the Balm PhotoBalm - Lighter than Light uploaded by Samantha S.

BY THEBALM

WHAT IT IS Introducing PhotoBalm a fabulous in a flash talc free powder foundation that is sure to up your selfie game. no filter necessary WHAT IT DOES This buildable photo ready formula is ideal for all skin types. With this level of complexion perfection you ll be trending in no time see more...

Deanna C.
North Charleston
I loved that this powder was Talc free and had no silicones which tend to break me out. However, I’ve definitively used better powder foundations. For one it doesn’t come in enough shades. Lighter than light could definitely stand to be even lighter (I’m pretty fair, but not super pale), as well as they need a much wider range for darker skin tones. I can think of several power foundations that’s give better coverage as such: Laura Geller baked balance and brighten powder foundation, Merle Norman Ultra powder foundation and even good ol’ BareMinerals. I like a lot of products from The Balm, but I would not repurchase this one.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I picked this product up at Kohls today, and I think the coverage is way too sheer for a foundation, it works great to set my liquid foundation, but for me the price is too high to use it as just a setting powder.
Sydnee G.
Alum Creek
Fantastic. Best powder ever. It’s so fantastic. Long lasting. Makes me look fake. Which I love. And it’s vegan which is amazing. It’s affordable. It’s only 24 which is very affordable.
Megan M.
Atlanta
This powder foundation is a great color, and the texture feels good on the skin. I felt like it didn't last as long as others though, and it tended to rub off easily, especially around the nose. I ended switching from this to MAC Studio fix powder foundation.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
I do love this but wish it was bigger also maybe a lil lighter this is the lightest shade and think that there are not enough products that are light enough for pale skin.
Chelsea B.
The color is great and leaves a nice finish. No harsh lines or smudges. It's an amazing shade that bronzes the skin perfectly.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
I love using this product to set my T zone and my eye primer, it wears beautifully all day and is talc and chemcial free!
Elizabeth D.
I love the balm so obviously I’m a little bias but I think that it’s great. I think it’s effective. I like the coverage but it’s not enough to use on its own. I need to put liquid foundation on first and then I use this as my setting powder. Love it.
Laura B.
This was the first higher end powder foundation that I tried and I love it! I absolutely love this product and will continue to keep using. It goes on great, matches my skin beautifully and feels great😁
Shannon V.
London, AZ
Really enjoy this! Great for my pale skin with good coverage! Sad that there isn’t a whole lot of product in it but I really enjoyed using it