BY THEBALM #11 in Makeup Palettes

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this trio of Manizers has been found guilty - of being gorgeous. Designed for girls on the run, this highlighting trio enables you to emphasize your finest features. This palette contains three triple-milled multi-tasking highlighter, shimmers and shadows. These champagne, rose, and golden-bronze shades are flattering on all skin tones and easy to use so you can take your glow on the go. Directions: Layer on your lids for a luxe look, or sweep on your cheeks, forehead and chin for an instant, goddess glow.Net Weight: 3 g / 0.11 oz. (x 3) see more...

• Does anybody know if they even have the "the luminizer" to review...2 Answers
  • Is this worth it? How good is the effect?3 Answers
  • Does anyone else use the middle shade as a blush topper? 6 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Cristal O.
Jersey City, NJ
The mary lou manizer is a light-medium, golden champagne with warm undertones and a soft, pearly sheen that gives the skin a luminous glow. The texture is soft, smooth, and blendable on the skin, and the shimmer toes the right side of the line where it doesn’t emphasize pores, but it is a noticeable highlighter. The color wore well for eight and a half hours on me.
The Cindy Lou It had good color payoff with a soft, blendable consistency. The texture is less dense (a little thinner) compared to the other two shades. This shade lasted for eight hours on me.
The betty Lou blends out with ease. It has a strong sheen, but it doesn’t emphasize pores. The color wore well for almost nine hours on me.
Chandra B.
I use two out of the three shades of the lou manizers. The darkest one is too dark for my light/medium skin tone. It think it might be too shimmery to use as a bronzer, at least for me. Cindy has a pink tone and mary has a silver/gold tone. They are beautiful highlighters. I use cindy when I have more of a tan. It also makes a good blush topper.
Megan W.
The packaging on this is so cute! I love The Balms creative packaging ideas. This trio has the iconic Mary Loumanizer highlighter, plus her sisters Cindy Lou and Betty Lou. Mary Loumanizer is the stand out in this palette. A very beautiful and universally flattering Champagne highlight. The other two are nice, but don't work as highlighter for me. It's a nice little palette that allowed me to sample all three, but in hindsight I would have preferred just the Mary Loumanizer on its own.
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
This is the first "The balm" product I have used. I have light skin and felt like the colors just didn't work with my skin type. They are very pigmented and creamy to use. They blend very well. This product has no fall out and does not feel chalky. It is a little pricey for my liking. You do get a highlighter, blush and bronzer though. I was unable to use the blush and bronzer because of my skin tone.
Sarah T.
This palette is the first "The Balm" product I've purchased, and I'd heard a lot about the Mary Lou highlighter. I'm glad I bought it! All three shades are really pretty, although I don't tend to use shimmery blushes and bronzers very often, but I enjoy having it in my collection for a bit of variety. I'd call the highlighter a bit more on the natural side compared to some of my other highlights, but it can definitely be built up.
Lorena b.
Longview, TX
I found this at my local tjmaxx for $10. I have to say this set is very pigmented very easy to blend. Has no fall out. The marylou highlighter is a very shiny gold highlight with blends very easily and can be use as a eyeshadow as well. The cindy lou for the contour is a light pinkish shade. I use it as a sheer blush it does have some glitter to it. The shade is the lightest in out of the three shades. And can also be use as a eyeshadow blush or highlight. The betty lou is a bronzer color with glitter. I love the formula its so beaitiful very pigmented and can blend so smoothly with no fall out. I highly recommend the trio set.
Janelle G.
I tried a sample of the luminizer highlighter from Ipsy. It is a beautiful highlighter and it’s very light weight! You don’t have to use a lot for high lighting, but you do have to use a decent amount of you plan on using it for eye shadow. Great for very fair skinned people if you’re going for a natural look because it’s so light in color.
Amber K.
St Augustine, FL
I received the Mary Lou highlighter sample in my 2018 January Ipsy bag. I was soo excited to use this product I used it the day after I received it. I swatched the product on my arm the day I got it and was already in love. The product is so pigmented and pretty. The Mary Lou highlighter was a nice golden color. I used the product today for the first time and it performed amazing on my skin. I usually like a highlighter with a little more "in your face glow" lol. But this product did very well and I would for sure use it again. It went on so flawlessly and pretty. I would use this product for more subtle or natural looks.  theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
I love Mary Lou Manizer! I think it's really pretty on my tan skin and other skin tones as well. It's not a blinding highlighter but can be built-up. It's gives me a more natural glow. This highlighter also looks beautiful all over the lid. It's not chalky or dust either. I highly recommend this product!
Alexis S.
I received the Mary Lou luminizer in my 2018 Ipsy bag and fell in love with it. I love the packing that theBalm has. This highlighter is for medium-light skin and is light enough to go onto lighter skin if need be. If you're into highlighters then I will definitely recommend you trying these out.
Jane B.
Does anyone else use the middle shade as a blush topper?
Faye B.
Is this palette very pigmented. Also, does it go on smoothly?
Cheyenne M.
Is this worth it? How good is the effect?
KIM K.
Lusby, MD
Are these powders or creams?
Jenny R.