Skin CareFacial SkincareThe Beauty Crop
Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil)

The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil)

by The Beauty Crop

Anyone else think [user:influenster] should add “subscription box” to the choices of where you got the product?
Start your review of The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil)!
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil) uploaded by Julia B.
not a fan! it is definitely glowy— but a bit too much. it looks like tan glitter on my skin. doesnt rub in or blend well.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh
The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil) uploaded by Emily L.
I really like this! I got it in a subscription box and sometimes those products can be hit or miss. This is actually really good. If applied properly, it gives a nice natural glow. It’s not over the top but it’s great for a pop of dew![product:the-beauty-crop-glow-milk-nourished-with-coconut-&-argon-oil]
Brooke D.
Apex, NC
The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil) uploaded by Brooke D.
I love the look of this highlighter. I apply it on my cheeks. The only downside is I don’t like the applicator. Comes in a dropper so I feel too much comes out and it’s hard to get the small amount I want.
Rebecca Ann C.
Boling, TX
The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil) uploaded by Rebecca Ann C.
I received this item in my FabFitFun fall subscription box. It's a serum that offers a subtle glowy shimmer. It's not loud and shinny in your face but subtle sheen. It's great if your wanting to accent bone check bone, collar bone and decollete area. The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil)
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil) uploaded by Swathi A.
This product gives you instant glow just like it says . I got it in my Birchbox and loved it . But it’s not got too much in it so you ll run out soon . Worth a try
Gloria C.
Fitchburg, MA
The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil) uploaded by Gloria C.
I have this highlighter from a box and I love it. You can used it in your face before or with your foundation or in your collarbone & shoulders or cheek & brow bone or as a body shimmer or in the inner eye & lid this gives the glow for sure.
Librarian L.
My nine year old begged me for this “because the box is so cute.” It’s packaged like a tiny quart of milk, so yeah, pretty cute. Love the dropper application. It seems to give just the right amount for a glowy, dewy complexion. The color is really pretty on both my fair and her olive skin. It blends in nicely without being drying. She says, “it’s good that it’s less color and more glow. When you want to be shiny you don’t want color, you want more glow.” I agree.
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,086 reviews
The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil) uploaded by Melissa B.
This product came to me and deciding on what I can do with this anyone use this for something? I just got it from a friend ? [product:the-beauty-crop-glow-milk-nourished-with-coconut-&-argon-oil]
Princess S.
The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil) uploaded by Princess S.
I received this product in the fall FabFitFun Box. I don’t like the packaging of the product because the drops don’t come out too well. It highlights the face a bit under my foundation, but its not an amazing product, so I am neutral about it but glad I got to try it!
Samantha T.
Valley Lee, MD
The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil) uploaded by Samantha T.
I got this product in my latest subscription box. Just a tiny drop on each cheek gives a natural, subtle glow. I personally like to just dab the product in with my fingers. It’s super easy to blend in and build up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mauranda S.
Smyrna, TN
il y a un an
Anyone else think influenster I. should add “subscription box” to the choices of where you got the product?
Katy D. il y a 6 mois