BY THE BATHERY

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Massage The Bathery delicate sponge over your whole body to cleanse and keep it young and fresh all day long. Use your favorite bodywash or soap while you exfoliate! Gender: Unisex. see more...

Taylor S.
Millville, NJ
I have owned one of these in purple for a few months now and it is still going strong. Usually you they start to tear pretty easily but this one has lasted me a while and still looks fairly new. It is also nice to see that they come in a quantity of colors to chose from so everybody can have one without getting mixed up because of the color. This is truly a quality product.
Monica B.
I have the blue sponge and I love it. These come in a variety of colors which is nice to have the option. These are well made and seem like it will last a good amount of time. I've had some other brands in the past that would fall apart easily. This is a high quality product.
Jan K.
Castro Valley, CA
Received this puff sponge in my Target Beauty Box, and I love it. I received a really pretty purple one. It is large and soft. I have several of these, but this one is by far the nicest one. I recommend this to everyone. Great quality.
Emily S.
Beaverton, OR
These are perfect for a nice wash in the shower. I love that is doesn't fall apart upon using it. Its great that they have several color options so everyone is the family each gets a color. Great buy
kristen  l.
I really love this bath sponge! Its easy to hang on to while its all soapy and it definitely gets all the dirt and grime off my body. The material is soft and silky but still strong enough to scrub.
Lindsey  S.
I love these things. I believe the bathery brand is at target and they aren't expensive either. I always get these for friends to put in goody bags for their birthdays.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
I love love love these! I think I'm addicted! I just love having these to take a relaxing bath! They last a really long time — months on in, but I just like to replace mine every month. Love the colors, the feel, and the aftermath.
maelani J.
Las Vegas, NV
I HAVE THEM IN EVERY COLOR. THE ONLY THING I USE TO SHOWER/TAKE AND BATH WITH. IT LATHERS SO WELL I USE SHOWER GEL A LOT SO IT WORKS PERFECT FOR SHOWER GEL
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
They do the job and are great. I would get a new ones every few months! I love them best for my back they get all the dirt off and skin feeling great!
Kelsey S.
Orange Park, FL
These are great to use with body wash. It definitely makes it last longer! They should be replaced every 6 months though as they do hold bacteria.