The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4) uploaded by Madeleine R.

BY NONE

• What is your favorite book out of this series?6 Answers
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
This is my favorite in the series. Rick Riordan knows how to write great characters and leave you wondering what will happen. I’ve read it 5 times and will read it again probably next year. I recommend this book (and series) to everyone.
Victoria G.
I fell in love with these books years ago, and I quickly read every single one that was out at the time. This was different than the others in ways, but still good. Percy and Annabeth are such a good pair, I could read book after book with them as the main characters. If you have read the first few, definitely keep reading, they get better and better!
Jennifer J.
Laredo, TX
I love the Percy Jackson series. If you love Greek mythology, these are your books. It has a great plot, amazing characters, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat every single time.
Lindsie W.
Latrobe, PA
If I had to pick a favorite from the series, this would definitely be it! They're all incredible, but following Annabeth, Percy, and their friends through a magical labyrinth with monsters, gods and ghosts breathing down their necks is what takes the cake.
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
These books just get better and better as they go. Especially this one! Because everything starts boiling down to the climax of the next and last book of this series. These series made me laugh so much that I couldn’t stop crying once the jokes stopped and were replaced by so much sadness but that made me love them even more.
Brittany S.
Wyoming, MN
This is one of my favorite books! It is exciting to read, even from the first few pages. It doesn't take long to build my interest or keep it. I have read it twice now and each time I pick up on a little more than I did the other time. I would definitely recommend it!
fatima g.
Katy, TX
This book honestly is the game changer ! As Percy and Annabeth embark on their journey they are tested in so many ways . By the way this is the book before the end of the series , read all the books and you will fall in love with them the same way I did !!
Rachel D.
This review is on behalf of my husband, who absolutely loves the Percy Jackson books! He is listening to this on audiobook. He said that not only is the story exciting and well-written, but the voice actor also makes it compelling and dynamic.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
This is probably my least favorite book out of this series because of what happens to so many of my favorite characters, and it definitely left me wanting more. I do think it is still an amazing book in the Percy Jackson series and highly recommend it.
KM S.
In this book, Percy and Annabeth are becoming and learning to be more adult, and it's like the I-almost-died-but-I-am-more-mature, sort of, kind if Percy in this one.
Alissa M.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite book out of this series?