The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick

by The Beauty Crop

You're going to make your friends peanut butter and jeal-ous when they find out you've discovered one of the most delicious lip treatments around. This handy stick is not only flavored like one of our favorite smoothies (hello, almond butter and goji berry!), but it also boasts a soft, sweet tint and hydrating ingredients that'll make your lips do flips.

I have never used these lipsticks before. Are they more of a tinted balm ?
I just tried guava nice day. It smells terrible. Kinda like melted crayons. Is this normal?
Start your review of The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick!
Product Highlights
...least, I have heard of some people not enjoying it). It's one of my most moisturizing lip products, and I normally don't have to reapply all that often. It is super easy to apply. The only con is that it is a bit pricey for a broke college student like me... But overall it is worth it, and I will be buying this again. in reviews
Missy E.
Odessa, TX
The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick uploaded by Missy E.
I received this in my BoxyCharm and this color is gorgeous. It feels great on the lips and actually makes my lips feel moisturized. It feels thinner than lipstick, I did have to reapply a few times during the day.
audrey W.
The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick uploaded by audrey W.
The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick uploaded by audrey W.
For some reason in my brain I thought this would be thicker but it's not. It's actually a setting spray but it's actually really hydrating and has a nice glow to it
Samantha G.
Staten Island, NY
Been with birchbox 4 months & 2 of the boxes have come with these PBJ smoothie sticks. At first I was a Lil upset wen I saw the same type of product from same brand a 2nd time within 3 months, but when I saw the color my wariness went away and then when I tried it on- my heart lept with joy! This month's color "Raisin the roof " is a gorgeous light pinkish tint that doesn't make my pale skin looked washed out as so many pink/ nude lippys do. The first color "guava nice day" is pretty too, i.m.o a Pretty Standard berry-ish colour. The size of the sample from birchbox is pretty big so I like the fact that when I buy the reg. One it'll b like a jumbo size:-) only one flaw-nowhere on the stick itself is the name of the colour:-/ at least on the sample size. Other than that excellent product, great colours n very conditioning for the lips.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
I got this in a Birchbox, and I would have been disappointed if I had purchased it. The color looks like it would be nice and deep, but it barely shows up when applied. If you want sheer, this is it. I do like the crayon type lip products, it went on smoothly, the scent was o.k. It didn't last long,  had to reapply frequently.
Sarah S.
Warwick, RI
The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick uploaded by Sarah S.
Love this PBJ Smoothie Stick. Tough packaging so I can throw it in my pocket, purse, desk draw, or anywhere else I may need it. Gorgeous vibrant color and gentle on my lips. I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a quick and easy lip stick to keep in their pocket.
Ashley M.
I am more of a lip gloss girl, but I am slowly experimenting with new lip techniques and this crayon was in my April Birchbox. I love a good lip color, and this one is that, a good lip color. It goes on nicely and smoothly and really complements my skin/hair color. I feel this color could work for a lot of people of different skin tones/haircolors. I feel that it does need reapplying throughout the day, which I do not mind doing. My only issue with this product is the cap. This little plastic cap does not want to stay on when floating around your purse. Today I discovered the cap came off and there were little chunks of crayon in my purse and smeared on some of my belongings. I will probably only bring this out with me on a Friday or Saturday night in a zipper pocket of a little clutch.
opal_peach
west chester
Yes yes yes!! I wore this on my wedding day I loved it so much. Nothing like your wedding kiss smelling like pb&j
Jamie P.
Whitney Point, NY
The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick uploaded by Jamie P.
I received this product in my Birch Box this month. I really like the color, especially for fall because I prefer darker shades in the fall. This shade called Saucy Marsala. Typically I don't purchase many lip crayons but I really like this one. I can wear it alone or as an outside color with a lighter similar shade in the center. No lip gloss is needed either because its creamy and glossy. The color lasts several hours.
Michelle R.
San Jose, CA
The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick uploaded by Michelle R.
So good, it became my wedding shade. I seriously love this lip crayon. First time hearing of this brand, and trying a lip crayon for that matter. But the pigment is seriously so nice. I'm more olive skin, my friends are more pale skin, we ALL LOVE it! And it's not a "cakey" finish. Really smooth. Definitely recommend!!
Amanda C.
Ugh. I have alot of mixed feelings about this product . This was my first one and it left me feeling confused. The lid doesn't stay on well and it smells like crayons. You have to build the color for it to look like advertised, and it smeared like crazy. I did like how smooth and moist the formula was but that's about it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...