BY THE BEEHIVE

Where the Honey Is Lulu Lemondrop - A mixture of lemongrass and citrus, with a fruity blend of pineapple, sweet berries and spun sugar. The Beehive began as one of the hippest retail stores on the California coast in Manhattan Beach.  The Beehive has now created their first collection of eponymous fragrances. Top notes:  Lemongrass accord, Italian Bergamot, and Clementine. Middle notes:  Fruity blend of apple, pineapple, and mirabelle plum with sweet berries and a sheer floral blend of lily and freesia. Base notes:  Spun sugar and vanilla bean combined with sandalwood. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "The Beehive candles smell great and I absolutely adore the brand name "beehive" it's adorable." in 4 reviews
  • "It has a very soothing scent and looks really great." in 2 reviews
  • "I had my placed in my living room ." in 1 review
  • "These are high quality candles and come in a very cute tin." in 1 review
Juliette L.
Brooklyn , NY
Affordable candle that smell good? Yes, this is great. I love candles in tins. They make such a great addition to the house decor. I found big bright glass ones sort of ugly and they tend to stick out so it becomes part of my messy house instead of embracing the eclecticness of my living quarters. Try tin candles if you haven't yet. They also seem to last longer but that might be just me.
Madeeha A.
I gave this as a gift! she loved it! i didn't get a chance to smell it burning but she said it was fantastic. unlit it smells a bit powdery, but you can smell the floral and vanilla after a couple of sniffs
Selena A.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Smells AMAZING and affordable! which is always a plus! this is a pretty cool brand. I haven't bought much from them but I'm definitely going to check them out now that I'm in love with this candle !!
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
The Beehive candles smell great and I absolutely adore the brand name "beehive" it's adorable. I'm always drawn to these candles just for that fact, and they smell really great.
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
This candle is super neat. Along with the whole company. It smells great. Burns longer then I imagined. The tin itself looks super cute in my bathroom. I love these candles!
Ramona S.
Ive tried the sugar and vanilla bean or spun sugar i think it was . Either way it smells soo yummy. I had my placed in my living room . Its calming to me, the smell of vanilla.. Id recommend to a candle lover like i am
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
I was amazed with the smell actually ithoughg it wouldn't do justice but it did I like to put candles in my bathroom I was impressed good pricing I'll buy again if I see it
Gen N.
BROOKLYN, NY
Love these! The candles smell delicious plus they come in super cute packaging! These make great gifts for the upcoming holidays.
Yasmin Z.
Greenfield, CA
I love candles and the smell of it for my room and it's really cheap and I bought it and I don't regret buying it I recommend it .
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
These candles smell so good. I haven't found a scent that I didn't like. They last very long, and burn slowly. So that's a plus!
Sandra C.
Avon, IN
Does it smell sweet?
LN F.
Someone please tell me how does this smell? Is it worth a buy and how long does it last?
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
How long did this Vandell last