BY THE BEAUTY CROP

An intensely pigmented liquid lipstick that is life-proof with serious staying power! The shea butter and Vitamin E enriched formula provides comfortable matte wear for hours. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittney T.
Kermit
I put one coat on first let dry completely with my mouth open so my lips wouldn't rub together while drying and my husband said something funny and guess what there goes my lipstick in raining flakes off my lips i tried to fix it with a nother coat but guess what had flakes every where from the first coat of lip stick so lets just say this lip stick wasnt good and made a huge mess for me.
Felicia B.
Allentown
I can’t express how much I love this! The shade is gorgeous and it’s my go to for any look I do. It’s not at all a bad price for such a great product. I got this in a boxycharm, but I’ll definitely pay full price for another.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
This was just okay. I did get it in a subscription box, so it’s not like I paid a whole lot for it. I don’t reach for it, nor will I really reach for it. I think the main thing was that I wasn’t crazy about the shade. I will however find someone who can get more use out of this, as I just will not, unfortunately.
Jessica B.
Gray
I love this product except they tend to bleed. The colors are amazing. I have to always use lip liner and prep them before using this product.
Danielle s.
columbus
I don’t think this was the exact one. But I love their matte lipsticks!! They stay for hours and have some beautiful colors!
Daria E.
Tromso
This lipstick is terrible. Sorry, no offense to those who likes it, but the lipstick was very patchy, even with 2 layers on, considering that it swatched nicely on my hand. It emphasized all my fine lines on the lips and looked very dry on. It actually felt VERY drying, and I wanted to take it off immediately. But the worst thing of all is that it is not long-lasting or wearing at all! I let the lipstick to dry completely and then rubbed lips with my finger to see whether it was budge- and transfer-proof. The lipstick came off in small pieces and flakes exactly where I rubbed my finger on. I gave this lipstick a second try, let it dry completely and then I had some food and drank tea. The lipstick came totally off my lips leaving an coral line around my lips, so it doesn’t hold up to what it promises.