The Bean Coffee Company Holiday Bean (Vanilla Cinnamon Spice), Organic Ground, 16 oz Bags, 2 pk

BY THE BEAN COFFEE COMPANY

The bean coffee company's organic vanilla cinnamon coffee is fresh- roasted weekly for the best all around brew. this medium roast is rich in antioxidants and has a complex, bold flavor accented by vanilla and cinnamon. great for the holidays and for and every day drinker. like all coffees from the bean coffee company, this 100% arabica organic coffee was hand roasted in small batches and packaged at the peak of its cycle to preserve its natural flavors and fresh-roasted quality. for information or customer service concerning this coffee, or any of our great single origin and blended coffees, contact the bean coffee company at customerservice@thebeancoffeecompany.com. it's all about the bean! see more...

Angel E.
Olympia , WA
I'm not sure where one can buy this product, but my aunt gave me a bag about a week ago because she knows how much I love coffee. I love it!! It is so smooth and rich! It also has the right amount of cinnamon and vanilla so it doesn't over power the coffee taste. I will definitely purchase more in the near future!
Andrea O.
No one understands how much I looooooove coffee! Need to have at least a cup every morning, and this is a perfect mix!
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca
Omg this coffe taste so good and the flavor is bomb.com !! And the smells 😫 i will need to go get some more coffe !!
alexis n.
Mount Sterling, KY
I love the vanilla, its a great buy. Taste amazing and simple to do! I wouldn't want to miss out on at least trying
Shayne N Sheena H.
Pikeville
Really great flavor. Love this coffee and I'm not a big coffee drinker. However, it's really good.
Melody P.
Auburn, AL
Seeing this coffee gets me in the mood for the holidays.
Tonya H.
How is this coffee? Is it decently priced? And where can it be found?
Tonya H.
How is this coffee? Is it decently priced and where can it be found?