BY THE BATHERY

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Brush away dry, tired skin to reveal healthy, glowing skin. The natural bristles help stimulate skin and brush away dry, tired skin to reveal healthy, glowing skin. The angled handle will help you guide the bristles and control your brush strokes. To Use: Before showering or bathing, brush dry skin with long sweeping strokes. Start from your feet and brush upwards, brush from the hands towards the shoulders, and brush up from your torso. see more...

Review (1)
Terin M.
I picked this up at Target to use for Dry Brushing.. I ended up returning it. While it is abrasive, I just don't feel it's abrasive enough for the dry brushing technique.. (In my opinion) I am new to dry brushing, but after quite a bit of research and seeing how a lot of people turn red while/ afterwards, this brush just didn't quite do it. I've picked up the dry brush from the Sephora Collection and am going to give that a try instead.