BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (1989)
Nisha R.
This is probably one of the most underrated palettes and I have no idea why! I received it a few years ago as a gift, and I still use it almost every day. It has some great matte and shimmer shades to create a variety of looks. I still have not hit pan on any of the shades, so it definitely lasts long, but I would purchase again if I ever run out!
Kiari H.
got this as a gift from my awesome cousin, and i love it. when she told me she got it for me, i was ssoo happy but i was kind of scared cuz i wanted the room one not the girls drawings, when i got it it was the room background and i was ssoo happy. it arrived in 7 days. the colors are awesome. i love this more then my naked3 palette! the colors are sssooooooooo pigmented. i cant put in words how awesome this is. if you are having doubts on buying it don't! its worth every cent!
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
I must recognize I bought this palette mostly for the packaging design, it's super cute and original. I'm not a big fan of the shade range, the shimmery ones are not as pigmented as I thought they would be and for a daily look I would prefer a wider range of mattes. The application is not even and takes a bit of time when it comes to blending. Overall it's not a palette I would recommend.
Kristin S.
Springfield, OH
After buying the 'meet matt(e)' eyeshadow palette I decided to try the nude tude palette next and I am so happy I did!! The pigment is amazing and so buttery soft. I got mine at kohls for $30! Such a bargain! I would absolutely recommend to anyone especially a makeup novice because it is so easy to blend.
Tabitha B.
Casa grande , AZ
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
I’m just a big fan of the brands shadows they are so pigmented and easy to blend you can create some nice looks although most of the colors in the palette are more on the dark side you can easily combine with another palette but you can definitely make some looks with it especially if you are trying to do a dark Smokey eye (although the white in the palette is very pigmented and light it could really brighten up any look)
Alexandra B.
I love this palette, I love the quality and package is very fun and nice too , the price is very good for the palette because you get 12 colors in one palette, the shadows are nudes beautiful nudes I highly recommend this product
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Naughty more...
I use this every single day. Are you eyeshadow on my brows and use most of the shades as my transition colors. It doesn't matter how old or how natural of an eyeshadow like I'm going for, because I always seem to find the perfect combination of colors for my look that day. The shadows are not patchy and the color pay off is amazing! I recommend this to any beginner and any girl that loves natural eyeshadow looks.
Randi P.
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
This palette has a great mix of shimmers and mattes. I love the color combination that is given there are different shades of browns so it is easy to work with and create different looks with it. I would recommend this to anyone that is more into nude tones.
Madison G.
Beech Creek, PA
It's an okay palette, but I really wish the colour payoff was better. I don't know if I just got a bad batch, but the shadows were chalky and hardly pigmented at all. They were terrible to blend too. I usually have rave reviews for theBalm palettes, but this one was a no from me.
Jana B.
Beautiful selection of colors that you can create a variety of looks. Decent pigmentation and easy to blend. Great if you love neutral colors but has a few interesting shades like the burgandy that are fun to play with but aren't tooo crazy.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?