The Bathery Unscented Exfoliating Gentle Bath Cloth uploaded by Liva B.The Bathery Unscented Exfoliating Gentle Bath Cloth uploaded by Alicia H.The Bathery Unscented Exfoliating Gentle Bath Cloth uploaded by Alicia H.

BY THE BATHERY

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! The bathery unscented exfoliating gentle bath cloth has a cleansing side that creates a fine lather, while the exfoliating side provides a deep clean. to use: place hand in mitt, wet, and apply product. Gently massage all over body. rinse and hang to dry. hand wash and do not bleach. lay flat to dry and do not iron or dry clean. available exclusively at target. see more...

Nikki S.
Aiea, HI
I bought this to use to cleanse my back and exfoliate at the same time. The length is adequate, just the right amount. However, this is so harsh on your skin (not "gentle" at all) - I might as well have been scrubbing my back with sandpaper... yikes! I guess for other people, it's sufficient or not as exfoliating? It's just not for me.  I do like the fact that you can throw it in the wash to clean so that bacteria doesn't build up like on a typical loofah.  The Bathery Unscented Exfoliating Gentle Bath Cloth
Alicia H.
This is better than anything I have tried. It does not fall apart and so far my favorite. I totally recommend this, instead of the ones that are all crunched up. I have gone through like 5 since I discovered them .
Liva B.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely does the job it's rough but it's worth it I've tried the exfoliating gloves but they just didn't give me that scrub feeling

back