BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2038)
Soila F.
Lodi, CA
I purchased this on haute look for a great price, I am actually very happy with this product I love the pigmentation on it the shimmering on it is amazing.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love these!!! The purpleish gold color is beautiful and I'm not obsessed. These NEED primer to last! If not you'll have nothing to show for on your eyes
Olivia J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Wasn't the biggest fan of this palette. The shadows lacked pigmentation & were very chalky. I love the balm, but I was very disappointed with the product.
Rachel S.
such a good neutral palette. I love how cute their brand's packaging is. I want to buy everything from the balm. these shadows are buttery and blend well.
Taylor T.
Review for: Naughty more...
I absolutely love this palette! I just purchased it off Amazon for the price of $22.50 and it's my new go to. The colors are perfect and nicely pigmented.
Rachael P.
I love this palette. I use it all the time for weddings. It was a gift so I'm not sure the cost. Super pigmented. Blends great. I love this palette a lot.
Allie G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Review for: Naughty more...
I received "flirty" in my ipsy bag and it was so nice! It's like a light violet color it's so nice and stays on all day! I would definitely but the pallet!
Felicia T.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love this palette!!! I can create so many looks with it. It is one of my favorites. When I don't know what look I'm going for I pull this out.
Karen F.
Review for: Naughty more...
The Balm cosmetics are always amazing products! This palette is on of my absolute favorites, with a variety of nude shades, it is sure to please everyone!
Sandra G.
Norcross, GA
Review for: Naughty more...
I love this cute adorable really easy to blend eyeshadow palette . Everyday nude shades you can go from a day to night look easily ! Favorite shadows ever
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

back