smell of it
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
I am a lover off candles so any type is fine with me i love candle light better and well it jsst smells good.
Safa A.
Safa A.
Savoy, IL
I already love candles and this one makes me love candles moreee
It's make me feel relaxed and feel in peace
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Avon, IN
Does it smell sweet?
LN F.
LN F.
Someone please tell me how does this smell? Is it worth a buy and how long does it last?
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Reynoldsburg, OH
How long did this Vandell last