BY THEBALM

• I've seen this palette in person and the eye shadows seem quite s...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If you have...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Reviews (1946)
  • "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
  • "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Review for: Naughty more...
I can't ever not use this palette in a look I'm doing! I will definitely be repurchasing this palette for myself and Christmas! I adore the packaging as well!
Elida A.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
My first pallet my first love I like very much it's a good pallet and the color are naturals.
They are so pigments :):) .... I recommend this beautiful pallet.
Jamie M.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I thought I would like this more, but it's just a bit unexciting. Maybe because I have a ton of other neutral palettes, but I just can't seem to use it often.
Lexie P.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Great selection of wearable colors that stay for a long time. If you don't want to spend too much on the Naked palette then this would be a great alternative!
Natalia R.
Burlington, VT
Review for: Naughty more...
Love this palette. The only thing I dislike is the packaging. Quite childish to have naked women. Not really something I want to see while putting on my makeup
Kate D.
Endicott, NY
I LOVE this palette!!! The eyeshadow is super pigmented and wears for an incredibly long time. Highly recommend this, or any of the other shadows by the Balm.
Luzi C.
pleasant grove utah
Review for: Naughty more...
Beautiful pallet and fun to have it i love the colors i love how it is designed and i was so excited about it igot two from the collection and i just love it.
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
I've had my palette for a while, and still reach for it on occasion. This palette has the perfect every day nudes. These shades blend well, and are pigmented.
Erica M.
Bronx, NY
Great colors and great color payoff are part of theBalm Nudetude. Its not my all time favorite but its definitely one of them. Just wish the pans were bigger.
Dee V.
Indio, CA
Honestly, one of my favorite brands- I had bought this pallet in Vegas 2016 when I lost my makeup bag and it worked PERFECT! I buy their products occasionally.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?