BY THEBALM

Juniper oil-free face moisturizer has a wonderful lightweight texture, perfect for anyone who prefers to live an oil-free lifestyle. A mixture of humectants ensure that your skin is perfectly hydrated throughout the day. Phthalate-free and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
So my skin is a combination of dry and oily so whenever I get a new face lotion it usually makes my face too oily and every lotion feel heavy. So when I got the balm' s face lotion as a gift I was a really excited to try it especially because it said it was oil free. So first the smell is really lovely it's not to overbearing or to faint, which is nice since I'm really sensitive when it comes to scented lotions. It's also not heavy and really makes my skin soft. I will definitely buy again, especially since winter is coming.
Catherine R.
Manchester, Lancashire
I use this moisturiser before i apply makeup and once i take my makeup off, it makes my skin feel healthy and revitalised. It also helps my makeup last longer on my face and so acts as a primer. This moisturiser is now a necessity to my collection