BeautyLipLip MakeupThe Beauty Crop
GRLPWR Matte Liquid Lipstick - Date Night 14 oz

The Beauty Crop GRLPWR Matte Liquid Lipstick - Date Night .14 oz

by The Beauty Crop

An intensely pigmented liquid lipstick that is life-proof with serious staying power! The shea butter and Vitamin E enriched formula provides comfortable matte wear for hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Beauty Crop GRLPWR Matte Liquid Lipstick - Date Night .14 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ms.Makeup 2.
I got this in a boxycharm box. It’s the first thing I tried from the brand and I really enjoyed it. Nice formula, loved the color, and the packaging is beautiful.
Andree D.
Hudson, WI
I love this lipstick! It has insanely gorgeous pigmentation and incredible staying power. It’s very matte, but I don’t find that it is super drying and it didn’t show every little crack in my lips which is an issue I often find with matte formulas.
Brittney Rose I.
Wood Lake, MN
The Beauty Crop GRLPWR Matte Liquid Lipstick - Date Night .14 oz uploaded by Brittney Rose I.
I have bought The Beauty Crops #GRLPWR matte liquid lip stick in the shade date night about 3 times now. I love the shade and the formula. The formula is not overly drying and is nice and creamy. It lasts almost all day with few touch ups after eating or drinking. Plus it is only like $10 and performs just like its $20 counterparts.
Ashley N.
Berlin, NJ
The Beauty Crop GRLPWR Matte Liquid Lipstick - Date Night .14 oz uploaded by Ashley N.
I am obsessed with the color of this liquid lipstick! it goes on evenly and is not patchy like some other darker colors can be. The only downside is that it is super matte and can feel very dry on the lips but paired with a gloss it is much better!
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
Another liquid lipstick that I really enjoy! I have a terracota-mauvey mix shade from them & I adore this color! The formula isn't that bad either! I notice, for me at least, that the less coats of this that I put on the better it feels & looks on my lips! I really like this brand though! The colors are VERY pigmented & stay on a long time!!!
Heiny K.
Doral, FL
This is one of my favorite matte liquid lipstick formula. It dries fast, doesn't transfer, you don't need to re-apply, and your lips look so smooth and soft! I got mine in the shade in Date Night and I love it!
Meghan G.
Aberdeen, SD
This was just okay. I did get it in a subscription box, so it’s not like I paid a whole lot for it. I don’t reach for it, nor will I really reach for it. I think the main thing was that I wasn’t crazy about the shade. I will however find someone who can get more use out of this, as I just will not, unfortunately.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This liquid lip seems to last forever! The only thing I have found that makes it budge is either greasy food or makeup remover. It stays perfectly in place all day, dries crazy fast, and does not dehydrate your lips. This one is great for any intense look, and is one of my absolute favorites for winter, since it doesnt freeze and thaw on your face (so no wierd streaking!).
Sara S.
Sachse, TX
I really don’t care for super drying Matte liquid lipsticks and this is just that. It is super drying and just doesn’t look good on my lips. The color is really beautiful, but I have similar colors in much better formulas.
Brandy R.
Fairhaven, MA
The Beauty Crop GRLPWR Matte Liquid Lipstick - Date Night .14 oz uploaded by Brandy R.
It's very smooth when applying. Bright pop of color.No sticky residue or unpleasant tastes. The only downside is that it takes awhile to dry and doesn't last. I don't really use it because the color is too bright for me. But it's still nice

Looking for your answer?