The Beauty Detox Solution: Eat Your Way to Radiant Skin, Renewed Energy and the Body You've Always Wanted

BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Buy on Target*
Lele P.
Glenwood, IL
I was going through some health problems and wanted to change the way I eat. After search videos on YouTube, I ran across a video with Kimberly Snyder. She was talking about how fods can beautify you. I googled her and realized she had a book about renewing the skin and body. I bought it and she had a lot of steps and instructions for a person who needs a solution. After reading, I bought the suggested foods that she recommended and avoided a lot of food that was hurting my body. I feel better and more alive. It's a must read.