BY THE BEAUTY CROP

You're going to make your friends peanut butter and jeal-ous when they find out you've discovered one of the most delicious lip treatments around. This handy stick is not only flavored like one of our favorite smoothies (hello, almond butter and goji berry!), but it also boasts a soft, sweet tint and hydrating ingredients that'll make your lips do flips. see more...

• I have been looking somthing similar because the lips ati...1 Answers
  • I recently saw this on a birchbox video and was so intrig...5 Answers
  • Where is this product located ? is it worth buying ? & ar...2 Answers
The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick
  • "I really enjoy this lip product! The color is quite beautiful, and the smell is divine (to me at least, I have heard of some people not enjoying it). It's one of my most moisturizing lip products, and I normally don't have to reapply all that often. It is super easy to apply. The only con is that it is a bit pricey for a broke college student like me... But overall it is worth it, and I will be buying this again. " in 23 reviews
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
I received this in a subscription box and am I sooo glad I did!! The color looks amazing on! I wore it a week straight. Its extremely creamy. It is easy to blend into your lips and is applied evenly. It stays on for hours no matter if you are eating or drinking. I did not re-apply and I never had missing spots like some lip crayons/lip sticks do. I highly recommend you try it!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This ultra moisturizing lip crayon is super adorable and unique. It is super easy to apply, that has a beautiful subtle pop of color. Great for everyday wear with or without make up. It hydrates, and smoothes your lips without a sticky or gooey feel. Its barely there feel will leave your lips feeling naturally hydrated for hours and hours.
Jocelyn W.
Lincoln
This product is okay. I received it in my March Birchbox, and I wouldn’t buy it on my own. The packaging is cute and it has a great scent. After applying, my lips instantly felt dry and cakey. The color (Saucy Marsala) looks great, but the product has little to no staying power. For its normal retail price, I would say go spend a little bit more and go grab one of Too Faced’s lipsticks
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
I received this product in my Birch Box this month. I really like the color, especially for fall because I prefer darker shades in the fall. This shade called Saucy Marsala. Typically I don't purchase many lip crayons but I really like this one. I can wear it alone or as an outside color with a lighter similar shade in the center. No lip gloss is needed either because its creamy and glossy. The color lasts several hours.
Megan M.
These sticks are actually a nice and creamy formula and super easy to use. The colors are flattering, tubes twist up easily, and they feel like a moisturizing lip balm but look like you out in more effort (when really you didn’t). The pigmentation is nice and scent is like an ordinary lipstick. I would love these even more with sweeter scents and cuter packaging.
Kayla S.
Rogersville
I received this product in my Birchbox last month and was underwhelmed. The design and name are super cute but I found the product to not be very moisturizing or long lasting. I would rather wear a lip balm or gloss for my moisture because it seems to last longer. I also felt like the color hardly showed up on my lips.
Carrie G.
Iowa City
I received the PBJ stick in a subscription box and was really excited about it! It smelled great, and was an interesting kindof muted pink/purple. It's very smooth and feels nice, however the color doesn't last very long, and because it's such a unique color it seems a little lacking in versatility.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Love! Love! Love! I have a job where I dress up every day, and I absolutely love the hybrid lipstick/gloss blend that this seems to be. The color is fantastic and it makes my lips super smooth. Doesn't dry them out at all. Plus the price point is so good!
Amber R.
I really like the way this feels on my lips. It’s moisturizing but also stays on well and fades beautifully. I love the price point as this will last me about 3 months of regular use. It seems to smell amazing and I am definitely going to repurchase.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
I loved this stuff! I received this in my birch box one month and fell in love. Super creamy and goes on nice. I'm obsessed with the color. It moisturized my lips very wel. I carried this stuff around like chapstick!
Maddie S.
Marion, IA
I recently saw this on a birchbox video and was so intrigued I might justify buying it. Is it really as amazing as it looks and what does it smell like. Is it a dark color?
Sarah G.
I recently heard about this product. I am very interested in trying it out, but I do have questions. My lips tend to breakout when I use certain lip products. Is this safe on sensitive lips? Does it smell as amazing as everyone is saying? Does the color stay on for a decent amount of time?
Julie W.
Can someone that has tried this product please let me know how you like? . Does it stay on a long time? . Thank you!
denise r.
Where is this product located ? is it worth buying ? & are there other shades ?
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
I just tried guava nice day. It smells terrible. Kinda like melted crayons. Is this normal?