Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsThe Beachwaver Co.
Limited Edition Behind The Scenes Beachwaver Pro Curling Iron

by The Beachwaver Co.

Straight from the red carpet, the patented Beachwaver Pro is an innovative professional rotating curling iron invented by celebrity hairstylist Sarah Potempa. This curling iron rotates in both directions to give you bombshell waves with the touch of a button. The beach waver is what you have all been waiting for. Featured on the Today Show 3 times (Kathie lee and hoda's favorite things), Star Magazine, Teen Vogue, US Weekly, Shape, Allure and rapidly becoming the favorite styling tools for celebrities and moms, this curling iron will save you time and leave you looking like you just left the red carpet. Sarah and her sister Erin worked on developing this innovative rotating curling iron for over two years. The technology is unsurpassed (with customized extra long barrel, digital temperature control, and left/right control buttons), the idea is simple, and your hair will look fabulous. Guaranteed.

Would you recommend The Beachwaver Co. Limited Edition Behind The Scenes Beachwaver Pro Curling Iron? I have no experience using an automatic curling iron. Are they a life changer? Or would you recommend another brand?[product:the-beachwaver-co-limited-edition-behind-the-scenes-beachwaver-pro-curling-iron]
Is this wand worth the price?
Start your review of The Beachwaver Co. Limited Edition Behind The Scenes Beachwaver Pro Curling Iron!
Tiffany N.
Ennis, TX
The Beachwaver Co. Limited Edition Behind The Scenes Beachwaver Pro Curling Iron uploaded by Tiffany N.
I actually have the rose gold glitter edition of this product and I’ll so obsessed! It works so well and my curls actually hold! It’s so easy to use with its rotating barrel! I can curl my hair in about 10 min!
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
The Beachwaver Co. Limited Edition Behind The Scenes Beachwaver Pro Curling Iron uploaded by Kara B.
This works so well and it’s easy to get the perfect curls your wanting. Only a little hair goes in the clip at one time and with the push of a button you have great sought after hair ! My daughter borrowed this and it took forever to get it back :) The Beachwaver Co. Limited Edition Behind The Scenes Beachwaver Pro Curling Iron
Sara S.
Tarzana, CA
The Beachwaver Co. Limited Edition Behind The Scenes Beachwaver Pro Curling Iron uploaded by Sara S.
This is my favorite curling iron that I’ve ever used. I took full advantage of my roommates before she moved out and I purchased one of my own. It’s not cheap, in fact, the one I got was around $200 but it’s worth every penny. It is the only tool that actually curls my hair for DAYS and creates beautiful curls and beach waves. I will definitely continue to spread the word about this product. I’ve already gotten a few people to buy one!
Megan S.
San Antonio, TX
The Beachwaver Co. Limited Edition Behind The Scenes Beachwaver Pro Curling Iron uploaded by Megan S.
This is the best curling iron I’ve ever owned. There is a little bit of a learning curve but once you figure it out, there is no turning back. The curls hold for days, which I love since I don’t wash my hair everyday. I loved it so much I bought a second one in the larger barrel size.
Gabby W.
Bellevue
Gives the perfect curls every time. And less worry about accidentally burning yourself since the wand does all the working for you.
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
The Beachwaver Co. Limited Edition Behind The Scenes Beachwaver Pro Curling Iron uploaded by Katelyn F.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I can’t say enough good things about this curling iron. I originally purchased it to help me curl my really long extensions, but I have since removed them and I still get beautiful curls on my natural hair. I stinkin’ love this thing! I have a limited edition one and it is beautiful.
Ingrid G.
Lexington
My sister gave this to me because she rarely used it. I really like the curls, but man, as soon as you press the wrong arrow and realize it, you got yourself a kink. I’d consider buying from this brand but want to see what they have to offer
Jordyn L.
I've always loved their curling irons, they give a very full and wavy curl! Definitely the best curls I've seen!
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Omg this tool is a must I actually used a friends and it curled so beautifully I was obsessed as soon as I tried it I am currently saving to buy my own! I love to curl my hair and this makes it super easy
Shelby L.
Lewisburg, PA
Having long, blonde hair, that desperately demands a curl, I wanted something that was going to super easy to use and, of course, something that works. For my graduation I decided to splurge and ordered this guy off of Amazon and let me just tell you, it works amazing. It does take some getting used to, but my hands, wrists, and arms do not hurt after curling my whole head, nor does it take as much time as manually curling. I'm still figuring out how to do some different tips and tricks, so it would be cool if they included a better "How To" guide with the product, but for simple, beachy curls, this product does the job.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina M.
Saint Cloud, MN
il y a 4 mois
Christina M. il y a 4 mois
This sounds like something I really need to incorporate in my life! Would you recommend any other similar product for thick stubborn hair?
Christina M.
Saint Cloud, MN
il y a 4 mois
West S. il y a 3 mois
Would recommend the beachwaver! It’s a life changer! Curls all come out neat and even! I had a regular curling iron before this and curls always came out a disaster because I was so bad at doing it. This tool does it for you!
Rachel B.
il y a 3 ans
The Beachwaver Co. Limited Edition Behind The Scenes Beachwaver Pro Curling Iron is this thing worth the money? Looking for Light waves in my hair
Crystal G.
il y a 3 ans
summer D. il y a 3 ans
I definitely prefer the beachwaver over a wand. It’s a lot easier to use so you get consistently good results. It kinda comes down to personal preference. They each produce a slightly different curl. The wand usually gives you slightly looser curls.