BY THE BEAUTY CROP

Here's a bright idea: ditch the lighting crew (and the filters). This cream-of-the-crop highlighter puts your best features front and center, adding a fresh, healthy glow to cheekbones, brows, and pay-attention-to-me spots that deserve to shine. The versatile cream is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, and works perfectly under foundation or mixed with body lotion to create a lovely and luminous look. see more...

• Omg where can I buy this? Is it a fave cream or a highlig...2 Answers
  • Would this product be good for beginners? Because I've on...3 Answers
The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream
  • "the good- it's a great color and it blends out super easily. i love the rosy hue it has to it, it's very classy and a little goes a long way. super cute packaging too! the bad- it's a good thing a little goes a long way because $12 for 10ml. isn't something i'd pay. also i feel like it would maybe do better in a pump maybe because it is very liquidy, it comes out of the tube fast and my lid has a pool of product in it. " in 4 reviews
Samantha H.
Warrensburg, MO
Probably my favorite highlighter! It is effortlessly blinding and does not emphasize texture. I get compliments on this every single time I wear it. The only downside is the packaging. It kind of globs out too much at a time, which is a waste, but since you need so little to be blinding, is kind of annoying. Even with this minor annoyance, I will likely repurchase this when I am out!
Makinzie J.
I love the high shine and rich pigment of this highlighter. I will say though a con is that it oozes out so fast so you have to handle it carefully or you will end up just making a mess. It really is pretty though. As you can see I put a photo of a swatch of this product and that was only from the smallest amount. With this product a lot goes a long way and it’s decent for blending, not ideal though. Good for dramatic looks!
Megan M.
This highlighter is super sparkly and shiny but the formula is pretty hard to work with. It dries super fast so you have very little time to blend it out and it tends to ball up with anything but your finger. It’s pretty thick, doesn’t have a scent, and is flattering on darker skin tones.
Callie E.
Auburn, AL
Like this highlighter a lot only problem is it can be a bit too glittery and kind of leaves an oily looking finish not in a good way. But it’s a nice basic highlighter even, possibly if you like liquid highlighter more and work with it better then it’ll probably work out better for you!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I love this highlighter from The Beauty Crop! It is easy to blend and looks beautiful. Normally I like my highlighter in powder form because I felt like there is more control in how much product you use, but this product has changed my mind entirely.
Elysia M.
brooklyn NY
Beautiful bronze color. Very hard to use lightly though, and is more of a full-on bronzer/cream shadow than a highlighter. When I apple I need to use a brush on top to almost blend it away, otherwise looks very fake and stripey.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Beautiful highlighter! Although the product comes out really fast! A little does go a long way! I received this in a subscription bag. Does take a bit to dry down. A bit tacky, but adding a little bit of powder over top will give the the extra extra glow!
Heather H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Received in my Birchbox and a little goes a LONG WAY! Like seriously only use a tiny baby drop. I put it directly on my face then use my beauty blender to blend in. An absolute beautiful highlight though. I always get positive compliments when I wear it. However it’s hard not to squeeze a lot out
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Love the color and shine this gives, however it's very heavy and doesn't blend as well as some others I've had. Wouldn't buy but I enjoy the one I got in a beauty box.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
The good- It's a great color and it blends out super easily. I love the rosy hue it has to it, it's very classy and a little goes a long way. Super cute packaging too!
The bad- It's a good thing a little goes a long way because $12 for 10ml. isn't something I'd pay. Also I feel like it would maybe do better in a pump maybe because it is very liquidy, it comes out of the tube fast and my lid has a pool of product in it.
Alexandra D.
Would this product be good for beginners? Because I've only tried a high lighter once and I really liked the lip crayon from this brand and I want to buy something else from beauty crop.
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
Omg where can I buy this? Is it a fave cream or a highlighter? Does it smell like pineapples?