The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil)

The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Beauty Crop Glow Milk (nourished With Coconut & Argon Oil)!
How would you rate this product?
Katia P.
Saint Paul, MN
1,105 reviews
Coming out of the bottle, I was a little worried as it looked dark against my skintone. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it actually blended in pretty well. This product is the perfect subtle highlight to use for the everyday look. Add it to any moisturizer or cream for a sun-kissed look. Otherwise use it as a base for powder highlight for maximum shine!
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
I thought I would hate this, I’m not a fan of highlighters in general but the glitter definitely turned me away. BUT once I actually used it, I was impressed, it looked beautiful, and brightened up my face.

Looking for your answer?