The Balvenie 30 yr

by The Balvenie

Balvenie 30 3x750ml 47.3 CK RGB DY US

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Balvenie 30 yr!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
My absolute favorite, we have a bottle of this for special occasions, the price point is a tad higher but so well worth the price. Cannot go wrong
Hector C.
Yuma, AZ
Smooth yet complex and just feels like 30 years of patience has truly paid off with class, balance and a sense of sweet satisfaction. Ouchie on the bank account so it’s not the usual at home but great to have for a joyous occasion to share with someone special.
LaDonna S.
Dallas, TX
The Balvenie is a favorite Scotch of ours and the 30-year old is an incredible expression. Smooth, full-bodied, and delicious.
Alexis B.
Greenville, SC
A very delicious and smooth drinking bourbon. Love drinking it on the rocks or neat, depending on which mood I’m in
Beverly S.
Floral Park, NY
Balvenie is very smooth. It has a sweet aroma. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. It makes a perfect gift. It’s reasonably price compared to its competitors. It’s a little expensive but definitely worth the price.
sofiko A.
Brooklyn, NY
i think this is very good product ❤️❤️❤️❤️ i think this is very good product ❤️❤️❤️❤️ i think this is very good product ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jode M.
Orlando, FL
The Balvenie 30 year reminds me of winter. I always want to sip it, neat, next to a crackling fire. Keep in mind this single malt scotch is incredibly expensive! I was privileged enough to try the 30 year through a friend. But it was amazing. It’s complex, but the notes of honey leave it silly smooth on your palette.
Brandi M.
Rayville, LA
Very smooth taste and goes down easy too! Delicious! Oil the better to get what she wants- lol
Rebecca A.
los angeles
My husband is a big time whiskey drinker and so is my family. Whenever I join I enjoy the Smokey taste of the balvenie
Stacy E.
Maryville, MO
Im not a big scotch drinker so thats why i only gave 3 stars.  This seems to be a fav for those that do drink scotch.

Looking for your answer?