The Balm Nude'tude Palette
Top Questions See all 593 Q&A
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
The other shades are super pigmented and fun for a night out, and the darker ones work well with an eyeliner brush.
These are not my first theBalm products, my favorite highlighter is from theBalm. Mary-Lou manizer has a crazy, beautiful glow and stays put all day.
I'd compare these shadows to Lorac. They are dry and moderately pigmented. A bit on the powdery side but with minimal kick up and fall out. Easy to blend but not very exciting. I'd say these are more of an everyday work horse.
The brush... is useless. It's scratchy and doesn't pick up any product. The angled side would be good to use with a brow pomade though.
Nude 'tude reg $36: 12 shadows 0.92 g per shadow (for comparison, a ColourPop pressed shadow is 1.5 grams)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos