the Balm PhotoBalm - Dark uploaded by Gir B.the Balm PhotoBalm - Dark uploaded by Cici D.

BY THEBALM

WHAT IT IS Introducing PhotoBalm a fabulous in a flash talc free powder foundation that is sure to up your selfie game. no filter necessary WHAT IT DOES This buildable photo ready formula is ideal for all skin types. With this level of complexion perfection you ll be trending in no time see more...

lena w.
new orleans
I swear this powder is my life. Beachside I have such dry skin it can be hard to find powders for my face that don't leave it dry and patchy. But this powder leaves a smooth finish and hydrated even after layering.
Gir B.
Its freaking great. I love this brand period. But i usually use this as a drozer or than a foundation. They have a great selection for natrual matte skin tones. I love it.
Cici D.
Very favorite Powder Foundation period! It's Talc Free ladies and gents! That's right...less flashback! Goes on smooth and stays there.
Gina T.
Was abit hard to work with but I'm not sure if it was my skin at the time would give it another go :) cause sometimes it could just be your skin but definitely didn't work out for me the first time