The Beauty Chef GLOW ADVANCED Inner Beauty Powder uploaded by HEATHER B.

BY THE BEAUTY CHEF #72 in Beauty Supplements

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A bio-fermented, nutrient-dense probiotic skin supplement derived from a synergistic blend of over 20 natural ingredients including maqui berries, dunaliella salina, and queen garnet plum for healthy, resilient, glowing skin. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The Beauty Chef believes radiant skin begins with good digestion. GLOW contains skin-protective antioxidants and phytonutrients including vitamin C for collagen formation, normal immune function, and to help protect cells from oxidative stress, as well as zinc to help maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails. The Beauty Chef utilizes a unique, natural bio-fermentation process called Flora Culture™, backed by 25 years of research, to help support a healthy immune system, promote good gut health, and contribute to radiant skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "The first step to healthy, radiant skin is balancing your digestive health. A good skincare routine follows." Carla Oates, The Beauty Chef founder This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and free of gluten, refined sugar, and silicone. Research results: In an independent group study, after 1 month's use: - 95% improvement in pre-existing conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and congestion - 94% felt their skin was more hydrated - 90% smoother skin texture see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Everyone should have a bottle of GLOW in their fridge! This product supports the gut inside with fermented super-foods and antioxidants to nourish and promote healthy skin on the outside. Every morning I mix the powder in water, coconut milk or a smoothie. The flavor tastes like berries and is delicious! My skins texture has become more plump, evened tone and keeps those monthly hormonal breakouts at bay. My digestive has also improved tremendously from using this product. Beauty begins in the belly!
vicky r.
Highly recommend, especially if you buy the package all together. Works wonders ! ! Used only a couple times but it worked those couple of time.s
Cheriza O.
Philadelphia, PA
I would love to use this, anything to better my skin and give that extra Glow. My friends all suggested this to me!
Sarah jane E.
Rosharon texas
I would like to try this product it looks yummy and refreshing plus good taste while making ur skin healthy
L B.
Astoria, NY
Review for: The Beauty Chef GLOW ADVANCED Inner Beauty Powder 5 x 0.17 oz/ 5 g sachets more...
Amazing! Really good! The price is amazing for the quality. For sure I will indicate for all my friends
Andreea P.
BUCHAREST
I got this almost 3 weeks ago. I am not sure if and what is the effect on my skin yet BUT it is the first thing that i do in the morning. I do feel my skin looks better and its smoother and plumper, but I am doing so many things for my health lately that I cannot be sure what is the source of this. I love the fresh berry taste. I put a teaspoon out of the magic powder in a glass of cold water and just drink it slowly while I plan my day of success. This product and the Hydration one from the same brand succeeded in the impossible task of making me drink more water and if only for this fact - I declare myself happy! I love them both and i will repurchase for sure.
@ten@ T.
Review for: The Beauty Chef GLOW ADVANCED Inner Beauty Powder 5.3 oz/ 150 g more...
I recommend you mix the mixture into yogurt rather in water as it taste better. I did feel more refresh the day after I drank it, as I usually take it after dinner.
Caitlin B.
I would love to try this! I love dewy/glowing skin it makes it look so much more healthy and I bet it would look great under makeup to give that dewy skin finish which I love! Can't wait to try this
Jacqueline S.
Sarasota, FL
This is an amazing product. Delicious  and really good for the gut, since beauty begins in the gut , it's awesome for the skin.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
How do you use this? What is it for ?
Gloribel H.
New Brunswick, NJ
Where would I be able to find this product and how does it work? What can I take it with?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Looks like an overpriced and overhyped unnecessary product! Is anyone actually going to buy this?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Where can I find this??
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is this really worth my money?