BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Reviews (1952)
Laurie  M.
Gulf Shores, AL
I just recently discovered the Balm and actually find myself reaching for this palette more than my urban decay naked one. I feel like their shadows have more staying power and it's a great price point.
Mala P.
Island Park, NY
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
From the packaging, to the actual shadows, this palette is just gorgeous. I picked it up from Hautelook & I'm so glad i did. You can get a great variety of looks from an every day to a smokey eye.
caitlyn p.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Naughty more...
Great palette to have. probably one of the most decently priced. i believe it comes in at $36. highly pigmented, easy to blend shadows. great selection i have used every single shade in the palette and feel like everyone would love it and should give this palette a try.
Ana D.
Lynnwood, WA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Is this not just the cutest looking pallet ever? Well its got the looks and brains because these shadows are so pigmented and really last. I cant rave enough. Btw did I mention its so darn cute.
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love the packaging the Balm uses, and this Nude'tude is no different. I do wish there were more of each color, but also understand that to get a dozen shades in a great package, limits exist.
Elyssa G.
Review for: Naughty more...
I love this palette and I think it's a really good staple to have in your collection! I love all of the shades except the yellow gold it not my favorite shade, but other than that I love it!
Rachel M.
Winchester, KY
Review for: Naughty more...
These colors are amazing. The texture and smoothness is unrivaled. I put this right on par with any of the Nakes palettes I own. Holds up all day and great pigmentation.
Adrienne G.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
The Balm has done it again! This quirky palette has super cute art and even cuter eye shadows! I love the variety of neutrals in this palette, and I find myself reaching for it again and again!
Marie S.
Review for: Naughty more...
Not a fan of the packaging but love the product. I am very new to makeup but I got a sample of this in my ipsy bag. I am going to be so bummed when I use up my sample as I love this eye shadow.
Vy J.
What a beautiful palette with the perfect set of eye shadows! The packaging is funny and unique. And the eye shadows have great pigmentation and are easy to blend. It's great for everyday use! I would definitely recommend!
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?