3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,031 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
Love the balm products just bought this palette two weeks ago. The packing and uniques is great the color pigment is wonderful. The wear is long lasting and also have couple of samples packs for my purse. The palette is worth the cost of this product
This palette is literally what fueled my entire makeup addiction! It also made me fall head over heels for the balm products! I've since bought two custom palettes! Love love love.
I recently purchased this palette, I had heard from some friends how amazing it was and I could not agree more. The shadows are soft, silky and blend like a dream. The colors are richly pigmented and beautiful. I am so happy I purchased this palette!
These eyeshadows are really good quality, glide on very evenly and are pigmented, better than any eyeshadow palettes I have found at the drugstore so therefore I think this is worth the bit extra money, also a really nice wearable colour selection
Q & A
Looks very similar to Urban Decay's Naked palettes. How does it compare?
Is this a good every day palette?
What is the price for this product?
Is this palette very pigmented? is it worth the price?
What's the best nude eyeshadow palette out there?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos