BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (1974)
Alexandra A.
This is a nice eyeshadow palette to have in your collection, perfect for creating many eye looks from neutral to smokey out on the town look. Nice pigment and very blendable shades.
SHERIDAN B.
Iowa Park, TX
These colors are great for a natural look. The colors are buildable and I like the burgundy color if I want to switch to night. The eyeliners at the end are great too and this palette has lasted me months!
gorgeous palette, love the names and colors in this product and the design is very cute . It could probably get better but still in love ūüėć . This palette is creative and not boring like some other palettes
Molly W.
Denver, CO
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I received this palette as a gift, and it's my new favorite palette! The range of matte and shimmer shadows allows for an unlimited number of looks. And the colors are so soft, buttery, and blendable. I'm in love.
Kelly G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette is AMAZING. It's great for an everyday palette, and it is so light that you can throw it in your purse. The shadows are very neutral, so if you are on the wild side, I'd go with a different one. Pigmentation is great, and there are a few shimmers to make it shine if you want!
Maria C.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic.
Jessica I.
Review for: Naughty more...
Not my all time favorite, but it is am alright palette. Some of the colors don't show very well, even applied onto eye primer. I do love the packaging. Very vintage and so adorable!
Ericka F.
Jefferson
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love this eyeshadow case because the colors show up the way you want them to . You don't have to buy multiple make up cases cause you have the colors you need in one . Its great
Jada J.
Southfield, MI
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
One of my favorite palettes! The colors are amazing for any skin tone. With a variety of shimmer, satin, and matte finishes, you can definitely create the perfect day or night look using just this palette!
Hirra I.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Review for: Naughty more...
Love the package of the palette. The color are amazing for the price that you pay but some of the color have fall out. The fall out does bother me that much but the pigmentation of the shadows is awesome.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?